What's new

1500 years old Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Take your innocence somewhere else for I wasn't born yesterday. There is no such thing as micro and macro evolution (it is saying like that a person can take 1000 single steps but can't walk for 1000 step). Whether it effects your religion or not, whether you believe it or not truth doesn't change.

Ignorance is a bliss

Microevolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Macroevolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it conflicts with your believes, only way is to change your belief (if you are sane).

It doesnt conflict my beliefs.... Plus I dont need to explain things to those who refuse to listen

the fact is, all so called Gods have disappeared...the story is, we all have to believe in something that has (might have) happened thousands years ago and been taught to us since childhood…..Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus and so many others. Unfortunate fact is, we believe in something or fight for something that we have not seen…..better we respect each other as our fellow human being than compare each other based on our religious following...

No doubt, in Pakistan Muslim are hypocrite. When you give dollars, then Islamist provide services in the form of jihad, when you don't give them aid, then they becomes enemy, evil evil kafir. Etc...

Bitter truth... :(

Nobody says that and the Arabic is right next to it so you can always cross check, besides when we learn the Quran we do it with Tafsir so we know what is being talked about in what context.
How can you cross check if you don't know Arabic? I have seen a debate where one proponent argued one event B will happen after event A but scientist said both event A and B happens simultaneously. Immediately the person said in arabic that word can mean both "simultaneously" and "after"!!! Languages are created by men and they do not translate one to one (like not all words of one language are there in other)... so any revelation should come in a language which has all the meanings/words (that is complete in every possible sense). Is there any such language?

Ignorance is a bliss

Microevolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Macroevolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It doesnt conflict my beliefs.... Plus I dont need to explain things to those who refuse to listen
LOL, did you check the section "origin and misuse"? or read what is written in the article being quoted, like "Contrary to claims by creationists, macro and microevolution describe fundamentally identical processes on different time scales." ? (italics mine) ... may be you did not.... Oh now you don't need to explain to those who refuse to listen? it can't get any lamer than that (or may be it can, fingers crossed)....

Last edited:
@Thirdfront you have never actually read the Quran so how would you know? You are talking to me based on what you have learned from third parties. What would you know of tafsir or of transliterations that are available for any Muslim who wants them or of the difference between classifical Arabic and modern Arabic.

@Thirdfront you have never actually read the Quran so how would you know? You are talking to me based on what you have learned from third parties. What would you know of tafsir or of transliterations that are available for any Muslim who wants them or of the difference between classifical Arabic and modern Arabic.
You don't need to do everything yourself. My point was simply an observation about how religion and languages are often entangled.

:rofl:

1) I know many Indians from India working in middle east, from India working in UK, from India studying in UK, from India working in USA, from India working or studying in EU...that is way more than 2

2) So if I bad mouth to someone about Indians and they tell their friends how reliable is my info?

3) can say same about Indians in news now adays...shall I generalize based on that?

4) Lovely...what should I say about Indians here on PDF?
Unfortunately, you seem to be unaware of how many instances of Pakistani's people across the world come across. Anjem Choudhary, Kasab and the likes are gems that Pakistan exports globally.

And apart from that we do read up.

1 case in a year may be happenstance, two maybe coincidence, when it happens once a month, we read it as how Pakistani's are.

Let me tell you what is his defination of tolerance

Muslim visit tempel and mandars. Keep morti of bhagwan in their houses. Muslim girls marry with hindu guys or vice versa. Muslim celebrate hindu festival like their own ; give up beef because hindu dont like it etc etc

Hindus visit mazaar and keep fasting and make mixture of different religion etc etc

His defination of tolerance is acceptance of beliefs and practices of those religion which you dont follow and thatswhy he think indian muslims are tolerant like those of salman and shahrukh :D
The opposite is what we see in Pakistan and Afghanistan today. Where mobs chase 10 year old girls to kill her for blasphemy, or Governor of Pakistani Punjab is killed because he committed blasphemy by speaking against blasphemy!

I suppose those are the 'real Muslims' for you? Im not surprised though.

Last edited:
The opposite is what we see in Pakistan and Afghanistan today. Where mobs chase 10 year old girls to kill her for blasphemy, or Governor of Pakistani Punjab is killed because he committed blasphemy by speaking against blasphgr
I suppose those are the 'real Muslims' for you? Im not surprised though.

You suppose too much. Real muslims are those whom you ignored..Its same like asking those 107 people who killed each others in 2013 communal riots in india are real hindu and muslim and those who did gang raped are real indians . I hope you realize your stupidity and avoid making sweeping generalization about a religion/country

Unfortunately, you seem to be unaware of how many instances of Pakistani's people across the world come across. Anjem Choudhary, Kasab and the likes are gems that Pakistan exports globally.

And apart from that we do read up.

1 case in a year may be happenstance, two maybe coincidence, when it happens once a month, we read it as how Pakistani's are.

i smell someone who is just letting out anger...

Reading is not the same as experiencing...I read alot about India and rape but I dont equate Hindus or all Indians to rapists...Shall we Pakistanis or the rest of the world who are reporting it or whose citizens were raped also see Indians as just what they read?

LOL, did you check the section "origin and misuse"? or read what is written in the article being quoted, like "Contrary to claims by creationists, macro and microevolution describe fundamentally identical processes on different time scales." ? (italics mine) ... may be you did not.... Oh now you don't need to explain to those who refuse to listen? it can't get any lamer than that (or may be it can, fingers crossed)....

Unfortunately like you, I do not take Wiki as a textbook it is only for definition!

Why exactly should I explain to one who refuses to listen? Does that make sense to anyone?!

i smell someone who is just letting out anger...

Reading is not the same as experiencing...I read alot about India and rape but I dont equate Hindus or all Indians to rapists...Shall we Pakistanis or the rest of the world who are reporting it or whose citizens were raped also see Indians as just what they read?

Unfortunately like you, I do not take Wiki as a textbook it is only for definition!

Why exactly should I explain to one who refuses to listen? Does that make sense to anyone?!
So, in other words, whenever it suites you and whichever parts suits you. Great. You don't need to explain anything to "people who refuse to listen" for I am now certain that you don't have any substance worth listening to. I don't want to listen to the same record which so many thousands of people have listened to and concluded that it is just some rant....

So, in other words, whenever it suites you and whichever parts suits you. Great. You don't need to explain anything to "people who refuse to listen" for I am now certain that you don't have any substance worth listening to. I don't want to listen to the same record which so many thousands of people have listened to and concluded that it is just some rant....

Please read the bold part again and explain it in English how did that equal to I have no substance worth listening to rather than you refusing to listen to anything?

The whole thread countered your arguments with proofs while you keep your ranting (from answering Islam) and you concluded that we were the rants? Lovely!

Please read the bold part again and explain it in English how did that equal to I have no substance worth listening to rather than you refusing to listen to anything?

The whole thread countered your arguments with proofs while you keep your ranting (from answering Islam) and you concluded that we were the rants? Lovely!
"Proofs???" Wow... big words are indicators of lack of substance. Not accepting your "proofs" (lousy ones at that, which have been refuted a gazillion times before by scientists) is not equal to "not listening". I have made no effort to hide my source. Because it is some anti-islam (either perceived or real) website doesn't make the argument invalid. Your claim hence falls under 'guilt by association" logical fallacy. Without going into religious claims but just only for factual cross checking one will certainly have to look into the other side of the story. That is what I found out. All the tall claims of scientific marvel claimed be people of all religious denominations are wishful thinking at best and plain falsehood at worst. No such claim can stand scientific scrcutiny, not one. That is why I said religious books need to be treated as such, not as history books or science books..

Let me tell you what is his defination of tolerance

Muslim visit tempel and mandars. Keep morti of bhagwan in their houses. Muslim girls marry with hindu guys or vice versa. Muslim celebrate hindu festival like their own ; give up beef because hindu dont like it etc etc

Hindus visit mazaar and keep fasting and make mixture of different religion etc etc

His defination of tolerance is acceptance of beliefs and practices of those religion which you dont follow and thatswhy he think indian muslims are tolerant like those of salman and shahrukh :D
Raja Wats wrong in practicing above said things..... I believe humanity n mutual respect is true n superior religion than just boasting abt a single religious belief. ... moreover v r living in 21st century n people r still inflicted with superior syndrome claiming publicly in this global village is not fair at all ..... anyway I care more abt human values than religious belief ..........

Last edited:
Raja Wats wrong in practicing above said things..... I believe humanity n mutual respect is true n superior religion than just boasting abt a single religious belief. ... moreover v r living in 21st century n people r inflicted with superior syndrome in this global village..... anyway I care more abt human values than religious belief ..........
My dear I also believe in humanity and mutual respect but what i was saying that you can show tolerance and respect to different beliefs without practicing the beliefs of these religion. To give respect is one thing but to accept or do it is another. Most of the times beliefs of one religion contradict with beliefs of other religion for example polytheism vs monotheism. I am not talking about moral values of religion here but their concepts of God and ways of worshiping him and i am not in favor of making your personal mixtures of Religion

Even Hindu holy book Gita predicts about Prophet Muhammad.

And now this news......

See? Now we have one more reason to believe that Gita and Bible both are authentic:-)

My brother.......If you believe they are authentic and what is written there is also authentic, then you must embrace Islam...that's what those books are saying mentioning about the Last Prophet of God on Earth (Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH).

Back
Top Bottom