What's new

Hyderabad-Tirupati route gets its first double decker train.

Not at all, . .i work for central govt.

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Are the people of Hyderabad worried?

Because i don't know Andhra politics. But Naidu has a reputation as a skilled administrator.

If I were to put money on it, he would try to develop a city that can edge Hyderababd. Though that is an insurmountable task.

Because i don't know Andhra politics. But Naidu has a reputation as a skilled administrator.

If I were to put money on it, he would try to develop a city that can edge Hyderababd. Though that is an insurmountable task.

Hasn't Modi promised to create 100 new cities?

Hasn't Modi promised to create 100 new cities?

Vizag is already a good port. So Naidu just has to incentivise industries to come there. And has to increase the infrastructure there as well.

Also improve the infrastructure of Vijayawada.

Some people are . . . specially those who are natives of seemandhra but settled in Hyderabad. . . . for 10 years hyderabad will be a common capital . . . thats more than enough for Naidu to develop Vijayawada or Vishakahpattanam into a capital city :)

Vizag is already a good port. So Naidu just has to incentivise industries to come there. And has to increase the infrastructure there as well.

Also improve the infrastructure of Vijayawada.

Infrastructure will be one of the top priorities of this incoming government. Modi loves big infrastructural projects.

I made a joke. RSS as in Hindu extremist outfit

And RSS as in RSS feed. Get it :D

:( I apologize for making that bad joke.
Awww don't make that rotlu face. I don't know anything about RSS group anyway. :)

Colour symbolizes the zone these trin belongs to . . . Red and yellow for eastern Railway . . . green and yellow for Southern Railway.
Hehe the kaka in your dp is gonna love those trains. I'm already in love with them and I'm not even a Kaka. :P

Modi will build bullet trains- that was one of the campaign promises

Back
Top Bottom