What's new

16 December as a day to remember

Hell Raiser

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
16 December 2014, was a black day for this nation. 141 innocents lost their lives that day.
Lest we forget the wrong that was done that day, we should turn it into a national remembrance day.
Let not the fire Extinguish.
What are your thoughts?
@Hell hound

16 December is the blackest day in Pakistan's history.

It should be renamed to

Nau Azm Day

PDP demands that.

Just because December 16th in the past were not great there is no reason to believe it will continue in the future

Just because December 16th in the past were not great there is no reason to believe it will continue in the future

There is only one 16th of December.

Be it 71 or 2014.

A day to repent and to do better.

There is only one 16th of December.

Be it 71 or 2014.

A day to repent and to do better.

it may be a symbol of misfortune. it is not like troubles in East Pakistan began on 16th December 1971

it may be a symbol of misfortune. it is not like troubles in East Pakistan began on 16th December 1971
The reference of this thread is not 1971 but 2014, it is our duty to remember the loss of so many innocent lives. It's the darkest day in the country's history. It's Pakistan's 911 and hence shall be remembered as a black day.

The reference of this thread is not 1971 but 2014, it is our duty to remember the loss of so many innocent lives. It's the darkest day in the country's history. It's Pakistan's 911 and hence shall be remembered as a black day.

I did not bring up 1971. I replied to other poster reference.

I agree what happened on 2014 is more unsettling than 1971

web-peshawar-banner-2-AP-770x470.jpg

Man you guys are very superstitious.

No wonder you have a very isolated minded approach to life

Man you guys are very superstitious.

No wonder you have a very isolated minded approach to life

I am not superstitious. What happened on Dec 16th 1971 is the culmination of misunderstandings and mis-steps that started on August 14th 1947.

I am not superstitious. What happened on Dec 16th 1971 is the culmination of misunderstandings and mis-steps that started on August 14th 1947.

Dude we won't be holding hands even if you take out 47.

Dude we won't be holding hands even if you take out 47.

the seeds of the breakup were written the day you became independent.
the only thing that was decided by history is the timing and circumstances

Bongalis were too proud to live with us. Even now they have this holier than thou attitude which i cannot see or care but have been pointed towards.

Something about these lots just doesn't fit.

The day Bongladesh became independent was the day seeds of west bengal accession were laid. Lets see when that happens though

Please do not derail the Topic.
Let's Stay on the topic. I suggest, we should tie black Armbands on 16th December. To Remember them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom