What's new

16 Bangladesh nationals wounded by BSF fire at Jaintapur Haor

India seriously need to control it's border force near Bangladesh.

India defiantly should help Bangladesh to develop, because it will help both countries equally.

Goodness me, this situation is getting literally out of control because of constant bullying by BSF. It all comes down to Bangladesh showing some balls, they have to make it clear that behaviour like this from BSF is absolutely unacceptable and next time if they engage in behaviour like this there is going to be retaliation from Bangladesh. The presence of Pakistan Rangers is more than enough to make sure the BSF does not acts naughty on our borders, i have been to Wagha border many times and comparing Pakistani Rangers with BSF makes me proud to be a Pakistani :). May the Almighty Allah bless the souls of all those who have lost their lives.

this now become a common incident that bsf fire on bangladeshi civilian on simple excuse .our bdr are small in number that they can hardly petrol the whole border area .moreover communication on the border region is very rugged that any reinforcement is very difficult .so i think our govt should increase the number of bdr and equip bdr with transport helicopter and modern petrol car like cobra from turkey .

I would imagine they want to destabalize and enter and take over BD ... why else would they destabalize their neighbours :whistle:

are you crazy ?
what will they with 15 crore people ?
india can never and will not take over bangladesh if they are smart
they never be able to quell any uprising against any aggration by india
:bunny:

Asked about repeated scuffles in the Bangladesh-India border, including Sunday’s incident in Sylhet, despite decisions at the policymaking level of the two countries to maintain restraints, the foreign minister, Dipu Moni, said, ‘A stray incident [such as the scuffle between the border guards] might happen along the long border stretch.

---By Awami League foreign minister Dipu Moni

Front Page

Home minister Sahara Khatun who is in charge of BDR when asked about repeated Indian incursion into Bangladesh territory and injuring at least 2 dozens Bangladeshi, replied she is unaware of any such incident.

-- By Awami League home minister Sahara Khatun

Amardesh Online Edition

Talking to The Daily Star last night, BDR Director General Major Gen Md Mainul Islam termed the incidents "very regrettable”.
He observed the decisions taken at the recent meet do not seem to have been communicated to the BSF ranks at the grassroots level.

-- By Indian born BDR Director General Major Gen Md Mainul Islam

15 wounded in BSF firing

Analysis of these statements and questions:

Did he (BDR chief Mainul Islam) mean to say without highest level communication from Indian side, Indian occupation of Bangladesh territory and killing of Bangladeshi citizens are normal things and ok???? BSF entered into Bangladesh territory and fired upon Bangladeshi citizens when he was meeting with BSF officials.

• So with what certainty BDR chief is promoting the idea that BSF repeated incursion and killing of Bangladeshis are result of lack of communication from higher indian authority???
  • Is he not finding execuse for indian occupation and killing???

Most important things to realize from these statement is that people who took oath to protect Bangladesh sovereignty are actually finding excuse for Indian violation of Bangladesh sovereignty and infact encouraging india to take Bangladesh territory.

Last edited:
this now become a common incident that bsf fire on bangladeshi civilian on simple excuse .our bdr are small in number that they can hardly petrol the whole border area .moreover communication on the border region is very rugged that any reinforcement is very difficult .so i think our govt should increase the number of bdr and equip bdr with transport helicopter and modern petrol car like cobra from turkey .

Either you are completly unaware or ignoring the fact Awami govt prevented BDR from even using bullet for self defense. Only time they can fire is when Awami govt provide them permission. Read the report BDR was not allowed to fire until 30 Bangladeshis already injured by BSF and Bangladesh territory was taken over by BSF.

This was not the case even when BDR was smaller in size and could challenge BSF nefarious acts immediately. So problem is not BDR but Awami League indian stooge acts.

http://img97.imageshack.us/i/alpreventbsf.jpg/

Amardesh Online Edition

Only solution for BD is to be cleansed by a divine army then have Nukes and become a Military-Activist's state to survive from Indian onslaught.

I thought I'm the only mad, lol. But now it seems there are others too feel the necessity of Nuke, lol. God knows what will happen after 15/20 years.

BTW, you are right because our BD people are not wise enough to understand AL and India co's deception. So we need to rely on our Bangladesh Army if they are bravo.

@ Jana
Current BDR chief Major General Mainul Islam is originally from indian west bengal. He was install as BDR chief after last year massacre.

Awami League govt even put new restrictionnot that BDR can fire without higher authority permission. This way indian BSF can do whatever they want with impunity.

Now you can see how indians and Awami league govt working togather to make indian agression possible.
I have read the same bias you have posted before. Please refrain from sending this kind of post. After partition many Muslims had migrated to the present day BD.

Why do you throw this kind of gossip to people who are educated and understand more than what you can think. Stop bias and stick to the present affair in the border. Please be objective.

How on earth a Country dreaming to be a super power (my A$$) sends its own citizen to another country to take over land and put them in a harmed way... That surprised me and beyond my comprehension.

Don't you see Indians are so hungry and are devoid of food in their own country! This is why they come to our land to steal fish. And this is how they have escalaterd their greed to a border conflict.

How on earth a Country dreaming to be a super power (my A$$) sends its own citizen to another country to take over land and put them in a harmed way... That surprised me and beyond my comprehension.

Nope, I think BDR is not as obedient of India as AL. That's why BSF is angry on BDR or BSF have other bad intention, not for catching fish actually. God knows, may be AL does not allow BDR to do its normal work.

I have read the same bias you have posted before. Please refrain from sending this kind of post. After partition many Muslims had migrated to the present day BD.

Why do you throw this kind of gossip to people who are educated and understand more than what you can think. Stop bias and stick to the present affair in the border. Please be objective.

Keep leacture to yourself, I or anyone for that matter dont give hoot to your dictating tone.

Now on the real, issue BDR chief borned in India and a ghoti. He in his statements repeatedly supporting (explicitly and implicitly)indian BSF actions of killing Bangladeshis. When he took office he did that in an interview and that was posted in this forum.

And yesterday his position was BSF was occupying Bangladeshi territory and shooting and injuring people bacause communication of Delhi talk had not reached at grassroot level. More improtantly he DID NOT give permission to return fire until 30 Bangladeshis injured by BSF shooting.

And you asking people here to look the other way on his indian origin and indian allegiance?????? That deception will not stick.

Talking to The Daily Star last night, BDR Director General Major Gen Md Mainul Islam termed the incidents "very regrettable”.
He observed the decisions taken at the recent meet do not seem to have been communicated to the BSF ranks at the grassroots level.

-- By Indian born BDR Director General Major Gen Md Mainul Islam

Source: Daily Star

This is a message to all the pro Bangladeshi, anti AL members of PDF. Please do not selectively ignore such developments and cry over spilt milk. Thanks.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/15408-incredible-bangladesh-26.html
Go to the above thread and browse from the last page. Then you will see how our extreme anti-AL brothers (e.g. idune, Al-zakir) love their Bangladesh. How they tried to represent that BD is a nice country. It’s seems to me that they love BD more than me. After watching that thread you won’t have any confusion that they love BD or not. They just have like mind of each other and they are against AL.
Yes, it’s true that as a human you can find some faults in them but their ideology is 50 folds batter than AL’s. Note that, in any adversary condition they will immediately response along with all BDans. They have all rights to bash AL’s bad intention cos they are pro-Bangladeshi.

Go to the above thread and browse from the last page. Then you will see how our extreme anti-AL brothers (e.g. idune, Al-zakir) love their Bangladesh. How they tried to represent that BD is a nice country. It’s seems to me that they love BD more than me. After watching that thread you won’t have any confusion that they love BD or not. They just have like mind of each other and they are against AL.

Thank you for your kind words but brotherbangladesh remeber one thing that we have not come from sky. We represent the islamic heritage of bangladesh and it was our forefater originally found this nation-ie M. Jinnah, sher-e-bangla so who are these awami scum to decide who is patriot or not when we concider them dalal munafiq and sub-servent of kuffar. These malaun lover don't represent true Bangladesh.

bharati hate us because we are the sheild to prevent complete annihilation and awami hate us because our islamic ideology. Both are rejected so their views are irrelevence to us. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom