What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

What business?
If GoI has influence in BD tgat is your incompetence not ours.

Go and quote if you want but I wont reply .
More I say about more would be insult to you.

Get used to it, perhaps Burnol might help you.

It's Pakistanis or Kashmiris? After all, even on death of a cat in India, Pakistan is blamed.
If it's Kashimirs then what they were paying for since last 2/3 months?

You really have a guilty conscience don't you?

I was talking about the perpetrators, but if the trail leads back to either, it will definitely be so.

And please don't expect me to clarify how it is going to be. After all these years of being on PDF, both you and I know it isn't with tanks rolling down each other's cities.

more unarmed Kashmiri youth will be shot with pellet guns and live ammo, more angry defiance of curfew and more resistance against the occupation forces.

I think it's india paying dearly for her deluded and genocidal policies in occupied Kashmir. But it's always sad to see soldiers get killed in conflict; not as sad as seeing innocent unarmed civilians being killed.

Being a senior member you should know that you hear about us dealing with potential militants en masse only because we let it happen.

Let's face it; communications are in the hands of the government. Anything that goes in and out can be controlled.

For once, use your head and think how long would it take to keep the entire city in blackout while troops could get in and finish 80% of the residents of Srinagar, if we really, really wanted? No one would know until we choose to release it.

Media might have its internal politics but under national security related acts, government can throw every single camera, journalist and data packet including satellite access, phones, net, wireless device and anything remotely electronic into custody.

No power. No communication. No journalists. No politicians to oppose. No news. No awareness.

It is the easy way to finish off the whole "Kashmir Issue" as you call it in less than a month.

Wiped clean as a slate and people brought in afresh to look like all is normal. Then life could simply continue.

Why does it not happen? Why do you get to see those media reports?

Do you really think it is those stupid stone pelters that are stopping it from happening?

Think about it.

Stop spreading this bs which I am seeing since morning. If there is NO Internationally agreed definition of terrorism how do you decide what is a terrorist attack and what is not, first of all?

The thing is India has supported Mukti Bahini, LTTE for decades and now supporting BLA, TTP etc.

If you don't consider it supporting terrorists how do you expect other countries to designate your militants/freedom fighters as "terrorists"?

@Star Wars @RISING SUN @GR!FF!N @Levina @PARIKRAMA @anant_s @ranjeet @Armani @IndoUS @JanjaWeed @joekrish @Joe Shearer @dadeechi @IndoCarib @Ankit Kumar 002 @Parul @arp2041 @cerberus @Nilgiri @gslv mk3 @saurav jha

Sad times, a nation that wants to be seen as a great power is being held hostage by one that has as much power as Belgium or New Zealand.

RIP to the brave soldiers, killed in their sleep whilst rotating out (potentially), this is not how any warrior wants to go.

Unfortunately their sacrifices will quickly be forgotten by an ungrateful nation and indifferent political class and Modi will be back to bear hugging Nawaz Sharif soon.

But hey, I'm sure another dossier is being prepared as we speak @MilSpec

Under which Clause UNHRC ???

since when have you guys began respecting the UN and its affiliate, charters and clauses? Pleasantly surprised

@Star Wars @RISING SUN @GR!FF!N @Levina @PARIKRAMA @anant_s @ranjeet @Armani @IndoUS @JanjaWeed @joekrish @Joe Shearer @dadeechi @IndoCarib @Ankit Kumar 002 @Parul @arp2041 @cerberus @Nilgiri @gslv mk3 @saurav jha

Sad times, a nation that wants to be seen as a great power is being held hostage by one that has as much power as Belgium or New Zealand.

RIP to the brave soldiers, killed in their sleep whilst rotating out (potentially), this is not how any warrior wants to go.

Unfortunately their sacrifices will quickly be forgotten by an ungrateful nation and indifferent political class and Modi will be bear hugging Nawaz Sharif soon.

But hey, I'm sure another dossier is being prepared @MilSpec

Do a little research, youll find the culprits hidden somewhere around your ambitious and murderous politicians.

Well we are not blamed yet so wait for it. It is right before UNGA's session that Pakistan prepared with everything to highlight Kashmir atrocities in front of the world. Even if it is designed, I am sure, going to fire back like those interfering statement of NaMO on 14th August. It will be more helpful to understand by the world about the concerns of rebels (Indian word to undermine the the cause of Freedom)/freedom fighters.

Its all over youtube's videos are available of Zarb-e azab flying F-16 & JF-17 bombing it own people

Now I understand where your whinning & moaning stems from. Lay off the Zarb Footage, you'll give yourself a heart attack lad! :D

Unfortunately their sacrifices will quickly be forgotten by an ungrateful nation and indifferent political class and Modi will be back to bear hugging Nawaz Sharif soon.

But hey, I'm sure another dossier is being prepared as we speak @MilSpec

Thanks for calling Pakistan Beligum or New Zealand. Both are far ahead of supa puwa India anyways. :)

I would prefer to be Belgium or New Zealand any day.

Thanks for calling Pakistan Beligum or New Zealand. Both are far ahead of supa puwa India anyways. :)

I would prefer to be Belgium or New Zealand any day.

Lol.

Since It was practiced By Pakistan who use Cluster Munitions to bomb Its own territory and Civilians

:lol: It seems you've forgotten that even the 'benevolent shupa pawa' bombed its own citizens. Amnesia and hypocrisy - a national Indian trait.
In the Lushai hills of Assam in the early sixties, a famine broke out. A relief team cried out for help from the Government of India. But there was little help. The relief team organized themselves into the Mizo National Front (MNF) and called for an armed struggle, " to liberate Mizoram from Indian colonialiasm." In February 1966, armed militant groups captured the town of Aizawl and took possession of all government offices. It took the Indian army one week to recapture the town. The army responded viciously with air raids.

Now I understand where your whinning & moaning stems from. Lay off the Zarb Footage, you'll give yourself a heart attack lad! :D
Attacks still happening Zarb -e-azab or not day before Mohmand agency ,quetta blast Many attacks Many attacks Unless Pakistan changes its policy of Good and bad terrorists

Attacks still happening Zarb -e-azab or not day before Mohmand agency ,quetta blast Many attacks Many attacks Unless Pakistan changes its policy of Good and bad terrorists

And why is IOK under curfew and on the boil for past 2 months??

What bharat mata needs to change as per your intelle-chawal analysis???

Back
Top Bottom