What's new

13th June 2015 ..Khabar Yeh Hai

Reason being the states failure to control people like Mullah Abdul Aziz / lal masjid. They should have been put in their place long long ago. It's only now that the govt is getting madrasas registered, a good step. But the curriculum needs to reviewed, a daunting task, no govt will want to take on.

Nonetheless hate speech and sectarianism across the board needs to reigned in. The clergy needs to be seriously put in its place!

Agreed and understood. Thanks.

So you're saying the afghan soviet war never happened, or if it did ALL of the mujahideen camps were closed down and absolutely NONE of them are responsible for any taliban today? And all the interviews of brainwashed TTP members online are faked?

There are two different Talibans at play here:

1) Afgahani Taliban - Created by Naseerullah Babar & BB - who are Afghan centric and have never hurt Pakistani interests
2) TTP - Taliban fanboys from FATA, who are being funded by anti-Pakistan elements, and are basically guns for hire.

Being an online forum, you don't have to take my word for it, you can write to ISPR and see what they say.

Another easier source is @Irfan Baloch you can ask him for his opinion.

@ghazi52 @474474

Please Sir read The Madrassa Myth (old analysis but relevant), there might be some Madrassas which are churning out bad apples but what the heck some recent incidents shown quite contrary to the normal belief like stated here.
The thing is, some of my own family have gone to madrassas for very simple things, but we all know the bad ones, why no actions?

There are two different Talibans at play here:

1) Afgahani Taliban - Created by Naseerullah Babar & BB - who are Afghan centric and have never hurt Pakistani interests
2) TTP - Taliban fanboys from FATA, who are being funded by anti-Pakistan elements, and are basically guns for hire.

Being an online forum, you don't have to take my word for it, you can write to ISPR and see what they say.

Another easier source is @Irfan Baloch you can ask him for his opinion.
But we DONT KNOW if the saudi financiers have transferred some of the payments to pro TTP madrassas

The thing is, some of my own family have gone to madrassas for very simple things, but we all know the bad ones, why no actions?

It's like a mafia, you take on a bad apple, you take on the wrath of the whole school of thought! Nonetheless the present govt seems to be doing some thing on this issue.

But we DONT KNOW if the saudi financiers have transferred some of the payments to pro TTP madrassas

We do know. There is absolutely no ambiguity on this issue.

The Saudis, UAE and other GCC states have given us 200% cooperation on this particular "terror funding issue."

Back
Top Bottom