What's new

14 students, one teacher killed in Texas elementary school shooting

Are you drunk ?
some people do believe

Its more of a mental health issue then a gun one imo, he must have had some serious issues if it came to the point he remorselessly shot up innocent kids at an elementary school.

Its a bit sick you are using this tragedy to point score on an internet forum
I didn't create these problem. American neo con and selfish political system created all these. I pity those innocent get shot and pity ordinary american can't do anything to change these systems. The leader at top of US failed to protect ordinary american.

You shall vent your anger at those american leaders , not me.

Like too much radicalism spoils the society, too much of so called freedom and individualism also spoils the society. Western societies advocating too much of freedom should dig deep into the mass psyche of the people to find out the reasons of such incidents. I think vaidic culture can be a cure to this. Western countries should promote Indian culture to deradicalize their societies and promote love and values and family system. This will certainly help.
is this a joke or what lol? getting high of your own supply of Indian BS :lol:

Apparently mental health only exists in US out of all Western countries. No one goes out shoots up their fellow citizens this easily, this frequently and this prolifically in a third world hellhole, let alone any of the civilized western world countries.

Majority of the countries don't have gun culture so you won't see such things here. in addition to that you can be mentally ill to carry out this gruesome act or linked to terrorism.

These are grade school pupils, you can't arm them. But at least one teacher, yes

They can do something with meditation , hindutav will help , its doubtful to me

LOL meditation won't help American problems. This rage and anger that you see is on a societal level. America has a rage problem. Not only domestically, but also internationally. Why do you think that the US initiates wars?

Until they kill the gun lobby sadly this is going to continue. It is a tumor which can be removed, but successive American governments have shown no will to remove it. Guns in the hands of people who cannot control their emotions will lead to shootings in any country. In our countries perfectly sane people get into a mad road rage on the smallest of things. Many of these incidents could turn fatal if people had guns on them. Maybe we wouldn't be killing children in schools, but other kinds of incidents would increase

we don't have guns readily available in the UK so we don't have mass shootings in schools. The US has a serious problem with mass shootings. This does not happen in any other country in the west
You did not understand, but am not surprised at all.

Why the figure of 100,000? Because social scientists and statisticians agreed that with the concentration of 100k humans anywhere, we are compelled to interact and begin to produce meaningful things, such as science, agriculture, arts, politics, anything. Including killings.

The reason why these shootings usually received so much attention is because of the gun, nothing more. So when you look at the 'Intentional Homicides per 100,000' statistics, the US is actually quite safe despite the amount of guns and ammo per capita.

Gang related shootings are anomalies in the US, but gang related killings (not necessarily by guns) in El Salvador is common. So statistically, you would be safer in the US at %90 of any state as long as you stay out of those anomalous areas, like the ghettos, for example, where it does not matter if there is a gun or not. If a gang member want to kill you, he will find a way.

Likewise with mass shootings. Schools, markets, or shopping centers, these are places where people go to relax or do something not related to survival, hence, they are attractive to killers wanting to make names for themselves. You have to look at the individuals, not the guns, not the social environment, because like you said that guns are readily available. If the gun is truly a contributing factor that 'Intentional Homicides per 100,000' statistics would be much higher.

H
is this a joke or what lol? getting high of your own supply of Indian BS :lol:
He is not wrong though , if they start teaching srimad Bhagwatam in schools or upnishads
Atleast children will follow orders and listen to their elders , respect the family system , respect law etc etc .

They can do something with meditation , hindutav will help , its doubtful to me

Evidence so far on your cure has not worked on your home country India has largest rapes!

And nasty daily attacks on other faiths

Back
Top Bottom