What's new

14 women return after jail terms in India

This is really shocking from the above video that many Indian IT professionals are also in the business .... My God what are the things that we will have to see.

@LaBong as a IT professional what is your thought into this.

And some people still says that bangladeshi are not illegally migrating to India.

This is really shocking from the above video that many Indian IT professionals are also in the business .... My God what are the things that we will have to see.

@LaBong as a IT professional what is your thought into this.

At least prostitute is not legal in India unlike BD. Since you are making it personal and it's perfectly legal to be a prostitute in BD, let me guess how many people you know are engaged in this rather lucrative business in BD? Do you guys planning to ask for pay hike? Do you also like fat girls and take cow steroids yourself?

At least prostitute is not legal in India unlike BD. Since you are making it personal and it's perfectly legal to be a prostitute in BD, let me guess how many people you know are engaged in this rather lucrative business in BD? Do you guys planning to ask for pay hike? Do you also like fat girls and take cow steroids yourself?

In India its illegal??? Wow, you got a be killing me.
Brothel houses are all over the places in India and found prostitute in every street corner despite being it illegal. Thats really weired.

Brothel houses are all over the places in India and found prostitute in every street corner despite being it illegal. Thats really weired.

Well I never found any prostitute in every street in my lifetime, do you sir have your part time shanty in India located in Sonagachi by any chance?

But dude you have to admire the taste of Bangladeshis, according to the BBC report Ranu the cover page girl is the most sought after in Tangail! And she is indeed an Aphrodite! :lol:

Hahaha man... you cleverly did not mention that in India sex for money is legal. N the law that you are talking about does exist only in paper. Interestingly India does not control prostitution business then how come government will know whats going on in brothel??? Just look in any Indian city you will find it prostitution is in each and every corner of India.

For Bangladesh it exist only in certain restricted area but tightly regulated. Big point people of Bangladesh are not immoral like Indians. So these prostitution or sex for money stuff is very very low in Bangladesh. We also treat girls with respect unlike India where in many cases they are commodity. Gender equality index is a big indicator of that.

But your comment "Do you also like fat girls and take cow steroids yourself? " really made the show!!! ;)

Anyways enough of this off topic banter, the only reason I said that they might have been working as prostitutes, cause there was news about such arrests in Pune.

Rescued sex workers confuse cops

Its good that these girls have gone back to their country and hopefully they can lead a better life now.

Hahaha man... you cleverly did not mention that in India sex for money is legal. N the law that you are talking about does exist only in paper. Interestingly India does not control prostitution business then how come government will know whats going on in brothel??? Just look in any Indian city you will find it prostitution is in each and every corner of India.

For Bangladesh it exist only in certain restricted area but tightly regulated. Big point people of Bangladesh are not immoral like Indians. So these prostitution or sex for money stuff is very very low in Bangladesh. We also treat girls with respect unlike India where in many cases they are commodity. Gender equality index is a big indicator of that.

But your comment "Do you also like fat girls and take cow steroids yourself? " really made the show!!! ;)

In Bangladesh brothel houses existed only in the western part of the country, to be precise there is no brothelhouse in the east of Jamuna river. It was the legacy of India that we inherited. There were no brothels in Sylhet Comilla and Chittagong ever as those areas were historically religious and conservative. They evicted all the brothel houses in Dhaka and surroundings.

How is it any different from an Indian claiming they are morally superior to bangladeshis?
Why selling girls is morally superior to buying?

In India that law exist only in paper as in India prostitution is not regulated. The result is 3 million Indians are affected with AIDS. Barthel and prostitution is now in each and every city corner. Interestingly one in every 4 sex worker is male :P. Even Indian males came into the business. Just wonder whom they satisfy ;).

300px-Prostitution_in_Asia.PNG

[Green] Prostitution legal and regulated
[Blue] Prostitution (the exchange of sex for money) legal, but brothels and pimping are illegal; prostitution is not regulated
[Red] Prostitution illegal
[Grey]No data

How is it any different from an Indian claiming they are morally superior to bangladeshis?

Selling girls in BD have a capital punishment. But if some prostitute looking for a better thriving market is no fault to govt.

Anyone can claim anything but you need to look into reality. N I am talking about the reality. It is Indians or their agents are involved in selling and buying not Bangladeshis. This activity is almost rare in Bangladesh. Thanks to the better mentality and better treatment for the woman in Bangladesh unlike India.

Selling girls in BD have a capital punishment. But if some prostitute looking for a better thriving market is no fault to govt.

According to Bangladeshis here, they are poor gullible girls who were cheated by agents, they were looking for a better life and ended up in brothels. Off course agents can't work alone and there must be dalals in BD who's selling these girl with full consent from BDR/BGB. Probably some fraction of BGB(and BSF too) are bedfellows of these dalals. So how do you pious, moral Bangladeshis living in Canada, US etc think the issue can put to an end?

In India that law exist only in paper as in India prostitution is not regulated. The result is 3 million Indians are affected with AIDS. Barthel and prostitution is now in each and every city corner. Interestingly one in every 4 sex worker is male :P. Even Indian males came into the business. Just wonder whom they satisfy ;).
300px-Prostitution_in_Asia.PNG

[Green] Prostitution legal and regulated
[Blue] Prostitution (the exchange of sex for money) legal, but brothels and pimping are illegal; prostitution is not regulated
[Red] Prostitution illegal
[Grey]No data

Agreed !! Poor bangladeshi girls ILLEGALLY migrate to india to contribute in 76% sex workers here....Who knows some Rich Bangladeshi females must be comming LEGALLY for such 24% workers !! Research needs to be done ! ;)

On the Topic :

The point of discussion is bangladeshis cross the border hoping to find a better career & life in India ( though they sumtimes become victims) which proves that Bangladeshi government fails to provide its citizen good jobs & living hood !

Back
Top Bottom