What's new

14 More F16 for PAF (Approved by US)

Back door weapon from Israel ????:mod::mod::mod:

what kind of weapons?
From Turkey or anyother nation ?
More importantly why did Pakistan rejected it ,it could have deep impact on our defence strategy .

PAF has "REFUSED" to Buy Zionist Equipment , get it ?

Read the News closely:coffee::pakistan:

ISLAMABAD – After delivery of 18 already paid F-16 aircrafts in middle of June this year, Pakistan would get another batch of 14 of 5th generation warplanes free of cost as a gift from the United States of America.

Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman told this to journalists while answering questions after a detailed briefing about ongoing Pakistan Air Force exercises called as High Mark 2010.

According to the Air Chief, the 18 aircrafts would come to Pakistan in batches of four or so, while earlier bought F-16 are being upgraded in Turkey by US.

For complete article

Pakistan to get 14 more F-16s: Rao | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

ISLAMABAD – After delivery of 18 already paid F-16 aircrafts in middle of June this year, Pakistan would get another batch of 14 of 5th generation warplanes free of cost as a gift from the United States of America.

Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman told this to journalists while answering questions after a detailed briefing about ongoing Pakistan Air Force exercises called as High Mark 2010.

According to the Air Chief, the 18 aircrafts would come to Pakistan in batches of four or so, while earlier bought F-16 are being upgraded in Turkey by US.

For complete article

Pakistan to get 14 more F-16s: Rao | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Now, I don't understand this "14 of 5th generation warplanes"

Great news. Some people's pubic hair may be buuuuurrniiiiiinggggg. I see the smoke risingggggg.

Great news. Some people's pubic hair may be buuuuurrniiiiiinggggg. I see the smoke risingggggg.

Come on PakSher, You might create a flame war here between India and Pakistan, if you comment like that. Let's be happy we have more F-16s in our fleet

:pakistan:

Block 52s are always welcome but i hope rejection of Isreali weapons ain't a knee Jerk reaction, No need to act like Pakrabs, If Israel is offering something we must atleast think about it, After all they might have something interesting for us & Israeli Weapons will mean disturbance in Indian Minds ;) :D

We must at least see what have they got to offer us (No Zionist BS please, Americans are also Freemasons :D )

Last edited:
Whats up with these Israeli Weapons? What are they offering?

Hi,

A few weeks back think tank MastanKhan strongly advocated the purchase of older Mirages from UAE or Saudi Arabia. Perhaps these F-16 acquisitions will ease his worries to some extent.

Back
Top Bottom