What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

We lost 17 good troops on this. 17 men who served the country with their supreme sacrifice.

Someone will dearly pay for this soon.

It's Pakistanis or Kashmiris? After all, even on death of a cat in India, Pakistan is blamed.
If it's Kashimirs then what they were paying for since last 2/3 months?

topi drama lagaya huwa hey sirf UN ke speech say pehlay apnay banday marwaoo aur phir UN may randi rona daloo ** chutyeee EndLUns

@waz @Oscar @WebMaster

I thought this forum has a strict policy over never to express "Joy" over death of a soldier,regardless whichever country it belongs.Then how come lowlives are getting free run into threads like this??I'm pretty sure any Indian whould act the same will be handed over a swift ban.

Just go through the thread and I think you'll know.

t don't Mean Pakistan army filled With traitors
Well the question is these TTp are embedded in local community so it get kinda hard to figure out which is one who and what.

Secondly the guy allegedly came from Pakistan on some boat and then went out on carnage all of this done without any local support ! hard to believe that or unless it was false flag

army.jpg
45654267.cms

View attachment 335615

View attachment 335616

srinagar-indian-administered-kashmir-07th-october-indian-army-displays-DFMBJR.jpg
Night vision & Thermal sights plz.
Mortar is common weapon uses by TTP & BLA. All of it is sold in black market, even top notch military equipment (sights, radio, binoculars,laptops,range finders) of Nato can be bought easily in Afghanistan particularly Kandahar region at very cheap bucks.
I don't find any specific Proof that they were armed by Pakistan agencies......

Clearly there will be more activity cross-border in P0K. There is nothing else to do. Assuming, that is, that the sickening suggestions of some excessively-jingo Indians is discarded as lunatic ravings, and assuming also that talking loudly about Balochistan is one thing, actively getting involved other than in publicity support of their non-violent, non-terrorist activities is another thing.

The worst thing that might happen, and must never be allowed to happen, is deploying people for management of civil unrest who have a chip on their shoulders due to this latest incident. The unit concerned was tasked for border duties, and are nowhere concerned with civil disturbances, but some jackass might take it on himself to retaliate on their behalf.

We really can do without this crap.
@Joe Shearer Extremely pleased to see you back on the board.

In your esteemed opinion , What can be done to diffuse the tension ?

@waz @Oscar @WebMaster

I thought this forum has a strict policy over never to express "Joy" over death of a soldier,regardless whichever country it belongs.Then how come lowlives are getting free run into threads like this??I'm pretty sure any Indian whould act the same will be handed over a swift ban.

Just go through the thread and I think you'll know.

Many posts have been deleted, but if you can point any out then that would be helpful.

Many posts have been deleted, but if you can point any out then that would be helpful.

Thanks for this positive approach.I'll report as much posts as I can.I'll ask fellow Indians to do the same..

Reactions: waz
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/terr...kashmirs-uri-1460034?pfrom=home-lateststories

Terror Attack At Army Camp In Jammu And Kashmir's Uri
All India | Written by Nazir Masoodi | Updated: September 18, 2016 08:38 IST

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

COMMENTS
indian-army_650x400_71465239135.jpg

Terrorists attacked an army installation in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri this morning (File photo)

SRINAGAR:
HIGHLIGHTS
  1. At least 4 terrorists attack army installation in Baramulla district
  2. Terrorists entered camp around 4 am; gunbattle with forces underway
  3. Rajnath Singh postpones visit to Russia, US

At least four terrorists have attacked an army installation in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, which is near the Line of Control. A gun battle is on.

The terrorists, suspected to be fidayeen or a suicide squad, attacked the camp at around 4 am and entered the administrative area, officials said.

The camp is on the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad highway in the Baramulla district, about 70 km from state capital Srinagar.

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has postponed a visit to Russia and the US that was to have started today, news agency PTI reported.

More details are awaited.

Attack on occupation forces are not Terrorist attack as long as they don't harm innocent civilian . Kashmir is a disputed land and its peoples should get the right to decide their fate . if Indian help during Bangladesh Liberation war was not supporting terrorist activities or supporting disintegration of a country then Pakistan's support of Kashmirs are not any thing supporting terrorism or crime .

Mortar is common weapon uses by TTP & BLA. All of it is sold in black market, even top notch military equipment (sights, radio, binoculars,laptops,range finders) of Nato can be bought easily in Afghanistan particularly Kandahar region at very cheap bucks.
Its Not sold i india We Not have weapon Selling Markets here So its obvious its provided that to in Sensitive State like kashmir impossible

Night vision Devices are shown images if See throwley

NIA05.jpg

NIASanjeevSingh-knYH--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

nia-759.jpg

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...-Kashmir-unrest/2016/08/11/article3573954.ece

So neither we miss you.
Donot quote me ,because this is non of your business.I dont have anything to say you.

It is every bit of our business, as you've made our business yours. Now get used to it or get the hell out of it. I'm going to quote every crap you post, stop me if you can!

Attack on occupation forces are not Terrorist attack as long as they don't harm innocent civilian . Kashmir is a disputed land and its peoples should get the right to decide their fate .
Under which Clause UNHRC ???

It is every bit of our business, as you've made our business yours. Now get used to it or get the hell out of it. I'm going to quote every crap you post, stop me if you can!

What business?
If GoI has influence in BD tgat is your incompetence not ours.

Go and quote if you want but I wont reply .
More I say about more would be insult to you.

Attack on occupation forces are not Terrorist attack as long as they don't harm innocent civilian . Kashmir is a disputed land and its peoples should get the right to decide their fate . if Indian help during Bangladesh Liberation war was not supporting terrorist activities or supporting disintegration of a country then Pakistan's support of Kashmirs are not any thing supporting terrorism or crime .
Stop spreading this bs which I am seeing since morning. If there is NO Internationally agreed definition of terrorism how do you decide what is a terrorist attack and what is not, first of all?

Back
Top Bottom