What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Thank you Mods for deleting anti Pak posts sadly by Pakistanis themselves.

This has been a two pronged effort as instructed by family friend to counter the growing threat of being encircled by law and authorities.

Expect them to open debates on how corrupt the army has been over the past 20 years to somehow present the civilian setup to be more competent.

Spreading hopelessness and disrespect and dissent towards the armed forces are going to get more intensive.

Those who are commenting here about lack of response do not know the Modus Operandi of the Pakistani security forces.

I appreciate your honesty and Pakistani friendliness.

Thanks

Quite frankly this incident is a slap on the face of those that want peace with Afghanistan. We may one day have peace with india but never with Afghanistan. Tribal ungrateful lot. If we cannot answer this then simply give them what they want. If you cannot and do not have the guts to fight then do not keep weapons or armed forces.

its started since 3-4am. its more than 12hours now.

1. It started much later.
2. Firing toh chalay gi but there has been no casualty since the first mortars hit which means that those at risk have been evacuated and FC is returning fire.
Inshallah jald maamla hal hojaye ga.

Declare the area 30 km from the border a free fire zone. Anyone or anything seen will be terminated with extreme prejudice.

Thank you Mods for deleting anti Pak posts sadly by Pakistanis themselves.

This has been a two pronged effort as instructed by family friend to counter the growing threat of being encircled by law and authorities.

Expect them to open debates on how corrupt the army has been over the past 20 years to somehow present the civilian setup to be more competent.

Spreading hopelessness and disrespect and dissent towards the armed forces are going to get more intensive.

Those who are commenting here about lack of response do not know the Modus Operandi of the Pakistani security forces.

I appreciate your honesty and Pakistani friendliness.

Thanks

Unfortunately, our people speak with most authority on subjects that they are most ignorant of.

Maamla Afghanion ka pihwara khol kar hi hal hona chahiye.

Sau sonar ki, aik lohar ki. Pehlay fire kar kay unhon nay mahaz khol toh liya magar isko jaari rakhnay ka hosla unn main nahi. Humara kiya hai, tab tak golay maartay rahain gay jab tak unki jaggah rehnay kay qabil nahi rehti ya phir say unkay gate par safed jhanda nahi charh jaata.

Unfortunately, our people speak with most authority on subjects that they are most ignorant of.

It is just the stupid political madness and how it is being used to counter the National Action Plan.

Seriously what is the purpose of the shiny weapons we have been parading for years?
Warning is only delivered by the prompt action not by words of condemnation. Its high time for diplomacy and action, diplomacy is dead.
Diplomacy, really? Do you still have any expectation from a failed government? These goons cant even appoint a full-time Foreign Minister.

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR-240/2017-ISPR Dated: May 5, 2017
Chaman - May 5, 2017:
Afghan Border Police opens fire on FC detailed for security of Population Census team. One civilian shaheed, 18 individuals including 4 FC Balochistan soldiers injured.

Since 30th April, Afghan Border Police had been creating hurdles in conduct of census in divided villages of Killi Luqman and Killi Jahangir in Charnan area on Pakistani side of the border. This was done despite the fact that Afghan authorities had been informed well in advance and coordination was carried out through diplomatic and military channels for conduct of census. Exchange of fire continues. Chaman crossing closed.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

https://www.ispr.gov.pk/front/main.asp?o=t-press_release&cat=army&latest=1#army1

Its really far away so can't tell, might be an APC, maybe a Toyota, may not be a vehicle at all but a building. Difficult to say but not a Tank since there are none there.

And I wouldn't trust the twitter handle. I know that handle and he posts lies. Massive lies. Remember in 2016 clash where he posted captured tanks which were not pakistan but Syrian. So rubbish comes there...

Census team attack so I am guessing if the video is actually that then its their vehicle. Tank burning is not like this nor is it used on border petrols and nowhere was census team sanctioned tanks.

I specifically remember the torkham clash which completely ended by the opposition when we brought a tank to the site and built our gate under its protection.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom