What's new

14 More F16 for PAF (Approved by US)

But i did not understand 1 thing

Are we paying for these aircrafts? if yes............. How much? :what:

the news is still very unclear

Americans do not believe in free lunch. Are we paying? Indeed we are paying in one or other form, it all depends how you define the 'payment'.

The numbers of F-16s being 14, they being 'free of cost' and delivery upto 2014 makes me think that they may be those 14 F-16A/B Block 15s that we held by TOP GUN school of US Navy. These planes belonged to those undelivered 28 F-16s that were purchased in 1992 by Pakistan.

While the USAF gave back those Pakistani F-16s, US Navy was still holding back the Pakistani Falcons. Now its good that they are ready to deliver them. But its sure that in TOP GUN role, they must have been heavily used and a refurbishment is necessary.

I think that like other F-16A/Bs, they shall also undergo MLU to Block 52 standard. But all this still needs to be verified.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

All that news about F-16 and we are getting the old blk 15??? No way, our JF are performing better than those old birds. We dont need them. This is not right. :cry::cry::cry:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

All that news about F-16 and we are getting the old blk 15??? No way, our JF are performing better than those old birds. We dont need them. This is not right. :cry::cry::cry:

We are getting new BLOCK 52 not Block 15

yes sir we are paying if not in the form of paper money than surely in the form of politics or by blood of Pakistani army and citizens

Hmmm ya i agree star news is a stupid channel and the chacha rehman part was really over the top. Actually most of our media is full of idiots. Agreed.
But please have a look at you media who invites"defence analysts" who claimed "Kasab is Amar Singh" and his partnesr is "heeralal".. That was even more funny and stupid.

Oh and i think you guys have forgotten the crocodile tears shed by ZH when he said the sakhina story.
stop trolling , get a life.
you guys always make fun of ZH all the time. Before when i told you to stop it as he is a Pakistan you said "i wont stop, He is BS and blah blah blah, " I also remember the line in which you said "pakistani member should also criticize such people from our side." Now what happend???.Now if we say something about your media we get "stop trolling lesson" from you. Huh.

Wasn't it you who was using ZH stupid comment as signature. So you were troll all along. You dont deserve to be active do you? Dont give us "stop troll lesson"

Last edited:
Pakistani Airforce is in dire need of some technologically superior jets in the form of multi-role F-16 Block 52 which can handle the role of both airspace control and strike. US might have appreciated this needs and accordingly looked to address the same, as their war on terrorism is going towards some illogical end and in that matter they backing Pakistan to play much more greater role in containing threats looming on NWFP. There has been increasing terror attacks on very massive scale happening at regular intervals in various parts of Pakistan, under such circumstances US might have found it appropriate to equip PAF to play some supportive role. A country which don't want radical outfits to grow on Pakistani soil, they have to pay some price for it.

Hi
that wasn't a spoof, it was the actual advertisement made by Israeli company Rafael to show the mighty India that they are here to ensure her safety LoL

I dont know who should be more embarrased.. Israel for making it or India for whom it was made...I guess both...:rofl:

This news is come out from the lips of Air Chief is he a stupid to say old deal air craft as new.:hitwall::agree::hitwall::agree:

I dont know who should be more embarrased.. Israel for making it or India for whom it was made...I guess both...:rofl:
Hi,
I think Israeli's did a pretty lame job, and i read some reviews that, many Indian people didn't like the way Israeli's presented India, yes but you are right it is sort of an embarrassment for both, especially that Dinga Dinga part hahahah:rofl:

Hi,
I think Israeli's did a pretty lame job, and i read some reviews that, many Indian people didn't like the way Israeli's presented India, yes but you are right it is sort of an embarrassment for both, especially that Dinga Dinga part hahahah:rofl:

What happened anyway?? I am sure they didnt get any deals..:toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom