What's new

18 beaches of Balochistan

Amazing. We need to develop these beaches into a tourist spots.

I would like to ride/drive to all these places, Only if Pakistan can issue a visa
:(

Balochistan has beaches too???
Do you mean i should rethink about ? How bad it could be?

Yes, if you want to visit Pakistan limit your stay in Islamabad,Most areas of Karachi,Lahore, Murree,Ayubia etc.

No need to visit Balochistan or Tribal areas.

Do you mean i should rethink about ? How bad it could be?
There was a time when you could find tourists anywhere in Balochistan. But now even we Pakistanis can't visit many of those places.
You can go to these places with me if the situation is drastically improved.

Pakistan-Western-Tourists-Wait-At-Bus-Stand-In-Sibi-Balochistan-1975-7792.jpg

img_1527.jpg

Truly mind blowing with lot of potential. If develops it can be the hallmark of Pakistani tourism.

No wonder why UAE, Qatar and some other are investing in Baluchistan. Ermm not in tourism but in terrorism.

Visa k liye Apply to krdo :D
Dost mere, visa wale chacha jaan bolte hai no individual tourist visa's.

Meine kaha Pakistan Defence Forum mere kai dost hai..to woh mujhe RAW agent samaj kar baga diya. :(

Whenever someone say 'Baluchistan', an image that comes in a mind is basically a desert, camels, and nothing else. But once you would see these beaches of Balochistan, you would visualize this province a very different way next time. These naturally preserved beaches, i.e. local authorities have done almost nothing to make attractive or worth tourism, yet they look so beautiful and mesmerizing.

Beach near Barambah

Coast Guards, Makran Coastal Highway

Gadani Beach

Gawadar

Gawadar Harbor

Hammer Head, Baluchistan

Jiwani Beach

No one can even think that Baluchistan is this Beautiful, we all imagine that Baluchistan is the province in which civil war is on going.......... I will go there after Ramzan In Sha Allah.

Dost mere, visa wale chacha jaan bolte hai no individual tourist visa's.

Meine kaha Pakistan Defence Forum mere kai dost hai..to woh mujhe RAW agent samaj kar baga diya. :(

LOL........ I am an Indian Muslim, even my school friend thought that I am a spy from India

I would like to ride/drive to all these places, Only if Pakistan can issue a visa
:(

Ask ICB to send team in Pakistan then you all will get Visa easily :P

Balochistan has beaches too???

Yes, if you want to visit Pakistan limit your stay in Islamabad,Most areas of Karachi,Lahore, Murree,Ayubia etc.

No need to visit Balochistan or Tribal areas.

Agreed, but not all places are dangerous even Karachi is........ You can visit Galiyat, Abbottabad, Lake Saif-ul-Maluk, Ansu Lake and many more places. Baluchistan is not peaceful..... not till 2025

these areas can be develop to beautiful tourism spot. . . . only little concentration is needed

zara meeeti nam hu ye mitti zarkhhyz bhot hai

Back
Top Bottom