What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

@scorpionx Alternative to my earlier post is that we withdraw the army and give up Kashmir valley to Pakistan.

Their is no middle ground - either we crush them or we surrender.

What is more palatable in your opinion.
there is always a middle ground. you just have to accept it.
living in denial not helpful,

Don't worry, I am not dreaming, I am ADVOCATING it.

In a democracy that is how consensus get built. and when its built, you will know it.
You should do it yourself instead of advocating it . You all keyboard warriors were wishing same in all previous incident but it never happened. Reality is not same as bollywood movie

when did Kashimiri became Isindulg.
nd by the way their land their choice. why are you occupying their land,
It's their land only as long as they wish to live with india..the moment they indulge in treason, kashmir ceases to be their land.

Where is our Nationalist Govt?
I am waiting for Mr 56inch response to this.

The end game is to RAISE THE STAKES for the pakistanis.

What part of that do you not understand ?

To make sure those plotting the attacking sitting in AC rooms in Islamabad and Rawalpindi FEEL THE HEAT.

I don't give a fcuk about Revenge. I care about putting an END to this Nonsense ASAP.

Revenge is for immature fools.
What would you do now, if you were in modis shoes now?

You should do it yourself instead of advocating it . You all keyboard warriors were wishing same in all previous incident but it never happened. Reality is not same as bollowood movie

Nope, I am going to use my time to build up consensus and Advocate a strike on pakistan in all the media outlets I can find :coffee:

lol... what impulsive thought ?

You think this is the first time they have done this or the first time I have thought about it ?

A ironsmith strikes when the iron is hot, not when the iron is cold and he has given enough time to 'contemplate' action.

Practical realities is a lot different from theoretical solutions. It easier to seek forgiveness than take permission.

If India wants to do something, then it needs to use this OPPORTUNITY to take action and THEN seek forgiveness. '

Why did you think the US took the opportunity of 9/11 to attack Iraq ? Did you really think they though they would find WMD in Iraq ?

They are practical people, not theoretical idealists like Indians.
you want to be a practical to destroy the whole world within a minutes.

You are misreading my post. The Insurgency in valley and Hindu political fundamentalism, both were independent of each other during their early days in the 90's. But what has happened since then is both had fed and furthered each other. It was quite convenient for the Islamic fundamentalists in the valley to convince the people that a state that can not protect an ancient mosque and deliberately keeps its eyes closed and often patronize calculated religious atrocities does not deserve to rule. The religious polarization becomes much easier then. Isn't?

By that token , recent events in our immediate neighbourhood , the ME & Europe have also polarised Western governments & the rest of of the world .Islamic based "freedom struggles " have lost whatever respectability they held earlier.

From Osama bin laden to other taliban terrorists were sheltered by ISI and pak army, nothing to prove now.
World knows the glorious works of pakistan, keep up the tradition lads :tup:

So if what you say is true than Pakistan must be a military superpower. Pakistan is terrorising the world yet the nation of Pakistan is existing and thriving. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria & Libya have been destroyed yet Pakistan is still standing tall and firm. The american's don't even want to invade us. They know what would be waiting for them. Pakistan is even managing to terrorize nations that are at least 7× bigger than itself who have the full backing of the West & Russia. That is a remarkable achievement :azn:

From Osama bin laden to other taliban terrorists were sheltered by ISI and pak army, nothing to prove now.
World knows the glorious works of pakistan, keep up the tradition lads :tup:

Chankiya followers plotting and planning again only to see more failurez heading their way.

Last edited:
1. Make preparations to make a strike and send a strong message to pakistan and the world.

2. Then use this threat of war to pressure the world to isolate pakistan further and make the world take stronger action against pakistan.

3. The world will take action ONLY if they SEE US ACT. There is no other way out.

Yawn ....... ............ to your nuclear blackmail.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

Are we going to see the repeat of 2002 yet again?

Billions of dollars better spent on poor of India are going to get lost into the thin air to satisfy ego of some fanatic hindus... YET AGAIN!

It's their land only as long as they wish to live with india..the moment they indulge in treason, kashmir ceases to be their land.
its their land and its their choice live with whom they want.

india has occupied the land and now acting like a occupying force.

india's action are same like of Hitler against Jews and changez khan against the everything which came into his way.

The UN needs to step in, this cycle of tit for tat violence in occupied kashmir is out of control. Indian Occupation Forces need to be pulled out of the Valley and Peace keepers need to be deployed.

No sir. We just dillydally around the root cause

There is a section of Kashmiris who want azadi irrespective of what India does or does not do not because of lack of good governance or amenities or basic freedom but because of their religious affiliations.

The nature of beast we face is that it will not be satisfied till it get what it wants - Merger with Pakistan or an ideological Sunni Islamic state. . Throughout the world trend is clear - Muslims are getting increasingly radicalized. While most of us might tip toe around it - condition of erstwhile moderately tolerant nations like Turkey show us clearly instead of greater inclusion-ism they want greater exclusion ism

We have to acknowledge this problem only then we can arrive at a solution.
Sadly and unmistakably the Islamic radicals have taken over. But this was not the case before. Before 90's struggle that was mostly secular in objective have become obsessed with Islamic overtones making it easier for Hindutva zealots (not you) to set the locus of the movement as per their on convenience. The Islamic radicalism can be brought to kneel not just by guns (and its only aggravates the fundamentalist aspirations), but by complete administrative reforms which we lacked so far.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom