What's new

14 More F16 for PAF (Approved by US)

Another interesting piece of news disclosed by the Air Chief is that through some back channels, Israel has been very keen to sell and supply Arms and Equipment to Pakistan. !!!!

Why would Israel loose market as big as India

Lets not get over excited

Hi,
i read some where that USA will be giving Pakistan some drones and if Pakistan equips them, then its up to Pakistan, was that a sign that Pakistan might be getting male UAV'S or some technological assistance from USA to develop attack drones?

Hi,
i read some where that USA will be giving Pakistan some drones and if Pakistan equips them, then its up to Pakistan, was that a sign that Pakistan might be getting male UAV'S or some technological assistance from USA to develop attack drones?
The drones US gave us earlier are shadow drone. They are so small that you cant even fix a G3 on it. :lol:. I think we are developing something with help of turkey and italy,china.....

My dear, Israel has been approaching Pakistan through Turkey for yonks, and don't forget the J-10 is based on the Israel Lavi project which it sold on to China. Besides, the news was relayed on ARY.

hi,
i dont think Israel is one of those states that crave financial interests rather to them strategic are more important but the prime motive is to receive recognition as a state by Muslim states, so yes possibility is there

ISLAMABAD: Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said on Saturday that US agreed to supply 14 more F-16 jets fighters to Pakistan. - AFP

hi,
i dont think Israel is one of those states that crave financial interests rather to them strategic are more important but the prime motive is to receive recognition as a state by Muslim states, so yes possibility is there

Indians already have loads of Israeli equipment, If Israel turned towards Pak for sales, Indians will make a lot of noise(as usual) & possibly block it, but lets wait & see

BTW i am thinking what will happen to Indians claim which said, 'More F-16s for Pak means death of American birds in MMRCA' :hang2:

My dear, Israel has been approaching Pakistan through Turkey for yonks, and don't forget the J-10 is based on the Israel Lavi project which it sold on to China. Besides, the news was relayed on ARY.

there are many reason for why Lavi ended up in Chinese hands

Besides, the news was relayed on ARY.

News of Israel approaching Pak for weapons sale??? :what:

Hi,
Any possibility of AESA as well? has Pakistan ever discussed the avionics and engines for jf-17 thunder with USA? may be this iswhere Israel wants to play a role:undecided:

Wow this is great but love to get more info of this :pakistan:i think it will be old F16 the 1 we bought during 80s it only be my guess :coffee:

US agrees to supply 14 more F-16 jets to Pakistan: Rao
Saturday, 27 Mar, 2010 1:30 pm

ISLAMABAD : Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman said on Saturday that US agreed to supply 14 more F-16 jets fighters to Pakistan, Aaj News reported.

Giving briefing to media personnel, Chief of Air Staff said Pakistan will receive four F-16 jets fighters in June after which four planes will reach Pakistan every month.

Copyright Aaj News, 2010

Back
Top Bottom