What's new

14 students, one teacher killed in Texas elementary school shooting

This is an example of U.S. human rights.

U.S. politicians will light candles, flags will be flown at half-mast, and shooting continues.

No one give a shit about U.S. citizen human rights, the very basic human rights, the right of being alive.
Then what are you doing in the US? :undecided:

Well apparently to the millions of Chinese people who have moved to the US in the last few decades and don't want to move back..this place is well worth it.

Not seeing a hint of a reverse exodus..as apparently hearing about some shooting hundreds of miles away isn't in your face as much as dealing with the daily corruption headache in China.
You are deluding yourself. There are many Chinese move back. With even top scientist and highly calibre man. China has 1.4 billion population and u think few million is a lot? Lol.. many are simply good digger or spy send by us. I thought u just post a thread about a natural US citizen working for CCP? And now u try brag as Chinese citizen going there is for good of America? Lol.. They go there is just to lych american benefit and slowly destroy America. Serving CCP is their main interest. :enjoy:

@LeGenD @waz

Can any of you or any of the mod take action on this post.

It's nothing but scummy to try to use this tragedy to score political point, its another thing he lies straight up and call this Hispanic man "White Sector" I honestly don't know which is worse? The racist part of the post or the Bigotry part of this post??

No, american supporter take pride in this shooting who think their american system are superior compare to China ultra safe security where lives of ordinary are protected.

Then what are you doing in the US? :undecided:
I have a team, I need to manage all the oversea business, including Vietnam hardware factories, and India outsource software companies, such as TATA, Infosys

You are deluding yourself. There are many Chinese move back. With even top scientist and highly calibre man. China has 1.4 billion population and u think few million is a lot? Lol.. many are simply good digger or spy send by us. I thought u just post a thread about a natural US citizen working for CCP? And now u try brag as Chinese citizen going there is for good of America? Lol.. They go there is just to lych american benefit and slowly destroy America. Serving CCP is their main interest. :enjoy:

No, american supporter take pride in this shooting who think their american system are superior compare to China ultra safe security where lives of ordinary are protected.
good, job, now go catch your 50 cents

1653465731946.png

Which American 'take pride' in this shooting?

And oppressed.
You don't take pride and tell me why such tragedy been repeat and repeat for many years? Why no amend of system to prevent such things from repeating? You american must have take pride with current situation and nothing need to be change. Am I right since you have a so called superior democracy system that can change according to the will of american? So I assume, you like current system since your so called power of the american is not exercised.

Oh so getting shot is better? I got it. Part of US freedom and democracy. You american need to reflect on yourself and your system. There is no doubt China is a better society and have a better government. US is a big joke! Anybody who think US system is better than China are just deluding themselves.

Last edited:
Rest in peace to the children and other victims.
Hope their friends and families find peace.

American people must be numb by now seeing such horrors
When do elite american on top care about ordinary american? They have a flaw system which people at the bottom can't change anything to better their lives. The so called democracy system are just selection between 2 tugs of republican and democrats. Anyone you choose are dead end and nothing changes for better of ordinary american. American who believe they have real democracy are just deluding themselves.

Pakistan has school shooting some years ago, the reason of instability in some regions in Pakistan also has relation with the gun ownership by civilians. You have in the past Waziristan province which is in the past controlled fully by TTP

Switzerland is too small, but New Zealan as small country has one Christian white man who shot many Muslim who were praying in Mosque.

Now, you are part of people who support the regulation to allow civilians to have guns ?????
He is being sarcastic. Can't you sense that?

But the US is a terrible place. Surely your personal safety overrides all that.
Definitely, nothing is more important than personal safety. A dead person do not enjoy any freedom.

The thing is this can be regarded as an agenda attack launched by democrats viewed by republicans. And hence nothing will be done to stop these mass shootings due to the shifting of blames. The 2nd amendment is quite outdated in my opinion, the US should allow its citizens to purchase MBTs, fighter jets and javelins in order to make sense the original constitution’s intention. Or it’ll only serve as the freedom” and excuses for some rednecks to shoot some glass bottles for recreational purposes.

Let them reap the rewards of doing chaos/wars in the world…..no sympathy, just like they don’t care about us, we shouldn’t either

InshAllah may His wrath be upon that terrorist country……Allah sabaq dega inko inshAllah
Sath mei inki kutti UK ko b dega inshAllah…

The thing is this can be regarded as an agenda attack launched by democrats viewed by republicans. And hence nothing will be done to stop these mass shootings due to the shifting of blames. The 2nd amendment is quite outdated in my opinion, the US should allow its citizens to purchase MBTs, fighter jets and javelins in order to make sense the original constitution’s intention. Or it’ll only serve as the freedom” and excuses for some rednecks to shoot some glass bottles for recreational purposes.
Pocket of gunmaker are far important than precious live of ordinary american. Soon Biden solution is to allow more American citizen to buy more powerful guns so they can armed themselves to teeth to better protect themselves. They will argue if the kids are armed that time. They would have defend themselves against attacker.

Both gunmaker and Biden are happy. Perfect solution. :enjoy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom