What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Many in Pakistan are crazily delusional.

If this turns to have Pakistan link I think we need to introspect and resolve as to what are the causes. We need to address them.

And I feel the weight falls on us the liberals. The ball lies in our hand to push back this tidal wave of darkness that has engulfed our country of origin. We have duty to the coming generations.

Farook was born in the United States, Burguan confirmed. Malik was born in Pakistan and spent time in Saudi Arabia before marrying Farook, said Ayloush, the Muslim community leader.

thread Title ....
Pak-origin couple kill 14 in California carnage

Title of the Original Article in WP .....

plz anyone who have enough sensibility can make it understandable for me why there is a twist in thread thread title its content & the original source.....

@Oscar , @waz .... plz make it understandable for me ....

regards,

Many in Pakistan are crazily delusional.

Does some still carry this delusion even if they move to USA ? and even after generations ?

What is the reason for this delusion ? because Guy was 2nd generation American and has government job so money or modern education should not be reason , Is it anything else?

If this turns to have Pakistan link I think we need to introspect and resolve as to what are the causes. We need to address them.

And I feel the weight falls on us the liberals. The ball lies in our hand to push back this tidal wave of darkness that has engulfed our country of origin. We have duty to the coming generations.

This case will become a great case study and will be analyzed minutely, I am sure. All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of even one small candle of truth.

Does some still carry this delusion even if they move to USA ? and even after generations ?

What is the reason for this delusion ? because Guy was 2nd generation American and has government job so money or modern education should not be reason , Is it anything else?

We need to wait for the investigation to complete first.

This is getting serious. The Western Governments must take an initiative with regards to Muslim population in The West. I assure ya, in countries like The U.S, it won't be long before the people take it in their own hands and with 80 Million gun owners, ya don't wanna take any risks. I think it should be clear by now that Islam and West don't go hand in hand and before it gets too late and some 'Lone Wolf' enters a Mosque with a Minigun(Don't let the name fool ya), do something.
Start by deporting some of the extremists who refuse to assimilate. Deport anyone wearing an Abaya, Hijab, Shalwar Kameez and pretty much anything religious. The 'proud' Muslims(Read Hypocrites of the highest order) wouldn't adopt the local values but have no problem living off the benefits of infidels, living on the land of infidels under their laws, work under infidels. DEPORT 'EM AND DEPORT 'EM NOW!

Absolutely not. USA does not work this way and will never betray its ideals over an incident like this.

Tashfeen Malik: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Published 1:16 am EST, December 3, 2015 Updated 11:20 am EST, December 3, 2015
gettyimages-499664578.jpg

A California Highway Patrol officer stands with his weapon as authorities pursued the suspects. (Getty)

Tashfeen Malik was killed by police along with her husband Syed Farook after the Inland Regional Center shooting in San Bernardino, California, on December 2. She was 27 years old. Malik is thought to be a native of Pakistan. Syed Farook was a U.S. citizen whose parents are from Pakistan. His brother-in-law Farhan Khan said at a press conference that he believed Farook had been born in the U.S.

The two suspects were killed in a hail of police gunfire on a residential street in San Bernardino just a few hours after they allegedly opened fire at a Christmas party in the town. The party was being thrown for the county health department, where Syed Farook had been employed. In total, 14 people innocent people were killed at the party with another 17 injured. Cops tracked them to a home in Redlands, some 15 minutes from San Bernardino, and then pursued them in a high-speed chase when they tried to escape.

Here’s what we know so far:

1. Farook Had Recently Traveled to Saudi Arabia & Came Back With a Wife
SB police : Syed Farook was at work and attended holiday party & left early. He was employee of SB county pic.twitter.com/NtqE2WuY3w

— Tara Wallis (@tarawallis) December 3, 2015

Police said at a press conference on the night of December 2 that they are unsure if Farook and Malik were married or just engaged. However an earlier report from the Los Angeles Times said that Farook had married in the past six months. The Times said Farook had recently traveled to Saudi Arabia and came back to the U.S. with a wife that he had met online.

syed-farook2.jpg

Farook shown in a screengrab via ABC News.

A co-worker of Farook’s told ABC News that the shooter had described Malik as a pharmacist.

2. They Leave Behind a 6-Month-Old Child
The couple had a baby who is six months old. That child was in the care of family at the time of the attack and remains there. The Los Angeles Times reports that Malik left her baby with the child’s grandmother on the morning of the shooting. They told the grandmother that the couple had a doctor’s appointment. That same grandmother filed for divorce in 2006 from Farook’s father citing domestic abuse. Her home became the center of a police search on December 3, reports CBS Los Angeles.

That’s according to the Council of American Islamic Relation executive director Hussam Ayloush who spoke at a press conference in the aftermath of the shooting. An online baby registry for Malik shows the baby was due on May 17, 2015, in Riverside, California. The New York Post reports that Farook’s co-workers had thrown the couple a baby shower earlier this year, these were the same co-workers he would slaughter on December 2.

Ayloush also said that it was “impossible to track down a specific mosque” that the couple attended. Ayloush also attested that Farook’s family thought he was going to be among the victims of the Inland Regional Center shooting.

You can watch the full press conference, featuring comments from Farook’s brother-in-law, above.

3. On an Online Dating Profile, Farook Said He Was Looking for a Girl Who Was a ‘Good Muslim’
tashfeen-malik.jpg

The back of the couple’s home in Redlands, California, the day after the shooting. (Screengrab via KTLA)

An ABC News report mentioned Farook’s online dating habits. From profile read that he was part of a “religios [sic] but modern family of 4 and that his hobbies included “doing target practice with younger sister and friends.” Another profile said that he was trying “to live as a good Muslim. Looking for a girl who has the same outlook, wear hijab, but live life to the fullest.”

He had set up the profile on iMilap, a dating site that describes itself as “a site for people with disabilities and second marriage.”

4. All 4 of the Guns That Farook & Malik Had Were Legally Purchased
Audio: Police dispatches from shootout with #SanBernardino mass shooting suspects – Mass Shooting in California Leaves 14 Dead, 17 Wounded Grasswire | Your Newsroom pic.twitter.com/wjyS3BsZl2

— Grasswire (@Grasswire) December 3, 2015

All of the guns recovered from the car that Farook and Malik were killed in had been bought legally. They were registered to someone who was connected to the shooting, reports CNN. The network also says that that the rifles used in the attack at the center were “AR-15s or similar style weapons.” That report also talked about Farook and Malik being dressed in “assault-style clothing.” The New York Times reports that police recovered assault rifles and “two semiautomatic handguns” from the couple’s car.

Having moved away from earlier statements, police in San Bernardino now believe that there were only two shooters, not three.

The San Bernardino police chief Jarrod Burguan told the media that “There had to be some sort of planning that went into this.” Burguan continued “I don’t think they just ran home, put on these types of tactical clothes, grabbed guns and came back on a spur of the moment.” The chief spoke regarding the report that Farook had been at a holiday party and gotten into an argument with someone. Only to return a few hours later to open fire.

Burguan later explained that officers had been “working on” what they believed were explosive devices which had been left at the Inland Regional Center.

5. Terrorism Has Not Been Ruled Out as a Motive by the FBI
Officials said they do not know what the motive for the shooting is so far.

After initially saying there were no indications of terrorism, the FBI said Wednesday night that they have not ruled out a connection to terrorism. The FBI spokesman would not give an more specifics.

“I am not willing to go down that road just yet,” said David Bowdich, the head of the FBI’s Los Angeles office, at a press conference. “We will go where the evidence takes us.”

Tashfeen Malik: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

...My people are great in many ways with a history to match the best but presently thanks to jihadi Islam I fear they have lost the plot. It is like seeing something you love go rabid.
Yes, very like 1971. Currently it's jihadi Islam, before that it was anti-East Pakistani or anti-Indian....it's a kind of complex, people behaving "great" - except towards the object their leaders have cultivated in them to dump their hate and violence upon. Jews have seen this throughout the millennia, since so often we have been the target of choice for various tyrants and crooks.

Backlash for Muslims in Myanmar just for being alive?
Backlash for a Muslim man who was wrongly accused of consuming beef?
Backlash for what exactly?

The US brought war into Iraq for NO reason. Shouldn't it expect backlash?

Backlash for the rise of islamic extremism in the said countries. However, in no way do I justify those jungle retards. They should be burnt at stake too.

Also, you conveniently forget about the statistic I asked. Over all the hullaballoo of intolerance and Dadri lynching, more Hindus were murdered by islamic extremists during the last 2 months or so in separate incidents. Now, why wouldn't the common man be pushed towards right wing tendencies? Bet, you didn't hear about that. That's because religious terrorism in the present is almost exclusively islamic. It has been for quite some time. All the nonsense you hear about Hindu terrorism (bought up by sickular Hindus itself.. what an irony), and guess what.. only Samjhauta and rioting that has been commonplace in India ever since the 1800's.

Now let's talk about islamic terrorism..

My birthplace : Kerala, India.. Nothing against Muslims from my knowledge of history.. In-fact one of the earliest mosques and churches in the world over there. People welcomed them from time immemorial. The arabs inter-married there and were free to spread their faith. That was the starting of islam in the subcontinent. Much before it came via mohammed bin qasim to Pakistan. Now, they constitue more than 1/4th of the population there. Over this period, there have been multiple raids by people like Tipu etc that lead to complete slaughter of my people.. Thousands upon thousands died and converted. Thousands converted by money (something even movies have highlighted earlier in the 70s -80s.. n this is not bollywood. It's intellectually sound and renowned cinema). North of my state has quasi sharia zones. No go zones for me. Hindus slaughtered even now in isolated cases. Check for marad masacre Marad massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .
We can't raise the statue of the father of our language: Ezhuthachan in our state.. because.. it's apparently against islam and it's lobby in the state.. A blot on society: Pukasa - KERALA - The Hindu
The lobby now controls businesses, rules over the education sector and I can go on for ages.

