What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Some of the Mods on this forum that called be Afghani just because I opposed the ISI support for Talibans have disappeared. The Mods changed to title of this thread to "Islamic terrorism" from the newspaper headline that I quoted. Then I had to change the headline it back. It seems clear to be these Mods that called me Afghanis are Qadianis themselves. Another event for them to malign Islam. Why not Pakistani terrorism since both were apparently Pakistanis.

Extremely valid point. There is nothing Islamic about murdering innocent people. As for the qadiyanies, you are not the first to say PDF is run by them. They have hatred for Islam and Pakistan.

I don't understand they live in Christendom and they too will be affected by their own propaganda. Stupid people!

Mere bhai jaan come back to the land of the pure, to home and leave them to Tramp. He will take care of them.

LMFAO........ I'm all for killing the rabid 'islamists' type and decapitating brainwashed wahabo's....... however, this particular ammo of full gear assault by baklava-clad hubby and wifey and unbelievable bomb making facility at the their home, reeks of false flag op....... some bad karma is about to flow Pakistan's way, whether Pakistani's like it or not..... love the American population and their 'general' gullibility! :D

I'd say "workplace violence" except the participation of the spouse is most unusual.

Please. This is a serious matter, yes. I'm playing Devil's Advocate here. Obviously a defense attorney would have a difficult time had the suspects remained alive.
You don't have a dispute with work colleague, then go home & make pipe bombs immediately. This was a premeditated attacked. Maybe triggered early by some dispute.

The terrorists are muslims of Pakistani origins. Bomb making facility found in their house.
Nice try to further your bias and agenda.

Farook is born and raised in US (Illinois). We don't even know if he's ever visited Pakistan himself where his parents are from.

He found the wife via an online service and apparently traveled to Saudi Arabia to meet / marry her.

LMFAO........ I'm all for killing the rabid 'islamists' type and decapitating brainwashed wahabo's....... however, this particular ammo of full gear assault by baklava-clad hubby and wifey and unbelievable bomb making facility at the their home, reeks of false flag op....... some bad karma is about to flow Pakistan's way, whether Pakistani's like it or not..... love the American population and their 'general' gullibility! :D
Everything that goes against Pakistanis is false flag.

Nice try to further your bias and agenda.

Farook is born and raised in US (Illinois). We don't even know if he's ever visited Pakistan himself where his parents are from.

He found the wife via an online service and apparently traveled to Saudi Arabia to meet / marry her.
But he is of Pakistani origin. That is confirmed.

Extremely valid point. There is nothing Islamic about murdering innocent people...I don't understand they live in Christendom and they too will be affected by their own propaganda. Stupid people!
I call it the Muslim Principle of Relativity.

Just as Einstein realized that the results of the Michelson-Morley experiment - that the speed of light was invariant - required time to be a variable instead, so have militant Muslims realized that the great extent of their crimes requires varying the meanings of words or lying about the facts to maintain the assertion that aggressive Muslims are always right in a dispute with non-aggressive Muslims and non-Muslims.

No more bullshit from you. The suspect was born and raised in the US, met wife in Saudia. No connection to Pakistan up till now. Anymore R&AW's free fund disinformation campaign and you are out.

The terrorists are muslims of Pakistani origins. Bomb making facility found in their house.

What does Pakistan have to do with someone who wasn't born there or never visited the country?
It will have impact on Pakistan. Donald Trump will use this to improve his ratings & even become President.

...The suspect was born and raised in the US -
Both husband and wife are suspects. The Council on American-Islamic Relations claims the wife was Pakistani. And the police aren't sure they've caught all the suspects yet.

No more bullshit from you. The suspect was born and raised in the US, met wife in Saudia. No connection to Pakistan up till now. Anymore R&AW's free fund disinformation campaign and you are out.

sir aaj itne gusse mai kyun hai ? Sab thek thak hai na ?

Both husband and wife are suspects. The Council on American-Islamic Relations claims the wife was Pakistani. And the police aren't sure they've caught all the suspects yet.

It would be prudent to wait for the investigation to complete.

Wife was born in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom