What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Will USA conduct Joint airstrikes in US against these rebels as they are doing in Syria.

Will surely bring peace to the world,EU should join the coalition.

or they were just an innocent mentally disable Muddere.....:woot:

things you have quoted may or may not have happened, but no Christian or No Hindu is strip searched in Airports, just because of being a Christian or a Hindu.. Then why this world does it to Muslims only?? Isn't it awkward, that the whole world will just like that, consider a particular religion dangerous.. My question was to not let this happen to Islam, since Islam is a religion of peace.. Atleast that is what I'm being taught in my country.. can u answer me??
Things I stated are not in the "maybe" category. It would be delusional to think that they are.

A lot of people are strip searched at US airports, even non-Muslims. And if we are using American standards of things, then Indians are a smelly bunch of brown rats, Pakistanis are terrorists, Arabs are still living in tents and the French are always nude with unshaved arm-pits.

Islam promotes peace and inter-faith harmony, that much is true. But no Muslim should be held accountable for what ISIS does. Doing otherwise is just outright bigotry.

Absolutely.

In the meantime we mourn and bury our dead and consider our options.

Yes, this is the time to grieve for those who were lost, and to sympathize with the families and friends. Then we complete the investigation, and figure out what to do next. We have many options and all of them need to be considered to figure out the best solutions. And it shall be done.

You expect no backlash?

Also, pray do tell the number of Muslims and Christians that died at the hands of Hindu terrorists the last year in India and the number of deaths due to islamic extremists.
Backlash for Muslims in Myanmar just for being alive?
Backlash for a Muslim man who was wrongly accused of consuming beef?
Backlash for what exactly?

The US brought war into Iraq for NO reason. Shouldn't it expect backlash?

Innocent people have been murdered and idiots on here are too worried about where they're from. If they're Pakistani, Saudi, so what?

Do not fudge the facts. They were not saudi though they have travelled to saudi arabia.

Guy was of Pakistani origin and Girl was Pakistani.

damn, may have been totally wrong, read on reddit live updates that they had gopro's on them... could be propagands terrorism,

Here is a hypothetical scenario i've copied from elsewhere, credit goes to citanon.

citanon said:
These two have been planning an attack for a long time. Preparing explosives, training (both used Ar-15s), getting equipment. Knowing that there was an annual Christmas gathering for the office, they decide this was the right time to attack. The two drop off the baby at the grandparents (according to ABC News) in the morning, making the excuse that they are going for a doctor's appointment. Then the guy goes in to case the joint. Once he's satisfied, he makes a scene to leave early. Goes back to the wife, put on the gear, goes back shooting.

The police responded in 4 minutes. So they shot for maybe 3 and then got the hell out of there. They figured they'd go back to their place in Redlands to lay low, re-equip and plan the next move. What they didn't realize was that some of the co-workers recognized the guy despite his wearing a mask and others remembered him leaving. Police show up to follow the lead, they get into a chase and end up dead. Had the police not gotten lucky with the lead, they might be doing the 2nd attack right now.

Seems to me it was a combination of really good luck and excellent police work that stopped them from probably carrying out further attacks.

Do not fudge the facts. They were not saudi though they have travelled to saudi arabia.

Guy was of Pakistani origin and Girl was Pakistani.

OK! They're ALL Pakistani...AND??? So what? 14 people have been murdered and that is important.

OK! They're ALL Pakistani...AND??? So what? 14 people have been murdered and that is important.

Yes ! that is the case.

14 people have been murdered and murdered by a Pakistani American couple.

and Motive is not yet clear.

The wife Tashfeen Malik is a Pakistani citizen!!!

Unconfirmed reports say both were wearing GoPro cameras during the act. If true, this is beyond sick!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom