What's new

1500 years old Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

The title of the thread is misleading.. Its not a 1,500year old Bible, but a 'supposed Gospel' from 1,500 A.D. i.e. 500year old "Gospel"

I belong to a religion known as the Planetwarrions. People of my religion worship a God known as PlanetWarrior who trolls on PDF (Banking account of this God can be supplied via PDF private messages on request if anybody requires blessings). In a few years, some scientists will find a copy of my holy book sunk in some deep corner of Alaska. The holy book will reveal that my first disciples were the Eskimos and that blubber is a sacred form of food. Now all I require is a few messiahs to spread my message of peace and manner of worship to me. Applicants should submit a short 1 page CV detailing their sales pitch history which is a mandatory requirement. Get the first copy of my holy book at a discounted rate of 15% to the first 100 buyers. In a thousand years or so, these books will be priceless :azn:

LOL @ Wikipedia professor!!! Islam is more closer to Judaism than Christianity (except believe of Jesus). Anyway whatever that is it's none of a Hindu's concern.

takeiteasy is a x'ian .....

takeiteasy is a x'ian .....

To Pakistanis every single Indian is a Hindu.

I am pretty sure they ragged on @acetophenol for being a Yindoo too.

Muh a mad ***, piss be upon him:azn::astagh::bunny:

Not cool dude. Not at all.

I belong to a religion known as the Planetwarrions. People of my religion worship a God known as PlanetWarrior who trolls on PDF (Banking account of this God can be supplied via PDF private messages on request if anybody requires blessings). In a few years, some scientists will find a copy of my holy book sunk in some deep corner of Alaska. The holy book will reveal that my first disciples were the Eskimos and that blubber is a sacred form of food. Now all I require is a few messiahs to spread my message of peace and manner of worship to me. Applicants should submit a short 1 page CV detailing their sales pitch history which is a mandatory requirement. Get the first copy of my holy book at a discounted rate of 15% to the first 100 buyers. In a thousand years or so, these books will be priceless :azn:

Religion in a nutshell :unsure:

Even Hindu holy book Gita predicts about Prophet Muhammad.

And now this news......

See? Now we have one more reason to believe that Gita and Bible both are authentic:-)

A blind see what they are taught to... Prediction, Prophecy etc, Utter BS. Muslims are desperate to prove there religion Authentic...

But they forget there religion started just 1500 year ago, before that Allah was name of Moon god and Khatna was done in African tribe (to save from skin disease)..

Oh the butt hurt from the hindu's,,, so much butt hurt from a people not even connected to this article..

Let islam spread, let islam eclipse their idol worshipping cult

A blind see what they are taught to... Prediction, Prophecy etc, Utter BS. Muslims are desperate to prove there religion Authentic...

But they forget there religion started just 1500 year ago, before that Allah was name of Moon god and Khatna was done in African tribe (to save from skin disease)..

You made no point, first of Allah(SWT) isn't actually a name it means 'The One' and we have 99 different ways to refer to him.

Time period also doesn't mean anything, yeah our religion is less than 2,000 years old...is that supposed to mean something?

You made no point, first of Allah(SWT) isn't actually a name it means 'The One' and we have 99 different ways to refer to him.

Time period also doesn't mean anything, yeah our religion is less than 2,000 years old...is that supposed to mean something?

Islam is actually the oldest religion since it was the first religion; the religion of Adam (as) and Eve , the first two humans.

Back
Top Bottom