What's new

128 dead, over 200 injured in Mastung blast targeting BAP meeting; IS claims responsibility

This is a cowardly attack on Pakistani democracy and its people.
RIP!

I guess hum choley beach rahey hain.

How the hell you can say that gadhaar,yahoodi agent:lol:

BC kisi bachai ko bhi pata hai kai terrorists would try to hit elections and its activities. We should have started doing our work to stop that months ago.

Laikin hum sotai rahai hamesha ki tarah.

MQM killed thousands and thousands and also equally played role with PML N and PPP and ANP in destroying POLICE and agencies like IB and FIA. Stop defending these MAFIAS their actions have weakened our security apparatus

MQM is no angel but they are no TTP. There is a big difference between and learn that difference instead of making excuses for our incompetent forces.

Is your army responsible for fight wars, or for policing? Do you live in a Banana republic? All around the world policing and internal security is the job of the civilian police. I live in the UK, In my entire life i've never seen a soldier patrolling on the street. The police deal with everything, riots, terrorists, traffic offences.

sanaullah-with-ssp.jpg

Army and its sister organizations are directly attached with this war. It was army that cleared swat and waziristan and not police.

What the hell are you talking about? Don't you know how we have fought this war in past few years???

where is lumber one agency?

Samad bond soongh rahai hain

Is your army responsible for fight wars, or for policing? Do you live in a Banana republic? All around the world policing and internal security is the job of the civilian police. I live in the UK, In my entire life i've never seen a soldier patrolling on the street. The police deal with everything, riots, terrorists, traffic offences.

---

Also do you think Nawaz Sharif who can have Indian spies working in his companies, who's brother can order the murder of dozens of protestors, who tried to hand over a sitting COAS to a country we were at war with only 6 months prior - cannot organise terrorist attacks? The same Nawaz Sharif who's party is in bed with the likes of LeJ and other militant groups? They even provide security at their political rallies!!! Do you think this is all coincidence?

sanaullah-with-ssp.jpg

These are all lame excuses. Those who attacked Mastung or Peshawar belong to TTP who have a far different ideology than ASWJ or Sipah e Sahaba. Don't confuse all of them just to hide incompetency of our agencies.

Our agencies are a failure and there is no way you can deny that.

MQM killed thousands and thousands and also equally played role with PML N and PPP and ANP in destroying POLICE and agencies like IB and FIA. Stop defending these MAFIAS their actions have weakened our security apparatus
mqm is a mafia not a terrorist organization that stages bombings

These are all lame excuses. Those who attacked Mastung or Peshawar belong to TTP who have a far different ideology than ASWJ or Sipah e Sahaba. Don't confuse all of them just to hide incompetency of our agencies.

Army had to fight these groups because of the failure of government and police. They let total anarchy occur across the country. As for different ideology, bullshit, they are all deobandis .

Army had to fight these groups because of the failure of government and police. They let total anarchy occur across the country. As for different ideology, bullshit, they are all deobandis .
Wasn't Musharaf the one who was really responsible for terrorist outburst in pakistan.He had no check and balance .Cia agents were also wandering freely in pakistan doing whatever they want.
it was after musharaf that pak army really got a grip on things

Look, mard me koi hosla be hona chiaye.

I'm not saying you should ignore it, but the ground reality is that terrorism anywhere takes decades to end. Look across the world, look how long it took Sri Lanka to end the Tamils, look how look it took to stop FARC. The IRA again took decades.

The reality is we cannot be safe if we cannot control our population, our borders and we have conflict next door in Afghanistan. The chaos, our lax border control etc all adds up and gives enemy states an opportunity. These attacks are not being done by terrorists as part of a standard campaign - they are coordinated by political enitites; internal and external.

Until you have long term fixes in place, you cannot blame the people doing the best they can.

If I'm working with some project along with thousand others for 20 years or so and then I failed to notice something so big not 1 time but 3 times then I'm incompetant. Simple as that. Now you can keep doing hosla and keep that mentality of "us nay itna late Kiya tou phir mein bhi" and you will see how Pakistan become Somalia or Chad(no offense), same logic destroyed our economy when once we were in comparision with South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and today even worst than India, Bangladesh.

Deobandi is also JUI(F) but it isn't sending suicide bombers to Pakistan.

Learn the difference before you share your "expert" opinion on these issues and when you try to defend military or intelligence agencies.

If I'm working with some project along with thousand others for 20 years or so and then I failed to notice something so big not 1 time but 3 times then I'm incompetant. Simple as that. Now you can keep doing hosla and keep that mentality of "us nay itna late Kiya tou phir mein bhi" and you will see how Pakistan become Somalia or Chad(no offense), same logic destroyed our economy when once we were in comparision with South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia and today even worst than India, Bangladesh.

These guys would keep giving lame as$ excuses.

Chutya bantai raho bas. That's what they expect from us.

BC kisi bachai ko bhi pata hai kai terrorists would try to hit elections and its activities. We should have started doing our work to stop that months ago.

Laikin hum sotai rahai hamesha ki tarah.

MQM is no angel but they are no TTP. There is a big difference between and learn that difference instead of making excuses for our incompetent forces.

Army and its sister organizations are directly attached with this war. It was army that cleared swat and waziristan and not police.

What the hell are you talking about? Don't you know how we have fought this war in past few years???

Samad bond soongh rahai hain

Really ????????? Drill Machine and even Bomb Blasts You may not know MQM had also been involved in Bomb Blasts and MQM has killed more than what TTP has done and and secondly when you destroy Police infrastructure you make sure Police we loose war on terror. Army can't win full war until you have strong Police infrastructure. Sorry but an the kind of information an SHO of Police Station can have about this town no one else can have that

Back
Top Bottom