What's new

15-year-old Gezi victim Berkin Elvan dies after 269 days in coma

@Sinan

İşte diyorum ya abi, mevzu uzun... Şimdi en ufak bir cevap vericem olay çok ama çok uzayacak.

O yüzden ben sustum abi. Sana kolay gele.

:closed:

I will Fuk your Shariah lol:
A Turkish "Muslim Brother's" avatar :lol:

26344.jpg

Ahahaha ! It´s not swearing ,it´s an deisgnation for People like u are !
come on..after 10 months you still cant counter argue my comments?
Didnt know Turks have such a low IQ :lol:

yes Safriz who fuks Turks in their asses with his baseball bat,and then loves watching them crying in pain :lol:

Hello @Aeronuat

did you miss daddy saf?
You will never disapear because you are probably using vpn to hide your i.p. Good luck @Aeronaut :omghaha:

I will Fuk your Shariah lol:
A Turkish "Muslim Brother's" avatar :lol:

26344.jpg

come on..after 10 months you still cant counter argue my comments?
Didnt know Turks have such a low IQ :lol:
It means:i dont want Sharia law.
No need to make a fuss about it.
Btw,who says that he is a Muslim,him being a Turk is enough.

You will never disapear because you are probably using vpn to hide your i.p. Good luck @Aeronaut :omghaha:
i know a trick or two,..
Aeronaut and weeby have been banning My |IP addresses..But if i want to comment here,i will.
Specially to dumb turks who are such idiots that 10 months on they still have no good arguments..
And to clear Pakistani minds that Turks are not "Muslim brothers" far from it.

exactly the point i been making for the last whole year..to turk obsessed Pakistanis over here

Stop calling turks "Muslim brothers"

It means:i dont want Sharia law.
No need to make a fuss about it.
Sharia isnt only judicial but it is also the laws a muslim follows in his/her daily life. Namaz, not lying, not stealing, etc. Besides you know what it means.

Sharia isnt only judicial but it is also the laws a muslim follows in his/her daily life. Namaz, not lying, not stealing, etc. Besides you know what it means.
And you know what he meant!

You are either a minority or silent majority of Turkey who have no say in country's politics.
The leader you elected is a scum Because he says "Allah" ab it too much. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom