What's new

15 Jordanian F-16 for sale

depends on American approval and their future service considerations
I can only think of this shair from a friend of mine.
."teri yaadon kay choot janey say.
Toot parta hai Aasman mian"
F16s are now a dream of an era passed. Ido not think we will be able to acquire more as the mood in the US is changing. They are more likely to become a liability. But then who knows what might happen in Pak US relations.
A

Last edited:
As I had predicted ice is melting on both sides as the situation requires changes.

USA has the chance to squeeze our balls as both PPP & PMLN governments have accumulated so much debt we will have to do many things they require & in return we may get some scratches to show for something.

Does anyone know if the Jordanian f-16 Found a buyer or are stored ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Jordanian f-16 Found a buyer or are stored ?
Last AFM states that they sold the remaining Cobras but still haven’t found a buyer for those F-16s.
They are choosing to stick to 40 AM/BMs for their needs

I'm surprised that this topic hasn't gained much momentum since khanasifm brought it up.
Maybe because its not in the usual threads like: Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2 and Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Nonetheless, news like this gets me pumped up - just knowing that the last F-16 came in from Jordan after we were turned down by the US a couple of years back.

Now according to Wikipedia (not to be taken as the most reliable source), but they (Royal Jordanian Air Force) currently have 50 F-16A's and 13 F-16B's (conversion trainers).

This would be a good time to see how good the US-Pak relations are in order to acquire those jets. We know we can't afford new ones. But hell, something is better than nothing.

I'm surprised that this topic hasn't gained much momentum since khanasifm brought it up.
Maybe because its not in the usual threads like: Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2 and Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Nonetheless, news like this gets me pumped up - just knowing that the last F-16 came in from Jordan after we were turned down by the US a couple of years back.

Now according to Wikipedia (not to be taken as the most reliable source), but they (Royal Jordanian Air Force) currently have 50 F-16A's and 13 F-16B's (conversion trainers).

This would be a good time to see how good the US-Pak relations are in order to acquire those jets. We know we can't afford new ones. But hell, something is better than nothing.
because THEY ARENT COMING AND EVERYONE HAVE ALREADY RELAIZED and even MOVED ON

I don't want to get too involved into it - fearing caps lock followed by :tup:.

And without bringing PAF into the fold...
Depends on what kind of throwaway prices they're being put up for and if they had been through MLU.
I know the Jordanians received like 12 F-16 from the Netherlands late last year and few more previously from Belgium.

Egypt another country that is looking to buy cheap jets these days may jump in. I read somewhere that the UAE has offered Egypt their Mirage 2000's.

Shouldn't we upgrade our 13 odd ADF fighters first? They need an MLU ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom