What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

C_DpNcbXcAAKJeb.jpg:large

show me either a pakistani or afghan source for this.. or other possibilites are deluions or you being an alien with magical powers
Car you read urdu?

Afghans use to kept it at the border? if yes ..why not we? if no ... why our intelligence was unaware of any movement?

Mortars..not artillary....afghans dont have artillary i think... they were replied by fc using same and they have sustained heavy casuality...and have now withdrawn from villages and census will continue....
They have accepted losses havent given exact numbers

37 ANA soldiers have been killed Afghan posts were attacked and destroyed and Afghan Gov was the one to call ceasefire. the field meeting is currently being held on border.

I've been a silent spectator of this thread from when it started. Sorry to say, but can you please cut your crap. :-( At-least after non of your fellow countrymen seem to agree with you. I know all the posts you have made are feel good stuff, but still there should be a limit to that as well.

Other's and @mods sorry, I'm really sorry but I couldn't help it after reading 29 pages of repetitive shit from @BHarwana. :(

Why did Pakistan have to be bordered to these monkeys.

They never bother Iran, why always picking a fight with Pakistan?

Seriously PA needs to get their act together.

Earlier Afghans admitted losing four soldiers.

When they are admitting "atleast four killed" can any one guess what real number might be??

By using word "atleast" they have admitted without admitting that admittingly there are more casualities than 4 that they are admitting

Makes sense:smart:?

I've been a silent spectator of this thread from when it started. Sorry to say, but can you please cut your crap. :-( At-least after non of your fellow countrymen seem to agree with you. I know all the posts you have made are feel good stuff, but still there should be a limit to that as well.

Other's and @mods sorry, I'm really sorry but I couldn't help it after reading 29 pages of repetitive shit from @BHarwana. :(
Few questions here,
Afghanistan started the offensive and Pakistan never replied okay good. Afghanistan killed 9 civilians and injured 42 now Afghanistan wants ceasefire from what if Pakistan never reteliated? Hello I need your help to understand the situation?

When they are admitting "atleast four killed" can any one guess what real number might be??

By using word "atleast" they have admitted without admitting that admittingly there are more casualities than 4 that they are admitting

37 dead Afghan soldiers is a confirmed report and PAF was alerted was also a confirmed report. Who took out the soldiers PAF or PA not known but Afghan have withdrew from the village and field talks are under way?

Few questions here,
Afghanistan started the offensive and Pakistan never replied okay good. Afghanistan killed 9 civilians and injured 42 now Afghanistan wants ceasefire from what if Pakistan never reteliated? Hello I need your help to understand the situation?

Who told Pakistan never retaliated or ANA didn't started the offensive ?? All that are news and available in multiple print and digital media, but can you please provide a single credible source to substantiate your claims ???? Especially the following, that's my question ?????????????? :)

37 ANA soldiers have been killed Afghan posts were attacked and destroyed and Afghan Gov was the one to call ceasefire. the field meeting is currently being held on border.

Some people want to treat this as an issue against Nawaz some want to treat it as an issue against Army every one has his agenda. Just One Important question Why did afghans demanded ceasefire if PA and PAF never retaliated.

Who told Pakistan never retaliated or ANA didn't started the offensive ?? All that are news and available in multiple print and digital media, but can you please provide a single credible source to substantiate your claims ???? Especially the following, that's my question ?????????????? :)
Can some member please translate for every Tom Dick and Harry who cannot read Urdu.

proxy.php

`

That was initially reported while fighting was still going on, in due process, more would have been dispatched
upload_2017-5-5_16-10-58.png

Why did Pakistan have to be bordered to these monkeys.

They never bother Iran, why always picking a fight with Pakistan?

Seriously PA needs to get their act together.
phal dar darkhat ko hamesha he pather partay hai .... kabhi sokhay hoiay darkhat ko pathar partay dhekay hai kia ????

Pakistan should stop food and all things to go in AFG na d Janddal scrap too Stop EVERYTHING ,Close Boarders
No. Because of afghan sold govt we cannot punish it people. They xan see it der self

Apples and Oranges, no sense of priority.

From the same garden, however.

The ones handling NDS and ANA are the same sympathisers and friends of NS.

'Afsosnak' is all NS had to say about the death of 9 Pakistanis and 40 injured!

Back
Top Bottom