Now you ask me why the Backlash???

I spent my childhood in Saudi.. I can't even begin to start talking about life as a kid there. The first question you are asked there:
hal ant muslim ???
Forget the Saudis.. My own people.. Indians.. in school.. Muslim??
Muslim?? Muslim?? apparently answering no gives you a look that makes you feel like an alien. Less we talk about the rules, the better..
Khobar tower bombing??? I was there.. in Thoqbah, 9th mecca street, feeling the earth shake under me.
So let's stop pretending islamic terrorism grew out of the war on Taliban in Afghanistan (justified) or on Iraq.

Finally, Europe now.. but wait.. I can't go to places because these radical f**** a**** are a threat everywhere... in Belgium.. Belgium has gone and bombed countless islamic countries everywhere.. Wait.. No they haven't!!!

Again..
Now you ask me why the Backlash???

Last edited:
Is it anything else?

My off the shelf answer would be. Lack of identity creating vacuam that has been filled in by Islam. Thus the rootless individuel starts identitfying on just one aspect of his heritage. This makes feretile ground for pan Islamic causes and with Wahabism being peddled very effectively by Saudi Arabia you get the finished robotic product.

The blame for this lies squarely on the Pakistani state which has made deliberate effort to erase the identity of Pakistani people. It has been most effective in erasing the Punjabi idenitity followed by Pashtoon identity. The Mohajir's always fell on religion as a identifier. Why else would have have moved huge distances to a strange land? That was nartural.

What is not natural is how the state deleted Punjabi, Pashtun and to a degree even Sindhi identity replacing it with a manufactured Islamic identity without any roots. This is apparent even on this forum. In fact do a survey. Asked who you are every other nation will reply - Turk, Iranian, Afghan, Jordanian but Pakistani's will say "Muslim".

As I always say drive through a Pakistani neighbourhood in UK with 50,000 people and you will struggle to see the "P" word. That is indicative of a deep identity issue, a malaise that Islam has filled but the Islam they picked up was infected with jihadism and anti West narrative.

This leads to predicatable results.

We need to wait for the investigation to complete first.

Take thwarted times square bombing case .

The guy who was Planning to do it was hailed from a well to do family.

I am not blaming Islam anyway. I firmly believe core values of Islam were scientific and even ahead of its time.:agree:.Someday I would study Kuran and Bible.

but I have a theory for these killings.8-)

My off the shelf answer would be. Lack of identity creating vacuam that has been filled in by Islam. Thus the rootless individuel starts identitfying on just one aspect of his heritage. This makes feretile ground for pan Islamic causes and with Wahabism being peddled very effectively by Saudi Arabia you get the finished robotic product.

The blame for this lies squarely on the Pakistani state which has made deliberate effort to erase the identity of Pakistani people. It has been most effective in erasing the Punjabi idenitity followed by Pashtoon identity. The Mohajir's always fell on religion as a identifier. Why else would have have moved huge distances to a strange land? That was nartural.

What is not natural is how the state deleted Punjabi, Pashtun and to a degree even Sindhi identity replacing it with a manufactured Islamic identity without any roots. This is apparent even on this forum. In fact do a survey. Asked who you are every other nation will reply - Turk, Iranian, Afghan, Jordanian but Pakistani's will say "Muslim".

As I always say drive through a Pakistani neighbourhood in UK with 50,000 people and you will struggle to see the "P" word. That is indicative of a deep identity issue, a malaise that Islam has filled but the Islam they picked up was infected with jihadism and anti West narrative.

This leads to predicatable results.

Very astute observation.

Take thwarted times square bombing case .

The guy who was Planning to do it was hailed from a well to do family.

I am not blaming Islam anyway. I firmly believe core values of Islam were scientific and even ahead of its time.:agree:.Someday I would study Kuran and Bible.

but I have a theory for these killings.8-)

Let's hear your theory, but only if you can accept the risks of doing so.

Yes, very like 1971. Currently it's jihadi Islam

No, I am sorry I disagree with you there. Those were secular issues and rooted in nationalism. Pakistan has moved away from nationalism to Pan Islamism. I don't have time now but I think we need to look into this issue more. I for certain have some ideas and intend to do something about this within the UK British-Pakistan population.

Time to do then just talk. You more than welcome to the discussion when I get the time.

*Pan Islamism actually is just fraud for "Pan Arabism" so that these lost fools can fight for Arabist causes whilst they get treated like vermin in Arab countries.

Anyway before I go RIP to all the victims.

The west came in search of WMD which were never there and for one man and in return destroyed 5 countries, killed lets say 10,000 terrorists and 700,000 civilians and created another million armed individuals who seek to revenge those dead civilians plus some terrorists.While terroists go to Europe and USA and instead of going after the people inolved in war crimes they go and slaughter civilians.So no one in this game is innocent and no one can call the other terrorist because both of them are.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom