What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Now tomorrow if we show the video of this captured soldier and india still has not made the evidence.

what will be the bharties do?

Bodies are lying on indian side of loc... thats why no one can pick them up

If this Operation Was Fake how did they capture Indian soldiers:rofl::rofl: It Seems surgical Strike bluff was fallen :D:DNew Story In Place

Just like we went in and beheaded 5 of your soldier sometime ago, oh wait that was a shhurgical shhtrikkkke too :omghaha: :bounce:

Pakistan Army cannot lose. So now indians crossed over, ISI gave precise GPS locations , indian army wiped out. Pakistan wins, people are happy. Nuclear threats to follow again.

Video confessions to follow soon...lol.

Tomorrow morning, it will be pak army crossing to india and wiping out indian army under the cover of nuclear bumbs.

I can't laugh again...stomach hurts.

At this point I think both medias are exaggerating. I guarantee it was nothing but cross border LoC firing. But then again I could be wrong.
I doo not think that Dawn news will write anything against India if it is false because Dawn is very pro India

So they captured by firing bullets? Strange bullets they are :)

does those special nuclear bullet throw man on other side of border just by firing?

First there is no Strike

Now they suddenly captured by some magic man throwing bullets.

Seems the best agency of world confused how to fool own people and save face.

Lagta hai maar jyada tagdi padi hai, bhool gaye hain ki kya kehna hai.

I hope they are not showing those 8 bodies of terrorists as soldiers from Maharastra :)

Actually this is how blood is avenged. U kill 2 of ours and we avenge that with many more. As a matter of fact it was actually Pakistan Army who went ahead and got your boys on so called your own soil as their corpses are still lying in area controlled by U. This is how a surgical strike actually is carried out.

haha...I have no clue what a Bashan is!
Surely they watch enough of our TV shows and movies to at least come out with a Balvinder or a Balraj, but Bhashan?
Don't worry. You will know when he is hanged and the dead body sent back to India

haha...I have no clue what a Bashan is!
Surely they watch enough of our TV shows and movies to at least come out with a Balvinder or a Balraj, but Bhashan?

They are in panic.

Videos from 2005 in the afternoon and MR. BASHAN in the night!!

Surgical Strike is the word taken from American dictionary. It involves ground and air operations, though the major part is done by air support .If firing of machine guns mortars and occasionally artillery are surgical strikes then both Endia and Pakistan have been carrying out surgical strikes for the last 70 years except for the brief period when they actually went on war against each other

1) No strike whatever..... Indian bullsh!t
2) Only artillery strike across Loc....
3) Strike across Loc but killed all indians and captured 1 !!!

PAKISTAN WINS.

Just like always.

This revisionism has done so much damage to their country.

Seven decades of such a short-sighted policy gone and still Pakistanis are unable to see how it is destroying them from within.

The only nation on earth who is its own biggest enemy.

Pakistanis, we are not your enemy; your policies are.

Change them and you will realise you have no enemies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom