What's new

16th December 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh

BD GDP capita is growing at 6% while Pakistan's is at 3%. Pakistan in it's whole history has never grown at this rate sustained.

Brilliant come back.
lol this is the only thing left for Banglalis to cheer about now a days.....I still want answer of what Banglis had achieved which Pakistanis can only dream off as mentioned by some Bengali above:rofl:

BTW what the Oil consumption of Bangladesh
whats per capita car
Electricity consumption all these thing way below Pakistan i even doubt about the GDP growth figures........as all these consumption shows the growth which are way below.

lol this is the only thing left for Banglalis to cheer about now a days.....I still want answer of what Banglis had achieved which Pakistanis can only dream off as mentioned by some Bengali above:rofl:

BTW what the Oil consumption of Bangladesh
whats per capita car
Electricity consumption all these thing way below Pakistan i even doubt about the GDP growth figures........as all these consumption shows the growth which are way below.

Heard about something called accumulated wealth?
Research this and come back to talk.

Heard about something called accumulated wealth?
Research this and come back to talk.
lol first you guys need to learn the effects of GDP growth on your consumption pattern which is clearly missing in Bagla case, lol your hasina can fart about 10% gdp which seems meaningless considering your country is still low in consumption.....lols at Pakistan can only dream off yet no Bangali can answer on this:rofl:

lol first you guys need to learn the effects of GDP growth on your consumption pattern which is clearly missing in Bagla case, lol your hasina can fart about 10% gdp which seems meaningless considering your country is still low in consumption.....lols at Pakistan can only dream off yet no Bangali can answer on this:rofl:

Hasina can fool IMF, Word Bank etc but not you!
Take your butt-hurt elsewhere.

The same anchor also says this:
lets hear the story of both sides, shall we not?

We need to expose the lies against the PA in the 1971 war.

According to bangladeshi/indian logic, 45,000 Pakistani troops killed 3 million bengalis and raped 10 million bengali women at the same time, in a few weeks in 1971. 28 years earlier, the Nazi military superpower with nearly 5 million soldiers could not manage to kill 3 million Jews in 4 years. That too when they were producing the most powerful and high-tech weapons systems at the time and were backed by additional soldiers from Italy, Austria, Romania and some Ukrainians.

We need to expose the lies against the PA in the 1971 war.

According to bangladeshi/indian logic, 45,000 Pakistani troops killed 3 million bengalis and raped 10 million bengali women at the same time, in a few weeks in 1971. 28 years earlier, the Nazi military superpower with nearly 5 million soldiers could not manage to kill 3 million Jews in 4 years. That too when they were producing the most powerful and high-tech weapons systems at the time and were backed by additional soldiers from Italy, Austria, Romania and some Ukrainians.
:nana::nana::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Hasina can fool IMF, Word Bank etc but not you!
Take your butt-hurt elsewhere.
lol at butt hurt for what? for Bangali achievement which Pakistan or any decent country in the world can only dream off as mentioned:rofl::rofl::rofl:

still no one could answer or name those achievements:lol:

The same anchor also says this:
lets hear the story of both sides, shall we not?

Death figures definitely exaggerated and Bd politicians knows it. This is the reason why Bd government is not agreeing to form a joint commission led by UN to find out the actual number.

Bd politicians mostly Awami league rather use this false number to justify the breaking up of United pakistan.

Pakistan should demand a resolution from UN and clear it name once for all.

BD GDP capita is growing at 6% while Pakistan's is at 3%. Pakistan in it's whole history has never grown at this rate sustaine

You seem to be drawing a rosy picture of Bd’s economy. It looks good in paper but reality is bitter.

When is last time you visited Bd?

Couple years ago I visited Bd. I was harassed by fakeers from airpor to my home in sylhet. Every time I went to market 20 fakeers surrounded for few bucks. They somehow recognized us. Sylhet supposed to be richer than other part of Bd. I would imagine other parts being in worst shape.

I will believe you when Bd people become classier than Pakistani. Meaning, dress better, eat better and socialize better. Currently we sucked in these departments.

You seem to be drawing a rosy picture of Bd’s economy. It looks good in paper but reality is bitter.

When is last time you visited Bd?

Couple years ago I visited Bd. I was harassed by fakeers from airpor to my home in sylhet. Every time I went to market 20 fakeers surrounded for few bucks. They somehow recognized us. Sylhet supposed to be richer than other part of Bd. I would imagine other parts being in worst shape.
:disagree:

I will believe you when Bd people become classier than Pakistani. Meaning, dress better, eat better and socialize better. Currently we sucked in these departments.
And when was the last time you visited Pakistan?

Begging has reduced drastically in Bangladesh in the last 10 years. We can feel it. Begging now mostly taking places in Railway stations, foot over bridges and Mazars. Door-to door begging was the biggest part and it has reduced greatly.Perhaps you gone to Shahjalal's dargah, which boast the biggest beggar concentration in Bangladesh.They sensed you as an 'Londoni' so you faced that incidence.I have seen many times those beggars from the Shahjalal's Dargah eating expensive dishes in hotels adjoining Dargah. Which indicate their good income.
Who told you Bangladeshi people are less classy? Eat, dress and socialize worse than Pakistani? Pakistan has more hunger, more malnutrition than BD. I don't find pakistani salwar kameez for men a classy dress in anyway. Many would also consider the same.Whether people are classier or not depends on a lot about the general literacy of the population.Our educational level and literacy is better than Pakistan. Internet penetration is more in BD. than how BD people are less classy? Please explain. Which metrics you are considering?

Last edited:
I think Homo Sapien's signature of Abdul Hakim's poem, and probably one of the most relevant stanzas of Bengali literature today sums it up for me.

যে সবে বঙ্গেত জন্মি হিংসে বঙ্গবাণী। সে সব কাহার জন্ম নির্ণয় ন জানি॥ দেশী ভাষা বিদ্যা যার মনে ন জুয়ায়। নিজ দেশ তেয়াগী কেন বিদেশ ন যায়॥ মাতা পিতামহ ক্রমে বঙ্গেত বসতি। দেশী ভাষা উপদেশ মনে হিত অতি॥
– আব্দুল হাকিম(১৬২০-১৬৯০)

one of the most relevant stanzas of Bengali literature today sums it up for me.
Actually in what senses can you please explain? Who is hating Bengali language here? I hope you are not equating Bengali language with Bengali population?
@Shorisrip

Last edited:
:disagree:

And when was the last time you visited Pakistan?

Forget about visiting Pakistan to know their living standard is much higher than BD. I visited Karachi a few decades ago, and I can attest that the level there at that time was much higher than the present level of Dhaka. Karachi has certainly more developed since I visited. Dhaka has not even built an efficient bus transit system!!

@Al-zakir is right in his statement. We better do not flatter ourselves with the GDP figures when even the minimum infrastructure is not yet built. Even the Dhaka-Chittagong highway remains inefficient after its rebuilding and expansion. However, I agree that the GoB is working vigorously on the physical infrastructures and in the next ten years the picture will change.

When BD status is LDC, the status of Pakistan is that of developing country. BD is only now in the preparation stage for promoting itself to a developing one.

Back
Top Bottom