What's new

1500 years old Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

who forced me to believe what.. no one ever talked about mohammad coming.. its all silly mullahs cooking lies.

Yes we agree geeta is fake book anyway why would it predict anything, I don't know why Zakir Naik lies to you Hindus you should shut him up.

extreme belief in Islam or Protestant Christian or Sanghie Hindu - don't argue with them apart from basic level. they are ROM - no scope of erasing their false beliefs and agendas. they cannot see logic. first step to wisdom is "Chorho Eemaan, Bano Insaan"

You hate them but you also act like them and proving that you are right. My Islam is very basic and it don't hurt anyone and its Prophet (Mohammed P.B.U.H) says that in front of Kaba that "Kaba you have importance in us, but if some one give me chose to save a human or Kaba, i will save a human (He didn't say a Muslim, Christian,Sikh,Hindu or anyone else but human of any religion) and demolish Kaba"

Guilt by association fallacy....

Nope that would entail me having some contempt for you from the onset, if that was the case I would have dismissed you outright.

However it is clear you do not have a genuine thought on this thread and you are just parroting their views hence you might as well go put in a job application but don't waste our time here on a defense forum.

extreme belief in Islam or Protestant Christian or Sanghie Hindu - don't argue with them apart from basic level. they are ROM - no scope of erasing their false beliefs and agendas. they cannot see logic. first step to wisdom is "Chorho Eemaan, Bano Insaan"

Coming from you this is rich considering all your assertions are busted every time you bring them up and you do not have the cojones to admit that either you are wrong or you are just a blatant liar.

who forced me to believe what.. no one ever talked about mohammad coming.. its all silly mullahs cooking lies.

LOL it is your believe so keep it with you and let them say what they believe. What is your problem. I know one tool and i always follows that and its free for you. "Don't think who is saying, Think what he is saying". based on that tool i read many religious books of various religions and gain lot of good knowledge and stuffs. So learn every religion as a student and adopt all good stuff and learn all religion with proper respect b/c every religion based is stop bad things and it is human who's nature is notorious and made religion bad

who forced me to believe what.. no one ever talked about mohammad coming.. its all silly mullahs cooking lies.Click to expand...
LOL it is your believe so keep it with you and let them say what they believe. What is your problem. I know one tool and i alw
LOL it is your believe so keep it with you and let them say what they believe. What is your problem. I know one tool and i always follows that and its free for you. "Don't think who is saying, Think what he is saying". based on that tool i read many religious books of various religions and gain lot of good knowledge and stuffs. So learn every religion as a student and adopt all good stuff and learn all religion with proper respect b/c every religion based is stop bad things and it is human who's nature is notorious and made religion bad
sure, same goes with you to believe what you want to believe. you are interpreting texts in your own way.

Yes we agree geeta is fake book anyway why would it predict anything, I don't know why Zakir Naik lies to you Hindus you should shut him up.
what do you mean by fake book. its not a religious text or anything like that. according to mohammad predicting anything is unislamic. bible never talked about islam or mohamad, in fact bible itself was written by some popes to get power.
also quran was not told by god or anything like that.. quran was written by mohammad and his tribe by copying and modifying jewish and Christian ideas.

Last edited:
what do you mean by fake book. its not a religious text or anything like that. according to mohammad predicting anything is unislamic. bible never talked about islam or mohamad, in fact bible itself was written by some popes to get power.
also quran was not told by god or anything like that.. quran was written by mohammad and his tribe by copying and modifying jewish and Christian ideas.

Give me your definitive academic sources and I will agree. :)

what source do you have to say that mohammad was given gods word.. in fact what academic source you have that there is a god?

God cannot be proven or disproved either way so there is no definitive answer, whereas Quran being from God is my belief I would only have to prove it to you if I was shoving it down your throat but I am not and you are free to believe that it is not. Doesn't bother me.

Nope that would entail me having some contempt for you from the onset, if that was the case I would have dismissed you outright.

However it is clear you do not have a genuine thought on this thread and you are just parroting their views hence you might as well go put in a job application but don't waste our time here on a defense forum.

Read up about the said fallacy. As if you have some genuine thoughts and you are not parroting whatever was told to you. In all these discussion, no one could answer who will pay the extra money as per inheritance law (apart from indirectly admitting that quran is not sufficient to address the issue). Now, don't start riling that it has been answered. If contradicting quran is your answer, this debate is moot.

But none of them twist words and derive their own meaning as you do (and the people on the websites you quote)...Why? Because like the Mullah does it for his purpose so do the websites you quote!
I am not an Arabic speaker but I do my homework and I have taken basic Arabic language courses to at least understand the grammar which soo many jump on or take for granted!

Seriously? You had no point...you blindly picked up a wrong verse to discuss...
Pounced? You have been questioning and we have been answering...ohhh...answering you is pouncing sorry didnt know that @Azlan Haider I agree he has a preset mindset hence nothing we "discuss" will make sense to him coz he is really here just to annoy us...If he can read soo much off an anti-Islamic website....were he true to himself or even here to learn he would have spent equal amounts of time on the Islamic websites!

Did you have a new word added to your vocabulary? I see you using this unnecessarily!!

Read all the pages on this forum not 1 has been your own curiosity....but some questions and "comments" off anti Islamic sites meaning you have not been doing anything but copy pasting...how is one to learn when one doesnt utilize their brain? While we on the other hand have been doing research and learning more about our religion so thanks mate :tup:

Just dont quote me ever...I rather teach a kid who wants to learn and know then a preset mind who is too stubborn for any good
So you are saying quran is not book that explains everything that is there? The squre bracket things have nothing to do with arab/non-arab issue. It is authors interpretation of what the verse might have meant. That is why it differs according to translation. What is the problem in copy-pasting some material, be it from anti-islam (fallacy warning!!) or pro-islam websites? A question is a question. You can copy-paste the answer from some pro-islam website. Oh of course, people did that already. But sadly, after showing how that answer contradicts original quaranic verse, and rest of the answers are just opinion of scholars and not reliable (since even hadiths are not reliable), there is no further reply.

Back
Top Bottom