What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

This is because of the nature of asymmetrical warfare.

There is nothing you can do against an armed terrorist willing to blow himself to kingdom come in exchange for max casualties. 9/10 times we will be successful in stopping them but still be condemned by virtue of that one failure.

Only thing which can stop this is inflicting unbearable costs on the enemy.

There are two parties - Radicalized Indian Kashmiris and Pakistan deep state with their proxy.

Radicalized Kashmiris should be destroyed since they are our weakest link. A nation doesn't brook armed dissent. Look at how they have been handled successfully historically - one must completely break them phsyically, demoralize them mentally so that any spark of resistance is stamped out. US did this in civil war, China did this in Tibet and other territories, Russia did this, British did this - but we have held back.

Pakistan deep state and their proxies - They will keep on coming. Why? Because the Pakistani masters in their GHQ and Posh Army clubs feel no consequences from India. In their mind it is a win -win. They get rid of their undesirables by sending them to India. Unless and until they feel the pain personally - we will be at the receiving end.

Regards
I have read this argument in another of your posts. The appeal to repeat an American civil war or Tibetan experience is lucrative but please remember this is not USA or Tibet. Kashmir's fate is entangled with Pakistan unlike Tibet which was neither a disputed territory nor any third party interest was involved. The absence of a formidable enemy with entangled interest was the secret of Chinese success in Tibet, Russians in Central Asia. We have tried similar 'iron fist' treatment for decades now. Did it pay off? If not then lets start scratching heads again and try to sort out the blunders we have made again and again. We got plenty of opportunities before. Every war success was lost on truce papers. Every strategic advantage won by military was just thrown away by political leaders, be it LBS or IG. We got similar opportunity in '99, just didn't have enough guts to implement it undoing the errors in the past.

Pakistan has learnt its mistakes and they are not going to give another chance by resorting to military solution of Kashmir again. India still have clung to its old, unaltered policy of the 90's, i.e rigged election, bribing and security excesses. It has simply done nothing to win the sympathies of the valley which is brilliantly exploited by Pakistan. The only way to answer the proxy war is a hard-soft stance and more emphasis on good governance. Otherwise we will just sleepwalk into another strategic blunder.

Chinese accused him of glorifying terrorists, but did not call him terrorist. You may want to read more carefully.
You need to read it carefully. The Chinese Govt. accused him of "terrorism in disguise". Ergo?

Please define the end game .The purpose of such air strikes , the targets, the Aftermath , the consequences.Without a clear goal in mind this is just hitting out wildly .Not exactly a wise thing to do.Revenge is a dish which tastes best when cold.

The end game is to RAISE THE STAKES for the pakistanis.

What part of that do you not understand ?

To make sure those plotting the attacking sitting in AC rooms in Islamabad and Rawalpindi FEEL THE HEAT.

I don't give a fcuk about Revenge. I care about putting an END to this Nonsense ASAP.

Revenge is for immature fools.

From Osama bin laden to other taliban terrorists were sheltered by ISI and pak army, nothing to prove now.
World knows the glorious works of pakistan, keep up the tradition lads :tup:
Stop with that Dehati Aurat statement World's knows worlds knows that. BTW did you see Osama's body ? And what Oter Taliban Terrorists have been sheltered by us ?

Be Specific in your allegations

Rip...

Thats it... im tried gov handling it softly

So apparently Pakistan is damn fool enough to have chosen such time line so that it can deliberately hurt itself by giving a wild card to India when showdown of words between Pakistan and India is currently in full swing at UN? Tell me who ll be trying to take max benefit of this very incident at UN?

Ditto words from last day showdown at UN copied by dude here. Seems some someone would not even bother to change the script a lil bit. Now I get why Bollywood copies Hollywood movies like from head to toe as it is.
It's false flag before un assembly by Indian lobby

RIP to the our brave soldiers.
It is a big loss for all of us.
Those who were responsible for this attack will pay a heavy price.
Things are going to be very serious now.
Army Chief anf DM are going to Kashmir.
HM has cancelled his foreign trips, the NSA and the cabinet have already briefed the PM.
RIP to the innocent Kashmiri children and teenagers.
it is a big loss for the humanity that children and teenagers are being killed.
those who are responsible for their death will pay a heavy price.
things are already serious in the Kashmir.

and for the 17 army men. they were killed by their own institute and ministers to ease the international pressure on them.

I have read this argument in another of your posts. The appeal to repeat an American civil war or Tibetan experience is lucrative but please remember this is not USA or Tibet. Kashmir's fate is entangled with Pakistan unlike Tibet which was neither a disputed territory nor any third party interest was involved. The absence of a formidable enemy with entangled interest was the secret of Chinese success in Tibet, Russians in Central Asia. We have tried similar 'iron fist' treatment for decades now. Did it pay off? If not then lets start scratching heads again and try to sort out the blunders we have made again and again. We got plenty of opportunities before. Every war success was lost on truce papers. Every strategic advantage won by military was just thrown away by political leaders, be it LBS or IG. We got similar opportunity in '99, just didn't have enough guts to implement it undoing the errors in the past.

Pakistan has learnt its mistakes and they are not going to give another chance by resorting to military solution of Kashmir again. India still have clung to its old, unaltered policy of the 90's, i.e rigged election, bribing and security excesses. It has simply done nothing to win the sympathies of the valley which is brilliantly exploited by Pakistan. The only way to answer the proxy war is a hard-soft stance and more emphasis on good governance. Otherwise we will just sleepwalk into another strategic blunder.

The ONLY people who has not learnt their lessons is India.

We seems to be repeating the same thing again and again in the hopes of a different solution.. The Very definition of Insanity.

Well if a Bangladeshi and an Indian visit Pakistan then am sure an Indian will be treated better, will have more in common to talk about. I don't know why some Bangladeshi act as if they are part of Pakistan and try to look like mujahideens

TBH Pakistanis have very little in common with both Bangladeshis & indians.

The end game is to RAISE THE STAKES for the pakistanis.

What part of that do you not understand ?

To make sure those plotting the attacking sitting in AC rooms in Islamabad and Rawalpindi FEEL THE HEAT.

I don't give a fcuk about Revenge. I care about putting an END to this Nonsense ASAP.

Revenge is for immature fools.

That's exactly what I proposed in my earlier posts .This requires calm & cool reasoning .Do read them in leisure .Not actions spurred by impulsive thoughts.

If neighbors started wars everytime a terrorist strike takes place on their soil, there would have been thousands of wars against India initiated by neighbors.

India's support of cross-border terrorism is more than half a century old, which has resulted in hundreds of thousands of innocent lives being lost in neighboring countries. LTTE, Mukti Bahini, TTP, BLA etc etc.

Now as wrote earlier, just stop this nonsense finally of being the victim....

Its pakistan every time be it India or Afghanistan. Yes pakistan needs a lesson not to meddle in the internal matters of others.

From Osama bin laden to other taliban terrorists were sheltered by ISI and pak army, nothing to prove now.
World knows the glorious works of pakistan, keep up the tradition lads :tup:
Do u have eyes to see and fingers to type on Google how many afgan Talibans are in Pakistani jail and how many handed over to USA or Afghanistan government

Lets see if Modi has balls to go attack Pakistan for sending terrorists to India once again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom