What's new

17 Years After Kargil, Army Only Has Ammo For Two Weeks’ Fight

yet the children of these bastards will raise hue and cry every time Army rejects the guns manufactured BY these sleazy BITCHES .

Oh, you don't know the half of it. They slept on the TOT for decades, before someone woke up and found out that we had the damn' know-how all this while.

In my opinion, as this is national property, there should be a series of joint ventures between a special purpose vehicle of the Department of Defence Production and interested Indian parties - Kalyani, Tatas, L&T, basically strong engineering houses - to manufacture guns based on these, and modified and diversified from these.

Calm your tities my Indian friends. Why do you and Pakistan wanna kill each other so much. You guys were brothers. XD

@hellfire @Joe Shearer

I am curious, why private sector giants have not shown any interest in small arms development

They're not allowed to. It's actually not that bad an idea in peacetime- chidambaram had opposed private participation stating he wanted 'zero leakage' of arms and ammo into regular society, that's actually a very good stand. else this happens and it is virtually impossible to control

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom