What's new

13 Indian Army personnel killed, 15 hurt in J&K avalanche

This has something to do with our mutated genes , minds & thoughts.

Even on a military forum we cannot respect the dead.

Talking about double standards, how come his posts are still visible? Why haven't they been deleted?

So, Hawk73 dude, you see Indians are not that lucky on PDF. There's preferential treatment everywhere!
Let me tell you that, this sort of mudslinging is a bannable offence in itself.

OMg OMG omG dOuBl3 sTaNdArDs, for what reason is the Pakistani allowed to say irrelevant and disrespectful things and I am not allowed to hope for the prosperity of a part of my homeland?
Don't be a paint and just report the offensive posts next time so something can actually happen.

Try to open your eyes.

They are Wolves In Sheep.

Try to join any any other International Forum, and then I can see that
how you speak into the favor of Pakistan or at least defend it from Indian majority!!!

:pakistan:
First of all, we're better than anybody else for allowing free speech.

Second of all, while I agree it is Pakistan's stated purpose to win Kashmir's freedom and one of the means to do so is to see Indian soldiers dead, death in war should never be celebrated, even your enemies. They are fighting for their country and we're for ours. Give the dead, the respect they deserve.

Being a fanatic doesn't help Pakistan. Remember that.

No one can allow anyone anything on a forum. Even though some Pakistani did not respect the dignity of a thread where we were honoring the deaths of our fallen soldiers, I hoped I could ask one of my own countrymen to not do the same..Clearly I was wrong...

I have already respected the fallen soldiers in a previous post.

Don't be a paint and just report the offensive posts next time so something can actually happen.

Someone already reported the post, nothing happened.

Let me tell you that, this sort of mudslinging is a bannable offence in itself.

Asim, I would have really appreciated you exercising your powers. But pray tell me how come the off-topic and flaming posts in questions are still standing? They have been repeatedly reported by members including myself.

In any other instance, say if an Indian would have something similar about a Pakistani soldier dead in an accident, won't the posts have been deleted? May be he might have got banned. Where's equanimity now?

I reported it! And so did GB! Did anything happen?
The management is not obliged to make things happen or reveal what has happened. You've reported it, and from there on your job is done... After that its purely our decision.

There is no point in reporting something when you're going to go about beat the doldrums about it in the main forums too. In these cases we ship everyone out.

how come the off-topic and flaming posts in questions are still standing?
Look dude, I don't come to your work and tell you how things are to be done and at what pace they are to be done. You've reported the post, your responsibility ends there.

If I started entertaining every other soul that is just too short sighted and quick to gripe about double standards, I'd have to hire one person just to answer these type of silly remarks. Spend sometime around here before you form such preconceptions about us.

Look dude, I don't come to your work and tell you how things are to be done and at what pace they are to be done. You've reported the post, your responsibility ends there.

If I started entertaining every other soul that is just too short sighted and quick to gripe about double standards, I'd have to hire one person just to answer these type of silly remarks. Spend sometime around here before you form such preconceptions about us.

Well I understand that you aren't obliged to delete every post that is reported and also that I shouldn't be telling you how to do your work.

And I have spent enough time to see that the Mods are pretty impartial in most cases. But this one seems to be an exception. May the fact that it was Kashmir that was the location being discussed caused that. I don't know. After all we are all human and we have our biases. But this instance will surely stand out. Just my opinion.

And I hope you wouldn't mind me bringing up this thread whenever the impartiality of the Mods is discussed on PDF or whenever an Indian member's post is (wrongly) deleted for being off-topic. I hope you'd allow me that.

Well I understand that you aren't obliged to delete every post that is reported and also that I shouldn't be telling you how to do your work.

And I have spent enough time to see that the Mods are pretty impartial in most cases. But this one seems to be an exception. May the fact that it was Kashmir that was the location being discussed caused that. I don't know. After all we are all human and we have our biases. But this instance will surely stand out. Just my opinion.

And I hope you wouldn't mind me bringing up this thread whenever the impartiality of the Mods is discussed on PDF or whenever an Indian member's post is (wrongly) deleted for being off-topic. I hope you'd allow me that.
Nope its not allowed to EVER question any moderator's decision.

Nope its not allowed to EVER question any moderator's decision.

Thanks Asim. I am glad you exercised your powers and deleted those posts. For what its worth, I must say it was a good step.

And I apologize if I was out of line in any of my posts addressed to you in this thread.

Peace!:toast_sign:

one of them was the only son of his parents the other one was brother of many sisters and so on its so sad may their soul rest in peace..........

Back
Top Bottom