What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Absolutely not. USA does not work this way and will never betray its ideals over an incident like this.

Would you rather the Muslims be in internment camps like Japanese following Pearl Harbor or individuals spraying Mosques with bullets in Texas?

You don't have a dispute with work colleague, then go home & make pipe bombs immediately. This was a premeditated attacked. Maybe triggered early by some dispute.

You don't have to be terrorist to make bombs idiot. In the Norway massacre the first attack was explosive filled car bomb.

Would you rather the Muslims be in internment camps like Japanese following Pearl Harbor or individuals spraying Mosques with bullets in Texas?

Neither will happen, believe it or not nobody cares about the incident. Besides politically orientated people which are minority. If we expected such thing to happen don't worry, we'll inform you here. It's not even close.

No, I am sorry I disagree with you there. Those were secular issues and rooted in nationalism. Pakistan has moved away from nationalism to Pan Islamism. I don't have time now but I think we need to look into this issue more.
That's not really disagreeing with me, you know.

What do we have to do with ISIS? ISIS is just another entity fighting over Syria in the same way Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia, US, EU are. They are duking it out for control it's not our business.

Yes tell this to the rest of the world. :)

That will not happen either.

Neither will happen, believe it or not nobody cares about the incident. Besides politically orientated people which are minority. If we expected such thing to happen don't worry, we'll inform you here. It's not even close.

Sitting in the U.S, perhaps you guys know more than I do. Events like following tell a different story altogether though:

Armed Protesters Plan Another Demonstration at Texas Mosque

Yes tell this to the rest of the world. :)

You don't need to tell them anything, don't let little kids on the internet scare you. They want to make sure you have no cause/agenda. All the stuff happening overseas is in order to make sure Muslims there aren't organized, united and don't think for their selves. We used to be a large nation that was innovative and would make decisions for itself. Nowadays we are being attacked to make sure Muslims never have a civilization again and remain in an apologetic state to scare us from capitalizing on our potential. It's just like anything else in life, nothing comes easy and is competitive.

Sitting in the U.S, perhaps you guys know more than I do. Events like following tell a different story altogether though:

Armed Protesters Plan Another Demonstration at Texas Mosque

These are minor incidents and are childish. There is no danger from small demonstrations like this consisting of dropouts/harley bike riders. If there was concrete threat of violence then authorities will deal with it. If violence occurs security is present to deal with it.

I have an idea, lets arm more people... might solve the problem.

CNN reports that Farook had been radicalized and had been in touch with more than one international terrorism suspects by phone and social media.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom