What's new

14 students, one teacher killed in Texas elementary school shooting

Majority of the countries don't have gun culture so you won't see such things here. in addition to that you can be mentally ill to carry out this gruesome act or linked to terrorism.
Gun culture or not. It's the responsible of government to better protect it's citizen. Any countries that allow such tragedy to happen repeatly is nothing but a failure.

And don’t get me started on excuses such as “bad guys get guns anyway”. It’s only a matter of political will, nothing is impossible if you do it with a firm attitude of zero tolerance. Japan has done it in 1870s with the Sword Abolishment Edict, which drove the iconic Japanese katana extinct. China has done the similar thing in 1950s, which eliminated almost all civilian guns so that the best weapons Chinese gangsters can access till today are long knives and iron sticks.

I'm seeing a lot of Afghans and quite a few Pakistanis on Facebook calling this attack "karma" and saying that they deserved it or outright celebrating this. Its obviously understandable why they would dislike America but to cheer the death of innocent children who had nothing to do with the US establishment and their actions is just plain sick and shows how backwards and messed up some of our (a bit too much) mindsets are.

Last edited:
That argument was put to rest in the Florida School shooting, when an armed cop on security duty ran away from building where the shooter was shooting down his fellow students.

That's not what happened...why are you saying that?
Why do certain PDF members always feel some urgent need to twist things? He wasn't on security duty there.

Miller was fired by Broward Sheriff Gregory Tony in June 2019, after the MSD Public Safety Commission found Miller got on the scene just about five minutes after the first shots were fired but didn’t make his first call over a radio until about seven minutes later.

Last edited:
Very emotional speech from Steve Kerr, former NBA star played with Michael Jordan on several of their 6 championships and currently the head coach of one of the best teams in the NBA and one of the remaining 4 in the conference finals, The Golden State Warriors - made a passionate and emotional speech at his media conference either prior or after the game.

I'm seeing a lot of Afghans and quite a few Pakistanis on Facebook calling this attack "karma" and saying that they deserved it or outright celebrating this. Its obviously understandable why they would dislike America but to cheer the death of innocent children who had nothing to do with the US establishment and their actions is just plain sick and shows how backwards and messed up some of our (a bit too much) mindsets are.

Karma would be if some wealthy suburban school got attacked not some lower than state average income mostly hispanic populated school/town 50 miles from the Mexican border.

Karma would be if some wealthy suburban school got attacked
Even then it would still be terrible, those are innocent schoolchildren after all who have nothing to do with the actions of the US establishment
not some lower than state average income mostly hispanic populated school/town 50 miles from the Mexican border.

This is what makes all those celebrations even more sickening, what drove this crazy fucker to shoot up poor children at some elementary school?

its payback time for what they did to the people of middle east and pretty much rest of the non white world.

Well I guess to you a fair payback is for some US/Mexican border town full of lower than average income Hispanic people to have a shooting.

skynews-texas-school-shooting_5783333.jpg

Some of the victims

thequint%2F2022-05%2F35b35e9b-ae7a-4d74-860d-4664198de6c8%2FUntitled_design__2_.jpg

Shooter: Salvador Ramos

That should really teach those "white people" a good lesson! Maybe you'd like more payback to happen by having a shooting in a Native American reservation.

:rolleyes1:

Last edited:
O

USA killed hundreds of innocent children worldwide. Why wouldn't people of those countries want same treatment for American children?

At least have some shame & accept your blunders.
You Americans have bad habit of always blaming others.

But the US is a terrible place. Surely your personal safety overrides all that.
Of course, not all bad.

I live in the wealthy community near the beach. Ocean view, million-dollar house, police patrol from time to time.

But there is some truth in your post, I once called a police that there is someone trying to break in at 2 AM.

I was talking with my Vietnamese fellows on the phone, then I took out my personal weapon, he was scared, shit on his pant I guess, kept saying sorry and run away.

I called police, the criminal suspect was a while guy.

There are no blacks in my community at all. Relatively safer than rest of U.S.

From Allah We Came and To Him We Will Return. May the innocent souls rest in peace and Allah reward them the highest place in Heaven. Ameen.

I hope Americans together, can come up with working policies against the meaningless mass shootings

Back
Top Bottom