What's new

16 Rohingya Muslims Killed in Rakhine State, Burma

me-mad-impossibru--thumb.jpg

You quotin' me brah? YOU BIG PIECE OF..... love :smitten:

my post was not about religion, my post might offended some americans. You can talk about Bangladesh. You talking about your solider death in fighting terrorist ? then why your government supporting another terrorist group FSA in syria which also linked with Al-Qeada? why your government wants to peace talk with terrorist in Qatar, even opened office there, what about ppl who died in terrorist attack ? care to explain ? where is your stand that we will not negotiate with terrorist ?

My post wasn't religiously offensive either. I was simply saying that conspiracy theorists won't believe anything unless god comes down to earth and tells them , a very generic and non offensive statement. Since you are Muslim, i replaced god with Allah. So, what's the difference and how is it offensive?

My post wasn't religiously offensive either. I was simply saying that conspiracy theorists won't believe anything unless god comes down to earth and tells them , a very generic and non offensive statement. Since you are Muslim, i replaced god with Allah. So, what's the difference and how is it offensive?
conspiracy theory are not just made up, there is logic behind it and again this political stuff has nothing to do with god, it should not be in first place.

Last edited:
Why didn't USAF go after those aircrafts? Well , it's not everyday that you see a plane flying into a building. This was the first time any such thing had happened. Never in history had anything remotely close to this ever occurred, so they obviously weren't prepared for it. Try something like that now and the whole plane will be blasted out of the sky within 2-3 minutes of diverting flight path. But anyway, can't explain anything to a lunatic conspiracy theorist. Unless Allah or Mohammad come down to earth and tell you on your face , I doubt you'll believe anything even if it's staring right in your face.

Better you delete the last part bro... You are fighting with someone, go on.. but don't offend others religion ...

it is not unreported, those are FSA terrorist backed by western countries who are killing Christians, these ppl are created by west and miss guided them for own agenda, just like Al-Qaeda has been created. Ever heard of these group talking about Palestine ? never because they all are in same side. They are just playing with peoples' sentiment.
That's what I am saying. That's why those incidents go unreported. This Palestinian guy shamelessly support FSA so whose side are you on?

Let's see what General Hafiz Saeed does since he is the self styled keeper of the Muslim Umah. Will he send his army of LeT yahoos to help the Muslims there?

Let's see what General Hafiz Saeed does since he is the self styled keeper of the Muslim Umah. Will he send his army of LeT yahoos to help the Muslims there?

All he can do is fart in lahore. Myanmar like totalitarian rule is note his cup of coffee. They will come down with inhuman force against his holy soldiers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom