P.S i don't know much about Indonesia

Also why no mention of India we have the 3rd largest Muslim Population on earth

I think Turkey & Malaysia are gonna be the real powerhouses in the Muslim world
Pakistan is in deep trouble due to Politics & War on terror stuff

Mid east are very underpopulated
& these 2 countries have a very good Industrial base

coz this list includes only muslim countries,and not the countries with high muslim population.

Pakistan 9th rank is shameful

we should had been in the top 3 atleast

Imagine if Pak had not entered into the USA lead WOT in 2004 and we remained as a new growth challenger to China with the growth rate of 8.4% and not 2-3% average for the last 8 years

we must be having a GDP atleast of 350billion dollars or even higher

China's New Growth Challenger Is Pakistan: Mukherjee (Correct) - Bloomberg

Well indonesia,turkey,iran and even Pakistan.these 4 countries has alot of potential to become in excess of trillion dollars GDP's

Pakistan will take more than 15 years to join the club of trillion $$ economy.

well was 500billion dollars in 2004 and reached 1trillion in 2007-08

Pakistan even from the last 3 years even with growth rate of below 4% is adding more than 20billion dollars to its GDP per year.

this year it would be even more.Dont know how but the official figures states so

even india GDP with growth rate of 7.2% in 2004 increased from 504billion dolalrs to 600billion dollars.

So once you reach to around 400billion dollars than you can reach to 1trillion from than within 5-6 years if the average growth rate is well above 7%

World jewish lobby has started to attack Turkey's economy after changed politics of Turkey and regional conflicts badly affects us. We would reach trillion target in this year but today it seems that it can happen 3 years later.

I think Turkey's success story starts with the beginning of Erdogan era? What was your GDP back then?

I think Turkey's success story starts with the beginning of Erdogan era? What was your GDP back then?

Yes, Turkey has 3 times higher GDP today than before Erdogan era but calculation methods of GDP has changed during this era. We must consider development of different countries in same period.

turkey's gdp growth rate during his premereship is similar to what happened to other countries during that period.. sudden boom peaking at 2004-2005 and bust ... lowest in 2009 (-4.83) ... recovered since then.. but going down again this year

I considered only mostly Muslim populated countries. I know that India has at least 150 million Muslim population but they are minority as total population.

turkey's gdp growth rate during his premereship is similar to what happened to other countries during that period.. sudden boom peaking at 2004-2005 and bust ... lowest in 2009 (-4.83) ... recovered since then.. but going down again this year

Yes, it was not an abnormal developing era. Only we can say that one party (not coalition) provided stabilization which is important for economy and that brang steady development together.

indonesia will reach there first.. may be already reached..

May be its the population and greater natural resources than turkey. Otherwise turkey appears to be more advanced and industrilized. They are the 8th largest steel producer & one of the top 10 exporters of steel.

Back
Top Bottom