What's new

15 Mujahideens may have infiltrated into Kashmir after surgical strikes

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Fifteen fidayeen terrorists of Lashkar-e-Taiba had managed to infiltrate in Jammu and Kashmir from Nowgam sector of LoC after surgical strikes by Indian Army on Lashkar's launching pads in Azad Kashmir, said top Army sources.

Top Army sources have told to India Today that 15 fidayeen militants had been divided in 5 groups, with 3 members in each group.

3 GROUPS STILL AT LARGE ::

One fidayeen group was neutralised by Army in Handwara terror attack on 30 Rashtriya Rifles on October 5. Another group has been holed up in EDI building in Pampore and three more groups are still at large. This vital information was received by armed forces from documents recovered from 3 killed militants in Handwara.

As per Army information, the other three groups are still hiding in Handwara area.

SECURITY FORCES ON HIGH ALERT ::

Security forces all across Kashmir Valley has been put on high alert for possible terror attack by these three fidayeen groups.
http://www.defencenews.in/article/1...ated-into-Kashmir-after-surgical-strikes-8654

Reception party eagerly waiting!!
lkfWiHW.jpg

If they are still active than what was the gains of surgical strikes.?
Oh bhai i confirmed it from my sour es in Bhimber Indians just used shelling no Indian crossed into Pakistab

Oh bhai i confirmed it from my sour es in Bhimber Indians just used shelling no Indian crossed into Pakistab
I don't trust your sources. There was a surgical strike of type Indian let me...

Surgical strike was just retaliation for Uri.
That means the terrorists can carry another attack much bigger than Uri. Am i right?

I don't trust your sources. There was a surgical strike of type Indian let me...

That means the terrorists can carry another attack much bigger than Uri. Am i right?
Lol they live in that region and also i asked some guy of namaloom afraad :D

If they are still active than what was the gains of surgical strikes.?

Of course they are still active. Hizbul, lashkars, Jaish have thousands of jihadis in their ranks. lashkar itself is rumored to have recruited hundreds of thousands of punjabis to jihadism over the years.

No one's under the delusion that one surgical strike (that too at forward launch points of ingress) will wipe out the sprawling and supported jihadi networks of hizbuls, lashkars and Jaish.

Heck, your army, airforce and paramilitary has been attacking terrorist havens in one district of FATA for the last two years and more and have not cleared it completely, so expecting one strike from our end to do that is ridiculous.

Surgical strike was just retaliation for Uri.

so those 15 left with the Surgical strike team?

find them and send them to those waiting 72 :D ;)

that would be good if that was the only option, but problem comes when before meeting there 72 in waiting they send some to eternal fire. But here is serious question, to me it seems like all Indians on this forum are happy that those 15 came so your brave jawan can play hunting game and kill them...then why are you complaining to Pakistan for sending the game, you traitors should be paying us

So much for destroying launchpads...:lol::tdown::sick:

Maybe, The hanuman army or whatever DMoI is waiting them to attack military camp and kill Indan soldiers so that they can again do Sirjeekal strike...

Of course they are still active. Hizbul, lashkars, Jaish have thousands of jihadis in their ranks. lashkar itself is rumored to have recruited hundreds of thousands of punjabis to jihadism over the years.

No one's under the delusion that one surgical strike (that too at forward launch points of ingress) will wipe out the sprawling and supported jihadi networks of hizbuls, lashkars and Jaish.

Heck, your army, airforce and paramilitary has been attacking terrorist havens in one district of FATA for the last two years and more and have not cleared it completely, so expecting one strike from our end to do that is ridiculous.

If you let us send them to you at will then you wont have to do any surgical strike, game comes to you

So much for destroying launchpads...:lol::tdown::sick:

Maybe, The hanuman army or whatever DMoI is waiting them to attack military camp and kill Indan soldiers so that they can again do Sirjeekal strike...

I really dont know what their problem is, they want to come and kill terrorists and we say dont bother about it man we will send them to you, to me it seems are doing them a favor as being a very good neighbor

If you let us send them to you at will then you wont have to do any surgical strike, game comes to you

I really dont know what their problem is, they want to come and kill terrorists and we say dont bother about it man we will send them to you, to me it seems are doing them a favor as being a very good neighbor
upload_2016-10-12_17-24-33.jpeg

You have a point there!

Back
Top Bottom