What's new

12 injured as Muslim men attack Dalit basti

Brahman killing dalit,muslims killing dalit,christians killing dalit.

why everyone in india is after dalit?

Indian media would call out Muslim criminals. If it's a Hindu, than its just"some youth"or the stories would be buried.

Another example of selective India outrage.

Hindutva goons crying crocodile tears here for Dalits. In reality they dont give a crap about either group. Did you wonder why these goons did not create threads and cry crocodile tears when these below events happened in the past couple of weeks?

10 Dalits attacked by upper caste group in Maharashtra village - timesofindia-economictimes
Tamil Nadu: Vanniyars attack Dalit procession, torch huts | The Indian Express
Dalits attacked for deciding to boycott panchayat polls - The Hindu

Just today another news has emerged about Dalits being persecuted in Jodhpur through violence and intimidation because a teacher made an upper caste kid touch the plate of a Dalit. Shining incredible India.

Who are Bindi Brigade?

images

The likes of her from West Bengal usually. The larger the size of the Bindi the more anti-Hindu these women are.

You are completely exposed. You proved that you are one of that pseudo secular who has the sympathy for Christians only. I feel that you must be a christian.

He is a Christian. A missionary in fact. Calls himself a Dalit to keep his perks and reap some more souls from the Hindu community.

images

The likes of her from West Bengal usually. The larger the size of the Bindi the more anti-Hindu these women are.

He is a Christian. A missionary in fact. Calls himself a Dalit to keep his perks and reap some more souls from the Hindu community.

Yes these radical can not hide themself. When a chiristian beaten little bit, he make a lots of noice. When 12 dalits are beaten, He is not ready to open his mouth. Not even for the sake of formality. Dirty people.

more 3rd world savagery, at least no heads were chopped off. :P

You are completely exposed. You proved that you are one of that pseudo secular who has the sympathy for Christians only. I feel that you must be a christian.

oh my god.... what should i do now???
lolz whatever floats your boat.... I posted about attacks on Dalit on other threads..... I merely responding because of Ranjeet bhai innocent talk, when the attacker was muslim.... at the end its Dalits who is suffering ..... you are trying to make some blindshots....

oh my god.... what should i do now???
lolz whatever floats your boat.... I posted about attacks on Dalit on other threads..... I merely responding because of Ranjeet bhai innocent talk, when the attacker was muslim.... at the end its Dalits who is suffering ..... you are trying to make some blindshots....

Where is the sympathy and emotion for Dalit in your post which We just show for a minor injury to christian? Are you a christian?

Your post remind me the incident of some southern state when a congress minister told after a natural calamity that Jesus punished Hindus for being anti christian.

images

Video of Dalit family allegedly stripped by police creates storm on social media: The Hindu - Mobile edition
India: Hindus beat Pastor unconscious | Page 2

not even one guy responded to my post.. yet you are blaming me .. funny isn't. ... i responded to pakistani members with same intensity when they are blaming Hindus.... you might be new to PDF but am not.... you go back dig my posts... back in threads where Pak members calling Hinduism, Internet Hindus etc.... I responded on behalf of Muslims,Christians and Dalits.... so stop coming after the faith which i believed.... personal attack???

Your post remind me the incident of some southern state when a congress minister told after a natural calamity that Jesus punished Hindus for being anti christian.

Which minister was that?

not good... this is just not good.

Apparently Muslims are demanding sex slaves and the deafening silence from "secular and liberal" folks means they support that Muslims must have the right to sexually harass dalit girls.

you have a good fantasy imagination.

and since when did you start championing dalit rights?? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom