What's new

$19 million might produce the first ever image of a black hole

Some theories suggests, we are already in a black hole. That's why we see too Huge distances, and things are going away with the speed of light. If it's true will be impossible for us to discover many of the BlackHole related Information.
But I assumed black hole has a crushing force inside it.And from what I know even a particle-antiparticle pair get separated inside a blackhole. So the question of a planetary system like ours remaining intact inside a black hole would be out of question.
Now this assumption is going by the popular BH theories.

My logic says that a black hole can not increase in size forever.Orelse all the black holes would have consumed the universe by now and the universe itself would have turned into one big black hole.Now that hasnt happened....

Though they dont expand, but there is no limit as to how much a black whole mass could be, there are black holes about 16 billion solar mass and there are proof that black holes do merge with each other..

Though they dont expand, but there is no limit as to how much a black whole mass could be, there are black holes about 16 billion solar mass and there are proof that black holes do merge with each other..
Not really.
When 2 BH's come in contact with each other then there're 2 possible outcomes.
The first is that they merge together to form one much more massive BH. The second is that due to spin, the two BH's could interact and recoil from each other sending one hurtling away. And the scientists have proof for the second one where a BH was kicked out of a parent galaxy when it came in contact with a bigger BH in the same galaxy.
Depending on the rate of their spin, their size and the angle at which they collide, they could come together or one can get spun out of the way of the other. While both options are possible so far scientists 've only evidence of the second option.
And to me that makes more sense.Because even when the 2 BH's come together they loose energy because of the collision,so the bigger one almost eats up the smaller BH.So forming a super massive BH has a lil lesser possibility in my hypothesis.

Last edited:
But I assumed black hole has a crushing force inside it.And from what I know even a particle-antiparticle pair get separated inside a blackhole. So the question of a planetary system like ours remaining intact inside a black hole would be out of question.
Now this assumption is going by the popular BH theories.

lol there is another theory to support, previous theory how everything is living inside one large BH. Since everything is inside BH, everything is falling inside, and it will fall until reach at last point. Till than we will be intact because of universal gravitational force.or there is another theory, gravity effects only outside BH, inside BH everything remains as it is; so each Blackhole contains independent universe.

Here is more to read about this theory;

Every Black Hole Contains a New Universe | Inside Science

Lets see what this 19 million USD going to bring for us.

Not really.
When 2 BH's come in contact with each other then there'are 2 possible outcomes.
The first is that they merge together to form one much more massive BH. The second is that due to spin, the two BH's could interact and recoil from each other sending one hurtling away. And the scientists have proof for the second one where a BH was kicked out of a parent galaxy when it came in contact with a bigger BH in the same galaxy.
Depending on the rate of their spin, their size and the angle at which they collide, they could come together or one can get spun out of the way of the other. While both options are possible so far scientists 've only evidence of the second option.
And to me that makes more sense.Because even when the 2 BH's come together they loose energy because of the collision,so the bigger one almost eats up the smaller BH.So forming a super massive BH has a lil lesser possibility in my hypothesis.

Damn you seem to be super-informed about this topic. Are you a Physics major, or is your field related to Universe/Black Holes?

Damn you seem to be super-informed about this topic. Are you a Physics major, or is your field related to Universe/Black Holes?

Sorry....me just an engg...and what I do is not even remotely connected to all this.
And i am not super informed...my posts might sound very dilettantish to our experts on pdf .And there are many here..trust me.

Last edited:
Not really.
When 2 BH's come in contact with each other then there'are 2 possible outcomes.

Agree, there are two options...but you are wrong when you say scientists have evidence for the second one. They have evidence for the first one too. The first one has a co-relation of Einstein's theory also.

Watch this documentary...there are very informative stuff here about black holes..

lol there is another theory to support, previous theory how everything is living inside one large BH. Since everything is inside BH, everything is falling inside, and it will fall until reach at last point. Till than we will be intact because of universal gravitational force.or there is another theory, gravity effects only outside BH, inside BH everything remains as it is; so each Blackhole contains independent universe.

Here is more to read about this theory;

Every Black Hole Contains a New Universe | Inside Science

Lets see what this 19 million USD going to bring for us.
You know I am still not satisfied with this theory.
@OrionHunter where are you???High time you came to this thread and solved my queries.

Agree, there are two options...but you are wrong when you say scientists have evidence for the second one. They have evidence for the first one too. The first one has a co-relation of Einstein's theory also.
I might be wrong Dash.
But i liked the 2nd possibility more,it made more sense to me.

Yes I am watching it....but its 56mins long.so I'll watch it in parts.

That peice is one of the documentary whre they have tried to solve things with Theory of relativity, Quantum mechanics, Quantum gravity and singularity=black hole=origin of universe!

Big Bang ----> Universe ------> Black Hole ------> Merger of all universe in a single hole ----> again Big Bang

An process continue...

Back
Top Bottom