What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Its really far away so can't tell, might be an APC, maybe a Toyota, may not be a vehicle at all but a building. Difficult to say but not a Tank since there are none there.

Please note that the Army is not retaliating, FC is. I've mentioned before that there is no military presence in that area.

What's buzzing going to accomplish against mortar teams? Kindly explain what you think that would result in? They would say "oye inkay pass toh jahaz hain?". They already know that. Best response is simply, humaray 7 maray hain, unkay 14 maro.

Killing Ana soldiers is akin to shooting a crippled man trying to attack you. I thinks that's the reason fc uses kids gloves to deal with them.

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR-240/2017-ISPR Dated: May 5, 2017
Chaman - May 5, 2017:
Afghan Border Police opens fire on FC detailed for security of Population Census team. One civilian shaheed, 18 individuals including 4 FC Balochistan soldiers injured.

Since 30th April, Afghan Border Police had been creating hurdles in conduct of census in divided villages of Killi Luqman and Killi Jahangir in Charnan area on Pakistani side of the border. This was done despite the fact that Afghan authorities had been informed well in advance and coordination was carried out through diplomatic and military channels for conduct of census. Exchange of fire continues. Chaman crossing closed.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&cat=army&latest=1#army1
lo ji twwiter waly baba ka begham bhi a gya idher se . its seems copy paste to me now a days

I specifically remember the torkham clash which completely ended by the opposition when we brought a tank to the site and built our gate under its protection.

Yes, not a regiment, not a squadron, not a troop, one single tank. These guys know only one language, force. Just hit them hard and they will behave themselves until they need another dose again.

So they killed a bunch of Pashtuns, a people they are supposed to be "Liberating" from Pakistan. Just goes to show its all about lust for power and land. Afghans didnt give a shi* about Pakistani Pashtuns when they sold them out to the Sikhs and then once again to the British.

Pakistan has destroyed 3 more ANA posts on the border.

There will be blood... rest assured...

I would like to see the superhuman superior charsis to take those 2 village now or in next 100 years

@Icarus, using the airforce send a message too, that we can hurt you much more than you can. 14 killed? 1400, 14000 will not be enough. They need to learn u that fighting us means severe consequences and those are nlt measured in numbers of KIA.

Yes, not a regiment, not a squadron, not a troop, one single tank. These guys know only one language, force. Just hit them hard and they will behave themselves until they need another dose again.

Hit them really hard. A child that constantly pokes you need to be slapped. The response must be adequate. Such cowardice to target innocent civilians. What's the difference between them and terrorists. The ANA is no different than TTP cowards attacking civilians.

Sau sonar ki, aik lohar ki. Pehlay fire kar kay unhon nay mahaz khol toh liya magar isko jaari rakhnay ka hosla unn main nahi. Humara kiya hai, tab tak golay maartay rahain gay jab tak unki jaggah rehnay kay qabil nahi rehti ya phir say unkay gate par safed jhanda nahi charh jaata.

Pata hai bhai.

In Afghanion sai Taliban nahi sambhaltai. Pakistan to in ki auqat sai bahar hai.

At the end we would kick all Afghans out and complete our census. Just like that Torkham border gate that they didn't want us to build. Time is on Pakistan's side.

Aaj ka din in charsiyon ka. Poora saal Pakistan ka. :)

Its really far away so can't tell, might be an APC, maybe a Toyota, may not be a vehicle at all but a building. Difficult to say but not a Tank since there are none there.

Please note that the Army is not retaliating, FC is. I've mentioned before that there is no military presence in that area.

What's buzzing going to accomplish against mortar teams? Kindly explain what you think that would result in? They would say "oye inkay pass toh jahaz hain?". They already know that. Best response is simply, humaray 7 maray hain, unkay 14 maro.
there were some pix of that vehicle few pages ago and cap shown by them.

yar the thing is when our response is weak her aera ghera us se faida uthaega. nd above all we are stuck with unnah shit.

There will be blood... rest assured...

I would like to see the superhuman superior charsis to take those 2 village now or in next 100 years

These divided villages shouldn't divided anymore. Capture them completely.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom