What's new

14 students, one teacher killed in Texas elementary school shooting

In every group, we have this sick people. This is why never allow civilians to have guns
Switzerland every citizen has guns: no school shootings.

Pakistan every citizen has guns.: No school shootings.

So on and so forth....

School shootings is mostly an American phenomenon.

There are plenty of safer countries than US. Here they are...

Looks like El Salvador is pretty safe.

we don't have guns readily available in the UK so we don't have mass shootings in schools. The US has a serious problem with mass shootings. This does not happen in any other country in the west

FBI false flag attack / CIA psy-op by some pdf theorists

Are you drunk ?

Let's call a spade a spade. These shootings are just a norm.
Sannu ki. Bandook sabzi ke mafik sell karoge to log use karenge hi .
Upar se opoid abuse alag se , broken families etc
Bachchon se galti hogyi aur kya

It is just simptom of bigger problem of moral decay rooted in principle of "absolute personal freedom", that functioned well during the time when people were God fearing ones, nower days with destruction of all traditional norms and when idiotic postmodernism where opinion have supremacy over fact it will become even worse.
How absurd USA society is, ilustrate one question mark sentence from some guy on twitter, " when 9/11 happened we changed airport regulations over night but can not do otherwise for our children".

In other words, there is no solution. Could we perhaps claim that Americans simply love to pick up guns to settle scores?
No rule of law, he'll yeah its America Madafacak

Goes to snort another mound of cocaine

Unbelievable news. Kids getting shot like this every now and than....I just cannot imagine and i hate such threads when they are at the top meaning, something really bad has happened in the world....poor kids, May their soul rest in peace and may Allah give patience to the grieving families

Another 18 years old shooter, sad.

FBI undercovers must review they manuals of how infiltrate when dangerous people reach majority of age.

They are inciting crime through bots and undercovers in internet. Maybe that can work in some cases to avoid crimes and get information, but clearly it's dangerous with some people, people are not machines, they are sometimes unpredictable.

My post in the other terrorist attack thread with a 18 years old shooter: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/at-l...g-at-buffalo-supermarket.742290/post-13775661

Like too much radicalism spoils the society, too much of so called freedom and individualism also spoils the society. Western societies advocating too much of freedom should dig deep into the mass psyche of the people to find out the reasons of such incidents. I think vaidic culture can be a cure to this. Western countries should promote Indian culture to deradicalize their societies and promote love and values and family system. This will certainly help.

Like too much radicalism spoils the society, too much of so called freedom and individualism also spoils the society. Western societies advocating too much of freedom should dig deep into the mass psyche of the people to find out the reasons of such incidents. I think vaidic culture can be a cure to this. Western countries should promote Indian culture to deradicalize their societies and promote love and values and family system. This will certainly help.

Yes let's promote yoga. Indian spirituality will save US savages. These freedom loving Americans need to seriously follow Modi's teachings.

Tragic. If only the teacher and pupils had been armed, then this may not have been so bad

Back
Top Bottom