What's new

15 Mujahideens may have infiltrated into Kashmir after surgical strikes

It does, if you are a believer , and have been brainwashed into believing, Kafirs are raping and murdering your sisters and brothers and it is your job as a soldier of Islam to help them , and if you die for the cause, you will rewarded with Jannat in the after life.
It makes sense if you see bollywood movies. In reality, media is faster than your perception. People are more aware on whats going on around them. This is not the first time an indian member narrating same old.

And for Pakistani deep state, it makes sense , as it keeps major chunk of Indian army tied down in Kashmir, with very few resources from Pakistani side.
Thats illogical. Tying down enemy doesnt help the cause, it indirectly triggers enemy to deploy more forces for balancing purpose as the Indian paramilitary numbers have swelled up. It has been seen in the past(1971) that regular forces are useful in combat and can make gains.
Secondly, fighting on two or more fronts is liable to failure. Pakistan is fighting a war on western front, the reserve forces are tied up. Opening an eastern front at same time is suicide. Making Pakistan fight on two fronts favour India, not Pakistan.

Also a successful terrorist attack in Kashmir now and then, keeps Kashmir in the headlines and keeps the conflict on simmer, not letting it dying down completely.
On a political front keeping CPEC in mind, it favours India over GB issue rather than Pakistan. Even if Kashmir issue needs to be risen in international circles, pakistan knows that a Uri type incident will automatically bring blame on Pakistan. This is not required and un-called for.

find them and send them to those waiting 72 :D ;)
How can we?

you destroyed our "lauch pads"
55231601.jpg

:D

Not really.
Uri happened due to a combination of bad luck & lower guard.
Now security has increased manifold.

Are you seriously that naive? Prior to your so called SirGkal strikes Indian media itself was reporting heavy movement of Pakistani troops across the border. Even our airspace in Kashmir region was a NFZ with F16s patrolling the airspace 24/7 Yet still here you are claiming lower guard?

If India had conducted such strikes then you wouldn't have missed an opportunity to gloat to entire world by waving around pictures and videos of encounter. Your ministers have a hard time controlling their mouth and yet you people want us to believe that they are sitting on a peace of evidence :disagree:

How can we?

you destroyed our "lauch pads"
55231601.jpg

common saeen ji you know and i know there are still many left .... as they say .... bus jitni marzee bharr lo driver aur conductor ki seat hamesha khaalee rehtee hai ;)

common saeen ji you know and i know there are still many left .... as they say .... bus jitni marzee bharr lo driver aur conductor ki seat hamesha khaalee rehtee hai ;)
Well after the "success" of the first strikes that actually annihilated the "launch pads" on our side, i wont think for a moment that the brave Indian forces would have stopped there. Are you suggesting that they "FAILED" to take care of that driver and the conductor? :o:

Well after the "success" of the first strikes that actually annihilated the "launch pads" on our side, i wont think for a moment that the brave Indian forces would have stopped there. Are you suggesting that they "FAILED" to take care of that driver and the conductor? :o:
well sirji kuch to hua hai aur agar kuch na hua hota to pak fauj is tarah na tillmilla rahee hotee per im a peace loving person ... sannu ki :coffee:

well sirji kuch to hua hai aur agar kuch na hua hota to pak fauj is tarah na tillmilla rahee hotee per im a peace loving person ... sannu ki :coffee:
hahahaha
Try and understand the difference between ROFL and tillmilana (since we do not allow roman Urdu on serious threads i will suggest you translate this for other members)

Back
Top Bottom