What's new

14 More F16 for PAF (Approved by US)

wat is this 18+18+14?
all i am aware of is 18 and now another 14. anyone?

Yup, I heard a few mins ago on PTV that these 14 will be BLock 52 & I also saw JF-17 in action :smitten:

they also said that PAF F-16s will participate in coming Red Flag Exercise :)

Last edited:
Awsome news if its true.. ? in anycase wat blk are they? i would think they are ex PAF f-16's that have been in USN . In anycase i don't get some of you if this is true then its good news most of us cry or get upset when we are not getting jack.. now that we might be getting some more f-16's some of you are crying like babies and turn your backs on PAF comeon guys show some love for PAF and be happy PAF knows wat they are doing in all due respect to most of you . If this news is true its good for us PAF is trying to get as much f-16's we can get out of the US so show some love and be happy unless you got the funds to buy some new fighters plzz contact PAF or the defence office to give your share of funds if you can afford it.

Last edited:
now they blackmail us 3 more years for 14 new f-16.lolllllllll poor pakistani dreamer.

Sir Imran You are right and I think we should see the first 18(Blk 52) and then others...:hitwall:

Uncle Jee ka June mein Katti Katta Nikal Jai Ga(for Block 52):victory:

YAAR yahaan mery sunta kon hai we are love f-16 more then heer ranjha

The US is not talking about Nuclear deal and Free Trade deal with Pakistan to help our energy sector and economy. While some Pakistani posters here are happy with crumbs like 14 used F-16. Those Pakistanis that post with gifs like :yahoo: are really immature in my opinion. Sorry but I have to speak my mind.

The US is not talking about Nuclear deal and Free Trade deal with Pakistan to help our energy sector and economy. While some Pakistani posters here are happy with crumbs like 14 used F-16. Those Pakistanis that post with gifs like :yahoo: are really immature in my opinion. Sorry but I have to speak my mind.
hi
Dude i think you don't understand one thing, i also think that Pakistan should be given more, but some how some thing is better than to have nothing at all, if they wont give us any nuclear deal or help us to boost our economy then should we reject these f-16' as well, when our enemy is equipping it self with all the latest technology?

Lou sir ji eik aur naya siyapa :rofl:

if its true that they will b delievrd by 2014 thn Believe me they will make u strive for evry single f-16 out of these 14 and make you pay by demanding and asking for Do more strategy....

If they are used then y tking so much time almost 4 years to deliver them believe me um sniffing another strategy

If Paf wana get anythng form USA then get it b4 2012 coz till thn USA is in Afghanistan and they need us more thn we need them and after 2012 they will leave Afghanistan n then u will see another face of uncle sam as it was in 90's, this 2014 date is making me to thnk wats cooking inside

hi
.... if they wont give us any nuclear deal or help us to boost our economy then should we reject these f-16' as well, when our enemy is equipping it self with all the latest technology?....

Lou sir ji eik aur naya siyapa :rofl:

if its true that they will b delievrd by 2014 thn Believe me they will make u strive for evry single f-16 out of these 14 and make you pay by demanding and asking for Do more strategy....

If they are used then y tking so much time almost 4 years to deliver them believe me um sniffing another strategy

If Paf wana get anythng form USA then get it b4 2012 coz till thn USA is in Afghanistan and they need us more thn we need them and after 2012 they will leave Afghanistan n then u will see another face of uncle sam as it was in 90's, this 2014 date is making me to thnk wats cooking inside

Yes but celebrating for 14 used F-16 to be delivered in 2014 shows childish behavior. If we were getting 48 or more used F-16 then I migh have agreed. They will make us sing and dance for years then deliver without new electronics. May be small states like Iceland or Singapore be satisfied with 14 F-16 but we face hundreds of top fighters in India. We need Nuclear and Free trade deals with US and should not be satisfied with 14 used F-16. May be some poster should brush up on history when US abondened and put us under several layers sanctions after Soviet withdrawl from Afghanistan. Now there is another withdrwal from Afghanistan we are again being duped. "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it".

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom