What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Pakistan captures a Indian soldier after 20 hours after the strikes? :rofl::rofl:

Best of luck when your monkey II starts talking. Bechara planned on Sir G Kal strike. Now he will receive testical surgery from ISI.

1) No strike whatever..... Indian bullsh!t
2) Only artillery strike across Loc....
3) Strike across Loc but killed all indians and captured 1 !!!

PAKISTAN WINS.

More than one captured. Thats the wispers. You all left your poor injured back, now receiving Sir G ry from our docs.

They shifted the soldier to undisclosed location!!
Why specially mentioning this info??:lol:To sound it more dramatic??
Other dead soldiers??Bunker k picture post ho gya but where is dead body..?

Don't worry. You will know when he is hanged and the dead body sent back to India
Bro, try not to think of it as a contest. Even if you haven't captured one, or if we haven't intruded your side of the LoC, $hit will hit the fan when true escalation happens.
Modern warfare is not pretty at all and both our countries have had decades to prepare for one. I am a pacifist so won't feed your war-mongering.

This is not right. Pakistan knows they will pay heavily for responding, but I am dead sure they will respond heavily.

It's going to be extremely bad scenario for citizens. Tough times ahead I pray for Pakistani and Indian.

If everyone can stop trolling and create a thread where a few can post with information, some sort of insiders information. What I can gather from now is that IA may have walk around the LOC. There are strict lines, a few warning lines and then later posts and then more posts. So far both sides are reluctant to share all available information and leaking misleading information.

Army was already prepared for this , our units are far more battle hardened than the indians , the indians didn't know what hit them

Surgical strike means **** all , we are at war with India and killing the enemy is all that matters

Chauhan from Maharastra?

Or is it Chavan? hahahaha

Chalo you accepted that there was a raid.
Actually no.....since last time India claimed that Pakistani special forces entered India and took the head of an Indian soldier.
If that was the case then why wouldn't they retaliate to Indian firing in the same manner.
Besides if the soldier was captured during the so called surgical strike, then there was no need for the Indian DGMO to notify his Pakistani counterpart. !!!!

Lol now Pakistani's have retort to fake news and propaganda:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
so when pak news report it, then it's propoganda. but when bollywood news report a 4 hour surgical strike with akshay kumar and sunny deol leading the cavalry, then it's 1000% true. i'm not saying this news is fake or exaggerated, but the fact that names are beign given does show some form of credibility. but time will tell. u indians are working overtime to make your 4 hour pretend surgical strike into reality, but if u remember 5 days ago, another news was reported by times of india where they said that indian special forces entered LOC and killed 15 pak soldiers. and look how we made fun of you, this is the worth of ur news channels. SUCK IT

Lol now Pakistani's have retort to fake news and propaganda:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286910/pakistan-captures-one-indian-soldier-eight-killed-at-loc-overnight
Actually no.....since last time India claimed that Pakistani special forces entered India and took the head of an Indian soldier.
If that was the case then why wouldn't they retaliate to Indian firing in the same manner.
Besides if the soldier was captured during the so called surgical strike, then there was no need for the Indian DGMO to notify his Pakistani counterpart. !!!!

A new video showing smoke and dust coming from hit Indian posts is being showed by Dawn news aswell..

so when pak news report it, then it's propoganda. but when bollywood news report a 4 hour surgical strike with akshay kumar and sunny deol leading the cavalry, then it's 1000% true. i'm not saying this news is fake or exaggerated, but the fact that names are beign given does show some form of credibility. but time will tell. u indians are working overtime to make your 4 hour pretend surgical strike into reality, but if u remember 5 days ago, another news was reported by times of india where they said that indian special forces entered LOC and killed 15 pak soldiers. and look how we made fun of you, this is the worth of ur news channels. SUCK IT
Your media can post pic of destroyed post but dead bodies!!Funny nah??Lollywood media lol

Bhai aap pehle sure kar lo whether strikes happened or not? I think you would agree that Indian soldiers cannot be captured by cross border firing

No strike happened, your strike force was wiped out. You foxes broke the lie first so we were taken by surprise, but truth will come out slowly.

In the morning, there were no Surgical attacks and now some Indian soldier's body flew from India and fell in Pakistan. Decide first what you want to convey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom