What's new

19 June 1992, 22 years since notorious Jinnahpur allegation and operation clean up by Nawaz Sharif

first of all your father told you wrong history. sorry no offense MQM had never arranged any fatiha khwani on the death of zia-ul-haq. Second thing mqm was just become a part of every govt but how long? This is main question. 1988 to 1999 mqm had become part of 4 govts for just 10 to 15 months. if you count 15 months of every govt it will be 60 months means just 5 years. after 2002 mqm was part of federal govt till 2012 this was 10 years. so you claim 25 years to be in govt is lame.
Brother how hypocrite you are! you calculated the months for which MQM Part of the Government, but u dont share the Month for which that Government survive!

1988 BB first Government for 20 Months ! 15 Months MQM! in that 15th Months MQM supported IJI by sitting in Government.
1990 NS first Government 30 Months, MQM is Part of Sindh Government and federal form 25 Months.
1993 BB second Government of 34 Months, in that 34 Months MQM is in Sindh and Federal Government.
1997 NS Second government of 22 Months, MQM is Part of Government for 15 Months.
2002 PML-Q Govnnment MQM is part of Sindh and Federal Government.
2007 PPP Government MQM is part of sindh and Federal Government.
2012 PML-N Government MQM is Part of Sindh Government from last 3 Months.

Secondly what my father told me, is right and wrong but i will give u the proof soon.

Please check the history from your elders, as you know no record of that time present on net, but i asked a newspaper to give me the news papers from 1985 to 1988.

But my father told me, that MQM mourn on the death of Zia ul Haq and also arranged the fathia khwanis on Zia's death day for several years.

Brother,

MQM always part of Governments, and they also claimed that they are against they are Mazlooms.

MQM was part of the Government from last 11 Years from 2002 to till todate, in Sindh my question is what changed MQM bring in Health sector of sindh where their Minster is sitting from last 11 years, what change they bring in Sindh economy when their Financial Minster sardar Ahmed worked for 5 Years.

After sitting in every government, and claiming that they are still Mazloom.

Secondly their is valid point that MQM always part of elected governments, and then my point is then this is also a valid point that MQM is also a part of destruction of our Country from last 25 Years.

I don't have much free time to involve myself in a debate which by your point of view YOU are right coz your father say so. I am pasting an part of interview of Farooq Sattar in which he clearfying which you asking.

Q: Some quarters believe you have always been an appendage to army regimes, from Zia to Musharraf, and that by calling in the army you have shown disrespect for the democratic process.

A: This is a totally misconceived assumption.

As far as Zia is concerned, he jailed our leader thrice – in 1979, ’86 and ’87, and his summary trial court sentenced Altaf Hussain to nine months imprisonment and five lashes in 1979. He served the sentence. Mr Hussain was always a very strong and open critic of Zia’s martial law and never sided with him on any issue, so the theory that the MQM was Zia’s brainchild can effectively be repudiated by the events on record.

Musharraf took over in 1999 and became the CEO of this country. He held local government elections in 2001 and the MQM was the only party which boycotted those elections. We only participated in the 2002 general elections when the democratic process started, and subsequently became coalition partners with
the PML-Q government.

Now If Altaf hussain punished with lashes and put into jail for 9 months by the court direct under Zia it's seems Zia never happy with MQM and ultimately MQM not with Zia.

I don't have much free time to involve myself in a debate which by your point of view YOU are right coz your father say so. I am pasting an part of interview of Farooq Sattar in which he clearfying which you asking.

Q: Some quarters believe you have always been an appendage to army regimes, from Zia to Musharraf, and that by calling in the army you have shown disrespect for the democratic process.

A: This is a totally misconceived assumption.

As far as Zia is concerned, he jailed our leader thrice – in 1979, ’86 and ’87, and his summary trial court sentenced Altaf Hussain to nine months imprisonment and five lashes in 1979. He served the sentence. Mr Hussain was always a very strong and open critic of Zia’s martial law and never sided with him on any issue, so the theory that the MQM was Zia’s brainchild can effectively be repudiated by the events on record.

Musharraf took over in 1999 and became the CEO of this country. He held local government elections in 2001 and the MQM was the only party which boycotted those elections. We only participated in the 2002 general elections when the democratic process started, and subsequently became coalition partners with
the PML-Q government.

Now If Altaf hussain punished with lashes and put into jail for 9 months by the court direct under Zia it's seems Zia never happy with MQM and ultimately MQM not with Zia.
Asalam-o-alikum,

Bhai i am not understand what u r defending and debating?

according to your Posts i understood that MQM is a Good Political Party! and i appreciate your views.

But according to me, MQM is like other Political Parties of Pakistan, no difference at all.

Asalam-o-alikum,

Bhai i am not understand what u r defending and debating?

according to your Posts i understood that MQM is a Good Political Party! and i appreciate your views.

But according to me, MQM is like other Political Parties of Pakistan, no difference at all.
WaElikum Salam

Tolerance brother, I don't mind what views you have. Happy Ramdhan in advance!

Brother how hypocrite you are! you calculated the months for which MQM Part of the Government, but u dont share the Month for which that Government survive!
Only you are hypocrite over here. I just analyzed by thought not by accuracy.
1988 BB first Government for 20 Months ! 15 Months MQM! in that 15th Months MQM supported IJI by sitting in Government.
After 88 election mqm had stayed in govt for just 12 months. BB took her PM oath on 2nd dec and mqm had got distanced from govt before Jan-90.
1990 NS first Government 30 Months, MQM is Part of Sindh Government and federal form 25 Months.
MQM left govt right after starting operation in Jun-92. then how could you say that mqm was the part of the govt for 25 months.
1993 BB second Government of 34 Months, in that 34 Months MQM is in Sindh and Federal Government.
Mqm was not in federal govt in 2nd tenure of BB. and sindh govt was left in 95.
1997 NS Second government of 22 Months, MQM is Part of Government for 15 Months.
That was 18 months approx. not 15.
2002 PML-Q Govnnment MQM is part of Sindh and Federal Government.
Off course and people of karachi had seen record development in Karachi.
2007 PPP Government MQM is part of sindh and Federal Government.
Disaster. and mqm was equally responsible :agree:
2012 PML-N Government MQM is Part of Sindh Government from last 3 Months.
Not in federal govt so you can't make them responsible of federal disaster.

Secondly what my father told me, is right and wrong but i will give u the proof soon.
You can't proof till the day of judgement :coffee:

Only you are hypocrite over here. I just analyzed by thought not by accuracy.

After 88 election mqm had stayed in govt for just 12 months. BB took her PM oath on 2nd dec and mqm had got distanced from govt before Jan-90.

MQM left govt right after starting operation in Jun-92. then how could you say that mqm was the part of the govt for 25 months.

Mqm was not in federal govt in 2nd tenure of BB. and sindh govt was left in 95.

That was 18 months approx. not 15.

Off course and people of karachi had seen record development in Karachi.

Disaster. and mqm was equally responsible :agree:

Not in federal govt so you can't make them responsible of federal disaster.

You can't proof till the day of judgement :coffee:
i proved then! MQM is not a party of angels.

and brother for you i want to quote u quote of Quran Surah 8 Ayah 22"Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense."

i not like any Political Party, i voted JI in 2002, in 2007 i voted for PPP, and in 2012 i voted for PTI.
and i am not the slave that i love that political party which is loved by my family or by my father. like other voters of world, i always try to give vote to that political party which according to me is best for my country for future.

I will never vote like dumbs and blinds . Alhamdo lillah i am literate and there is always a difference between literate and illiterate. But in Pakistan both are same.

secondly thanks for correcting me, because i use my memory of quoting the Periods , and i am sorry that my memory is weak in that.

WaElikum Salam

Tolerance brother, I don't mind what views you have. Happy Ramdhan in advance!

Asalam-o-alikum,

Ramdam Karim to you also brother.
we all pakistani's should leave their Political views behind, and came closer in love for Pakistan.
Political Parties are not greater than our Pakistan.

We are Humans first then Muslims and then Pakistan's.
Our ethnic signature's are only for our references.
According to Quran Surah 49 Ayah 13 "O mankind! Lo! We have created you from male and female, and have made you nations and tribes that ye may know one another. Lo! the noblest of you, in the sight of Allah, is the best in conduct. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware. (13).

I hope i clarify my Point.

Nawaz used to be the tout of agencies at those times, this guy got used by agencies a lot and killed many innocent people

BqbbcVFCEAAIUEh.png:large

Nawaz_Shariff_with_General_Asif_Nawaz.jpg

was NS carrying weapons going after MQM terrorists?
This is why the world doesnt trust Pakistan, we are no 1 in hypocrisy
When its convenient we can say NS actually does not have any power and all shots are being called by Army. examples are current action in NW. Yet NS was so strong back in the 90s; when Army was actually more powerful than it is now; that he picked up his musket and went after MQM terrorists all by himself.

Now Tafa bori calls Army whenever he has a stomach pain.

Back
Top Bottom