What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

Conspiracy theories wont work here my friend.
All its matters is evidence,and if the terrorists are from across the border ,Pakistan's responsible actions will seek and if they fail ,at least our GoI will guarantee severe diplomatic consequences.

RIP soldiers.
Your sacrifice will give more strength to our nation.
You are already imposing allegations on Pakistan lol
Its much look of false flag by Indians to manipulate against Pakistan in UN lol I'm much sure about this

We are only killing/will keep killing Pakistani pigs coming from across the border. High time govt should replace pellet guns with real bullets.

Then these buggers compain that Indian hotels treat them like street dogs.

@waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch : Why is this stupid Indian allowed to post on PDF?

NDTV saying 12 of the 17 died when their tents caught fire after the grenade attacks.

If this true...what a horrible way to die. Not that any death is pleasant.

That is a whole load of Nehruvian rubbish.

There is no Symetrical or Asymetrical warfare. There is ONLY WARFARE.

And in warfare we choose the weapon best suited to help us WIN. WINNING is the ONLY Objective.

As of today, IAF is far superior to the PAF. We need to mobilise the IAF and take out pakistani assets so that they are weakened considerably.

We are FOOLS if we are planning to fight this war by pakistani rules. We are worse that that, we are Morons.

We need to Define our OWN RULES. That is how a battle and a war is won. Modi of all people should know this.

Please define the end game .The purpose of such air strikes , the targets, the Aftermath , the consequences.Without a clear goal in mind this is just hitting out wildly .Not exactly a wise thing to do.Revenge is a dish which tastes best when cold.

............only provoked the fanatics in the valley to channelize the Kashmiri movement as Islam versus rest of Hindu India. The government seem to be in complete oblivion what might the repercussions of such moronic statements by religious fanatics. They just played into the hands of Islamic fundamentalists in the valley.

You are mightily off on that account. You have completely missed the deliberate strategy under UPA and as a GoI to isolate the movement into an Islamic movement.

It plays into our hands. No one cares for an islamist. It is what I have been saying - that Kashmiris are idiots when they play into the Islamism. If they really wanted anything tangible, they would do well to stick to non-violent and sufi version.

Am surprised that you have isolated it into a sangh parivar et al POV. You must read the North-Eastern Insurgency and the role played by RSS in checking it to a certain extent along with Bengalis and Marwaris.

Whatever it is,
If this is a cross border terrorism,Pakistan would really face some tough question in UN and in diplomatic circles

So apparently Pakistan is damn fool enough to have chosen such time line so that it can deliberately hurt itself by giving a wild card to India when showdown of words between Pakistan and India is currently in full swing at UN? Tell me who ll be trying to take max benefit of this very incident at UN?

How has whatever B.S you said been proven ?

Ditto words from last day showdown at UN copied by dude here. Seems someone would not even bother to change the script a lil bit. Now I get why Bollywood copies Hollywood movies like from head to toe as it is.

Last edited:
:blah:.....I thought you will raise some constructive argument rather than propaganda shoved down your throat by RSS thugs....

Pakistanis never idiotically criticize unless we have proof...Just recently suicide attack happened in Pakistan in mosque at Afghan border, did u see Pakistan blame you for that incident? Tell me?

U killed Burhan wani....U are reaping what you sowed since 8 july....No need to cry now, bud...

Well i did see a lot of pakistanis blame raw for it.
And burhan wani picked up a gun, he was bound to die sooner or later.
U havent seen geelani or mirwaiz being killed or even tortured, have u? Guess why?
Coz they have been peaceful, although have instigated violence but have been protected by the indian forces ourselves.

NDTV saying 12 of the 17 died when their tents caught fire after the grenade attacks.

If this true...what a horrible way to die. Not that any death is pleasant.

We all die a thousand deaths when this happens.

Only we seem to have lost all shame and honour or even dignity.

Mahatma Gandhi said "It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence."

How many times will we cover up our impotence by making bombastic speeches.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom