What's new

14 countries interested in BrahMos missiles

1nd1a

Reaction score
Fourteen countries have already expressed interest in buying different modifications of a BrahMos supersonic cruise missile, CEO and Managing Director of the Russian-Indian joint venture BrahMos Aerospace A. Sivathanu Pillai told reporters on Tuesday.

“As far as I understand Russian authorities have nothing against such exports and the Indian government has final say,” he said, declining to disclose potential customers.

A. Sivathanu Pillai took part in BrahMos Industry Consortium Meet-2013, a conference devoted to public-private partnership in India’s defence industry, of which Brahmos Aerospace is a prime example.

India’s former president APJ Abdul Kalam expressed confidence that Russian and Indian governments should seize the opportunity to export BrahMos cruise missiles to other countries.

These cruise missiles with a range of 290 kilometers have already been put into service by India’s Ground Forces. India’s surface ships are equipped with BrahMos as well. Air-launched tests of these missiles should take place this year. Last March a submarine-launched version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile was successfully test-fired.

14 countries interested in BrahMos missiles | idrw.org

What are we waiting for....Lets setup additional facilities and fulfill our requirements fast and then export....

:sniper:

Brahmos is deadly accurate but brahmos on sukhoi-30Mki is most deadly as it gives range too with accurasy and speed. When brahmos locks on to a ship its difficult for a ship to get away.... 99.99percent it will be dead ship when brahmos hits her at pin point accurasy.

You Indians are so desperate these days for your Brahmos, for how long have you guys bragged about potential sale? Who wants to be next cow to get milk for this useless expensive toy, even Russia don't want to induct for their arm force? :omghaha:...continue your marketing..maybe those techno-clueless Vietnamese will take its with cheap credit and they will reimbourse you back with fish sauce as payment:omghaha:

You Indians are so desperate these days for your Brahmos, for how long have you guys bragged about potential sale? Who wants to be next cow to get milk for this useless expensive toy, even Russia don't want to induct for their arm force? :omghaha:...continue your marketing..maybe those techno-clueless Vietnamese will take its with cheap credit and they will reimbourse you back with fish sauce as payment:omghaha:

Indian orders alone stands at 1000 missiles. First that must be finished before going for export customers.

Why is that everytime we achieve something...your back burns?

your country choose a different route for producing military hardware(don't want to go in details, as I have no problem with it)...we choose a different route and its taking time as its the right choice.

Back on topic....Wait for couple of years. Once our armed forces requirements are fulfilled, What will the production lines would do? They will produce for EXPORT.

Why is that everytime we achieve something...your back burns?

your country choose a different route for producing military hardware(don't want to go in details, as I have no problem with it)...we choose a different route and its taking time as its the right choice.

Back on topic....Wait for couple of years. Once our armed forces requirements are fulfilled, What will the production lines would do? They will produce for EXPORT.

it's not back burns, it's itching :lol: I was so amused by other thread you guys brag about brahmos that will help vietnam sink our PLA ship, so Brahmos = Iching for me :omghaha:

And don't get me wrong I have respect for India to take it own route to product military hardware but, you guys like to drag China into the discussion such "Agni 5, china's killer", you want attention you get attention, simply as that.

Indians deluding themselves again。

Even if the Russians allow the export of the said missile,so what?

It is still a 3rd rate missile designed by the Russians and assembled,with imported components、Russian technical know-how and assistance,in India。:sleep:

And don't get me wrong I have respect for India to take it own route to product military hardware but, you guys like to drag China into the discussion such "Agni 5, china's killer", you want attention you get attention, simply as that.

We have no intention as such, India has a strict NO FIRST USE POLICY with respect to such warheads and this phrase "China Killer" was coined firstly by the Western media first and subsequently was flashed on the India media Channels...

Is iran one of them?

I guess its not buddy...

Indian orders alone stands at 1000 missiles. First that must be finished before going for export customers.

1000 missiles is incorrect.

Just the Indian Army had 3000+ on order of Brahmos block i, ii & iii.That did not include steep dive Brahmos and other latest blocks.
Then there is Navy......and Air force to follow.....And mind it,these numbers are for public info only.....No one know what the true numbers look like.

Mr. ****_of_the_dragon...

did any body ask your expert advice ?

Indians deluding themselves again。

Even if the Russians allow the export of the said missile,so what?

It is still a 3rd rate missile designed by the Russians and assembled,with imported components、Russian technical know-how and assistance,in India。:sleep:

thats like saying the chinese aircraft j20 is a russian design (mig1.44) assembled from components and engines imported from russia

thats like saying the chinese aircraft j20 is a russian design (mig1.44) assembled from components and engines imported from russia

The J-20 looks nothing like the Mig 1.44 except the canard configuration. All connection between the two aircrafts are Russian tabloid guesswork. The Brahmos is basically Russian designed and built.

Back
Top Bottom