What's new

15-year-old Pakistani wins $1.2m Dota2 Asian Championship

It's okay, not being Asian is a significant disadvantage when you are playing DoTa, League of Legends, etc.

Never knew Russians were into DoTA etc. Are they any good?

I did come across a few of them, they outright refused to speak a word of English, and compared to me, they were excellent.

Gg easy, Evil geniuses team sponsers also plays other online games with different players. And congrats to the Pakistani, psst theres an Indian american in the team as well :p his id UNiVeRsE

i play DOTA 1 for few years , and still play , but not as a clan ,but in home .... anyway good for this kid to get this huge amount of money, :)

Gg easy, Evil geniuses team sponsers also plays other online games with different players. And congrats to the Pakistani, psst theres an Indian american in the team as well :p his id UNiVeRsE

He is not American, but Pakistan, he just moved there a year ago because he wanted to take his game to the next level.......with sponsorships that available in USA, he did it.

Guys, the internet is making all sorts of people famous......just look at the prize money of these gaming championships...running in millions of dollars....more than Grand Slams in sports, equally high sponsorship and viewership, thanks to the internet.
I mean, there was this streaming site, Twitch.tv who exclusively streamed the gaming events online, Amazon recently acquired them for 900 million USD.....

WTH!!

Koreans, played dota once, a long time ago, got my backside handed to me on a plate by rather aggressive sounding Russians and then Koreans.
Koreans pawn every RTS games,DOTA,League of Legends(LOL)
and to Mention they uber pawn everyone on "Starcraft"

Dota has been complete Waste of time...One game on average takes Half an hour to complete and some of them took longer then that....Chinese have been outclassing whole world in Dota for Several years now and for them Dota is like Starcraft for Koreans....God help that Fifteen Year old kid Ruining himself by Playing that....

Good for the kid.
Meanwhile, here I am, playing CounterStrike on a decomposing, decades old laptop.

Good for the kid.
Meanwhile, here I am, playing CounterStrike on a decomposing, decades old laptop.
Countering Strike is DEAD in International Tournaments now you should get yourself new I core system with decent Graphic Card and Start playing Battlefield Bad Company online if you are Gaming Enthusiast. Its worth playing in Online FPS genre....

If you don't play Dota matches with your friends, you shouldn't play Dota at all. No point playing with RUS_HeAdShOtKiLl_RUS or BR_HUEHUEHUE_BR.

Let me repeat what people have asked before- what the hell is dota?- that too part two?- :o:

Countering Strike is DEAD in International Tournaments
I'm not much of an enthusiast and neither do I intend to participate in any International Tournaments. It was still alive in plenty of servers last time I checked, but that was a while ago so It might have changed now.
now you should get yourself new I core system with decent Graphic Card and Start playing Battlefield Bad Company online
Now you should give me a few thousand pounds so I can get all that stuff :enjoy:

If you don't play Dota matches with your friends, you shouldn't play Dota at all. No point playing with RUS_HeAdShOtKiLl_RUS or BR_HUEHUEHUE_BR.
Relevant:
steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_196964525_preview.png

(I know how wrong the Cyrillic/Russian is - still funny)

Back when I was in London, my friends from Pakistan used to play DOTA 24/7. They had a very poor attendance; because of that they were warned multiple times and expelled twice but that did not stopped them. So my university finally suspended them and now they are back in Pakistan. Still playing dota :omghaha:

Back when I was in London, my friends from Pakistan used to play DOTA 24/7. They had a very poor attendance; because of that they were warned multiple times and expelled twice but that did not stopped them. So my university finally suspended them and now they are back in Pakistan. Still playing dota :omghaha:
Marsoon Marsoon Dota na Chorhsoon....Slogan for Dota player these days....

Back
Top Bottom