Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
16 ISI agents held in Secunderabad

17 Feb 2008, 2154 hrs IST,PTI
Print Save EMail Write to Editor

HYDERABAD: Sixteen suspected ISI agents, nine of them Bangladesh nationals, were nabbed from Gorakhpur Express at Secunderabad railway station on Sunday evening.

They were travelling in Gorakhpur-Bangalore express (train no.2591), South Central Railway (SCR) sources said.

On a tip-off by a railway ticket examiner on suspicion of the railway passengers, the railway police apprehended 16 persons and handed over to task force police who whisked them away for questioning, SCR sources said.

However, the city police commissioner B Prasad Rao said only eight passengers, who were hailing from Bangladesh, were taken into custody.

Without giving further details the Commissioner said "we are verifying their antecedents" and it will take two to three days to come to a conclusion whether they have any links with terrorist outfits".

However, unconfirmed reports said 16 passengers were nabbed from the train.

16 ISI agents held in Secunderabad-Hyderabad-Cities-The Times of India

How did the genius train conductor infer from looking at their tickets that they were ISI agents? That makes as much sense as me staring at a coke bottle and claiming I've figured out that it came from mars.

How did the genius train conductor infer from looking at their tickets that they were ISI agents? That makes as much sense as me staring at a coke bottle and claiming I've figured out that it came from mars.

:lol: that is a secrete dont ask dear ;)

Ahh poor People.. Raw will be proud of it..oh sorry Lalo jee will be proud of their Railway.

Regards
Wilco

Perhaps, some poor Indian Muslims as usual will never see light again.
Media will never be interested to seek the truth or instead of giving investigation any chance, media was quick to attach all poor Indian Muslims with Pakistan.

Maybe he overheard something or saw something suspicious in their possession. Its not as far-fetched as you are making it out to be.

Maybe he overheard something or saw something suspicious in their possession. Its not as far-fetched as you are making it out to be.

Then this should have been mentioned in the article. Also, what about the international rule 'innocent until proven guilty'? The article has already labelled them as ISI agents (in the headline), and they've barely been arrested yet.

And one would think that spies would be better trained than to have loose toungs on a train (no pun intended).

Then this should have been mentioned in the article. Also, what about the international rule 'innocent until proven guilty'? The article has already labelled them as ISI agents (in the headline), and they've barely been arrested yet.

And one would think that spies would be better trained than to have loose toungs on a train (no pun intended).

Yeah, the poor overworked editor perhaps overlooked it...lol.

I does mention "suspected" in the article though.
Indian police are normally quick to report even small successes, since their public image is so bad.

I don't think spies are well trained. They are mostly uneducated, unemployed people who are brainwashed into doing it. I doubt if they have any Bond-like abilities.

Yeah ISI was involved in bomb blast in hyderabad !

first was in may
and secong ws in august!!

and now they are attacking mosque and shrines which are visited by both hindu and muslims to promote communal riots!!

And these days ,bangladesh is new home to ISI .we need to speed up the fencing!!

Now ISI has stopped using Kashmir way to flush the terrorists.Now its using nepal and bangladesh coz of the unrest in both the country!!
These days police in train is pretty efficient.They even saw my bag and ID card once i was travelling !!!

and they are very doubty!!!

well done railways!!
Here comes another one.

Regards
Wilco

WILCO opened a thread some time back, saying that he had inside info about an Indian agent.
All those who disbelieve this news, remember. Remember those credulous days. :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom