What's new

18 beaches of Balochistan

Indeed, 700 kms of deserted beaches with almost year-around mild climate should be enough for some 'Mama Papa' businesses to setup motels along the way. And I think, perceptions aside, the coastal Baluchistan is not too bad?

On the other hand, I guess most of the northern Arabian littoral countries have deserted beaches like Pakistan's? I mean, look at Oman!

PS. Coastal areas of Sindh also cover hundreds of KMs of deserted coastline. And they ARE peaceful. Look at my post from over a year ago about Keti Bandar. It was a wonderful trip.

Indeed, 700 kms of deserted beaches with almost year-around mild climate should be enough for some 'Mama Papa' businesses to setup motels along the way. And I think, perceptions aside, the coastal Baluchistan is not too bad?

On the other hand, I guess most of the northern Arabian littoral countries have deserted beaches like Pakistan's? I mean, look at Oman!

PS. Coastal areas of Sindh also cover hundreds of KMs of deserted coastline. And they ARE peaceful. Look at my post from over a year ago about Keti Bandar. It was a wonderful trip.
Would you be kind enough to provide a link?

Are there are any photos of Miani Hor and Buzi Makola sanctuary on the Makran coast ?

Just saw it. Simply Awesome bro. Loved it:tup:

You need to post more such stuff. Didn't visit in '14 & '15 ?

No, I haven't been back since then. But I also have another thread--from the 2011 visit--where I have pics from my trip to Abdullah Village near Karachi. That too was an amazing trip.

Ormara town, Baluchistan.........Captured from 36000 ft

12806040_1034841029887770_5081467392378583108_n.jpg

_

Beauty!

Baluchistan has got everything a state/province dream to have, hope peace prevails and people prosper. These unknown beaches can become famous tourist spots, locals would definitely get benefit of industries associated with tourism.

jub peace prevail ker raha tha to hum ne kya teer mar lya jo ab marain gye

You got sun shining on your face 365 days a year, sand, and warm waters of Arabian sea with waves splashing the shoreline of Pakistan. Mark my words, this combo I mentioned above can pull tourists from far flung areas of the planet. People pay through their noses during summer to flock the Mediterranean coastline , just to enjoy the sun and sand under their feet.

Back
Top Bottom