What's new

12 injured as Muslim men attack Dalit basti

what hypocrisy by either of us, may i ask??
Seriously,you can't see the level of hypocrisy shown by you in this thread!!You were the one who instead of criticizing this dastardly attack on innocent Hindus tried to play the caste card in this thread and tried your level best to drive a wedge between the members of the Dharmic community.Otoh,you were astonishingly active in criticizing our P.M. and the Sangh parivar for what happened in Dadri a few days back!!So tell me,why shouldn't i accuse of being a hypocrite !!

I know that,i only mentioned you so that you could see the hypocrisy on the part of Jamahir and a Christian member in this thread:)!!

Aah,welcome back from the banland:cheers:.Btw,how on earth did you manage to get yourself banned considering the fact that you never use any abusive language against anybody:undecided:!!
It was not clear. The reason was 'Other Reasons'. But thanks. :tup:

It's not an attack on the Dalits only.Rather it's an attack on the entire Sanatan Dharmic community.Some people in India try their level best to differentiate between the Dalits and other members of the Dharmic community only to weaken us whereas the truth is that there isn't a term called "Dalit" in any of our scriptures.The so called"Dalits" are economically and socially backward Dharmic people only and hence any attack on them will be considered as attack on Sanatan Dharma itself.So i urge every Indian member in this forum to stop differentiating between Dalits and other Dharmic people because strength lies in number and any such division will weaken Sanatan Dharma only!!

Stop spreading lies,you're a closet Islamic fundamentalist and most probably a supporter of the Daesh but no matter how much you try to drive a wedge between us the fact remains that these so called "Dalits" are Hindus and Hindus only and by the grace of the Supreme Lord they will remain the same in future too.All Sanatan Dharmics are fellow brothers and sisters and we are slowly but surely eradicating the evils of casteism from our Dharma:coffee:.

Fcuk off slitty eyed chinki:blah:!!

Racist post reported"....

Indian media would call out Muslim criminals. If it's a Hindu, than its just"some youth"or the stories would be buried.

Another example of selective India outrage.

What do you mean by buried? Dadri issue has been on prime time for the past few days and the channels are loving the TRPs.

Must be fake news,nothing on TV

No it is real news but it cannot compete with Dadri.

Dog bites a Man - Not a news
Man bites a Dog - Primetime news

This is how TRPs work and that's how people are programmed to think.

AT LEAST a dozen people, including a woman, sustained injuries when a group of Muslim men attacked a Dalit settlement in a village in Azamgarh district’s Jiyanpur area late Monday. While police have registered a case, heavy forces have been deployed in the area to maintain calm.

Police said some women from the Dalit basti were on their way to answer nature’s call around 8 pm in Basupar village when some Muslim youths allegedly made objectionable comments and indulged in eve-teasing.

“When the women raised an alarm, their relatives reached the spot. This led to an argument. However, things apparently were sorted out, as both sides left for their respective places. Later, over 10 people from the Muslim locality, armed with sticks, reached the Dalit settlement. They began beating up whoever came in their way,” said Senior Sub-Inspector Yogendra Bahadur Singh, in-charge of Jiyanpur police station.

The injured were taken to a nearby hospital and police were informed. The Dalit residents also reached the police station and raised slogans demanding action against the accused. PAC personnel and forces from other nearby police stations were rushed to the spot to prevent the situation from flaring up.

“A case has been registered against nine persons, including one Asif and others. All of them fled after the police reached the area. The situation is calm as of now,” said Singh.

12 injured as Muslim men attack Dalit basti | The Indian Express

Where are the foot soldiers of Bindi Brigade or Dalit crusaders? Why is our media silent over growing ISIS influence over Muslim youths in India.

@JanjaWeed @Star Wars @IndoCarib @Mike_Brando @Nilgiri

Meanwhile in Pakistan; Hindus are being treated as a endangered species.

Meanwhile in Pakistan; Hindus are being treated as a endangered species.

Yah you have hunted down to near extinction and they are now at a % Islamic society deems acceptable for a minority....but you still have many notable cases of poaching even with the protection.

I like your analogy....it works perfectly.

It's not an attack on the Dalits only.Rather it's an attack on the entire Sanatan Dharmic community.Some people in India try their level best to differentiate between the Dalits and other members of the Dharmic community only to weaken us whereas the truth is that there isn't a term called "Dalit" in any of our scriptures.The so called"Dalits" are economically and socially backward Dharmic people only and hence any attack on them will be considered as attack on Sanatan Dharma itself.So i urge every Indian member in this forum to stop differentiating between Dalits and other Dharmic people because strength lies in number and any such division will weaken Sanatan Dharma only!!

Surprisingly, I did not read any news report naming the Dadri attack as a attack on Sunni or Shia Muslim.

I would not term this as a attack on whole Sanaatana Dharma (Hinduism) but I completely agree that there should not be any differentiation between Hindus.

Kancha Ilaiah is not a Dalit and has never been one. He is a Christian bigot planted by the Church to make up stories of Dalits eating beef when in reality we never seen Dalits eating beef ever.

Actually I know many of the Dalits eat pork. They use to catch the pigs in my neighborhood when I was a kid. They actually have a nice art in catching them with long bamboos and a noose at the end. Their team work is also amazing.

AT LEAST a dozen people, including a woman, sustained injuries when a group of Muslim men attacked a Dalit settlement in a village in Azamgarh district’s Jiyanpur area late Monday. While police have registered a case, heavy forces have been deployed in the area to maintain calm.

Police said some women from the Dalit basti were on their way to answer nature’s call around 8 pm in Basupar village when some Muslim youths allegedly made objectionable comments and indulged in eve-teasing.

“When the women raised an alarm, their relatives reached the spot. This led to an argument. However, things apparently were sorted out, as both sides left for their respective places. Later, over 10 people from the Muslim locality, armed with sticks, reached the Dalit settlement. They began beating up whoever came in their way,” said Senior Sub-Inspector Yogendra Bahadur Singh, in-charge of Jiyanpur police station.

The injured were taken to a nearby hospital and police were informed. The Dalit residents also reached the police station and raised slogans demanding action against the accused. PAC personnel and forces from other nearby police stations were rushed to the spot to prevent the situation from flaring up.

“A case has been registered against nine persons, including one Asif and others. All of them fled after the police reached the area. The situation is calm as of now,” said Singh.

12 injured as Muslim men attack Dalit basti | The Indian Express

Where are the foot soldiers of Bindi Brigade or Dalit crusaders? Why is our media silent over growing ISIS influence over Muslim youths in India.

@JanjaWeed @Star Wars @IndoCarib @Mike_Brando @Nilgiri

This eve teasing menace has to end. It does not matter what religion they belong to. The respect for females in India is lacking and it is time all Indians join hands and bury this evil tradition of eve teasing forever.

Even in my college days I used to get irritated with this kind of behavior. Even people in my friend circle use to embarrass me by tease girls. My advise would fall on deaf ears and I started disassociating from them. Some of them are very good natured but still indulged in such activity and it is still puzzling to me even today.

This eve teasing menace has to end. It does not matter what religion they belong to. The respect for females in India is lacking and it is time all Indians join hands and bury this evil tradition of eve teasing forever.

Even in my college days I used to get irritated with this kind of behavior. Even people in my friend circle use to embarrass me by tease girls. My advise would fall on deaf ears and I started disassociating from them. Some of them are very good natured but still indulged in such activity and it is still puzzling to me even today.

I wholeheartedly agree good sir.

Surprised to see the media mention 'Muslim' and 'Dalit' in the article! I call that progress. :enjoy: Too bad nothing will happen from hereon - law does not exist in UP.
That was a pleasant surprise for me too, It's the first time I came across such a headline.

Back
Top Bottom