What's new

14 dead in shooting at San Bernardino, Calif., center for disabled; 3 suspects on loose

Its only Muslim from one country are trouble some

Attachments

• 12309238_822729371173135_113556863_n.jpg
    12309238_822729371173135_113556863_n.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 21
were you living a cave or did you come to earth yesterday, the economic growth of the saud and the Wahabi rise are reason of terror and It all started in 1970 itself......

yes I know lot of decent muslims who are just dont like the salafi shit but they are not the one in power

are you mixing Palestinian freedom movement with alqaeda ?

Why have you changed the thread title? And what has this got to do with Islam? And why are you calling them ''Islamic'' terrorists?

Mods changed the title of the thread and moved it to American Forum. We have some Qadianis that want to malign Islam. May be new orders from Rabwah or London. I changed the title back.

The moment media realised that suspects were Muslims, all heading changed from Shooters to Terrorist...... keep going yellow journalism .........:tdown:

are you mixing Palestinian freedom movement with alqaeda ?

My dear friend no ideology happens just like out of thin air, the seeds of poison financing the ideology creating so called holy warriors all started in the 70s itself many actors are in play here the....

The terrorists are muslims of Pakistani origins. Bomb making facility found in their house.

Source ..?

If they are from Pakistan,There would be backlash.

It will be bad for Pakistani and Indians too bcz they look similar.

Back
Top Bottom